• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Since BZ bans a ton of other stuff

Can we ban threads discussing super bowl predictions? This is insane. There are at least 3-4 teams well ahead of the Bills at this point. PUT A LID ON IT PEOPLE!
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Since BZ bans a ton of other stuff

I dont like them either. Right now people are amped up. Its like coming out of a bar with a fistful of cash when there is a stripclub nextdoor.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mitchell55
      only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Bill Brasky
      Can we ban threads discussing super bowl predictions? This is insane. There are at least 3-4 teams well ahead of the Bills at this point. PUT A LID ON IT PEOPLE!

There isnt 1 team well ahead of us. Name 2.

Comment

• cocamide
        • Oct 2006

If Lindell misses that kick Sunday we would have 15 threads about how we'll be 4-12 this season, Jauron sucks, Trent sucks, etc. etc. Hell, we had one of those threads started and we didn't even lose. People will overreact no matter what happens.

Comment

• cocamide
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Mitchell59
          Dallas, Philadelphia, New York Giants

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            • Jan 2004

Dallas, San Diego, New York Giants.... I gave you 3. Philly and GB are slightly better. So there's 5. Pittsburgh and Tennessee are on par with us. So we might even be the 7th best team right now. Care to continue your baseless argument?

Comment

• Mitchell55
              • Feb 2008

Dallas, San Diego, New York Giants.... I gave you 3. Philly and GB are slightly better. So there's 5. Pittsburgh and Tennessee are on par with us. So we might even be the 7th best team right now. Care to continue your baseless argument?

SD, lol. Also, NY is about even with us. QB is about the same, we are a better D, and same RB. We are better than Pit and Tennesse. Philly is better, so is GB.

My top teams

1. Dal
              2. Phi
              3. GB
              4. Buf

Comment

• Mitchell55
                • Feb 2008

A 1-2 team is better than a 3-0 team?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

I would personally like the season to progress near the holidays before we talk about anything related to the SB. Dallas radio A-holes wouldn't know a SB team from a hole in the ground.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    • Jan 2004

SD, lol. Also, NY is about even with us. QB is about the same, we are a better D, and same RB. We are better than Pit and Tennesse. Philly is better, so is GB.
                    f
                    SD has gone to the AFC title game and won their division the past few seasons. Eli Manning won a Super Bowl against "the best team ever". And you think these QB's are as good, or worse, than Trent Edwards? You are putting Marshawn, a 2nd year back who is no doubt going to be great, on par with LT at this point? Tenn is winning with a journeyman backup in a division that doesn't boast such powerhouses like the Jets and Phins.

Where do you get your drugs?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Talk of a Super Bowl is WAY premature, but so what? If someone doesn't like a thread, they don't have to participate in it.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        • Jan 2004

A 1-2 team is better than a 3-0 team?
                        That 1-2 team should be 3-0. Do you even pay attention to what the other teams are doing, or do you take the ESPN route and just report baseless garbage and try to pass it on as fact?

When was the last time Buffalo scored 49 points in a game, won their division, or a Super Bowl?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          Talk of a Super Bowl is WAY premature, but so what? If someone doesn't like a thread, they don't have to participate in it.
                          I wouldn't care if it was one or two threads, but people are spamming the boards with this crap. I'm not alone here.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Also, NY is about even with us. QB is about the same, we are a better D, and same RB.
                            the gints are defending champs. They are a proven team in the playoffs and sb. We haven't even made it to playoffs. Now way are we better than the giants at this point.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

I wouldn't care if it was one or two threads, but people are spamming the boards with this crap. I'm not alone here.
                              Were you paying attention during the JP Hate Fest?
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X