PDA

View Full Version : Linehan is pulling out all the stops...

gr8slayer
09-24-2008, 01:12 PM
The Rams have replaced SLB Quinton Culberson with Chris Draft, DT La'Roi Glover with Clifton Ryan, and DE James Hall with Victor Adeyanju in the starting lineup.
They're probably still going to lose against the Bills on Sunday, but coach Scott Linehan is pulling out all the stops in his bid to save his job.

Also, Tye Hill returned to the starting line-up as well.

B-DON
09-24-2008, 01:16 PM
I honestly thought glover was out of the league and yet he was startin fir the rams. Ouch!!

Mitchy moo
09-24-2008, 01:19 PM
If Jesus comes and coaches St. Louis, they might win but I still doubt it. He'll just need to keep healing Trent Green, over, over and over again.

RockStar36
09-24-2008, 01:19 PM
This is either going to result in a miracle win for the Rams for the biggest beatdown in team history. I can't decide which it will be just yet. I'm guessing with all these moves that if the beatdown occurs, he'll be unemployed come Monday morning.

Mitchy moo
09-24-2008, 01:22 PM
This is either going to result in a miracle win for the Rams for the biggest beatdown in team history. I can't decide which it will be just yet. I'm guessing with all these moves that if the beatdown occurs, he'll be unemployed come Monday morning.

The Rams are losing by an average of 29 points a game, I would safely say they will not be able to beat winning teams.

trapezeus
09-24-2008, 01:27 PM
if the bills score on their opening drive like in Jax and look as efficient, i have a feeling their offense is going to put the dagger in their hearts for the rest of the game. there is just no way that steven jackson with a rickety line is going to make the difference. Trent green to no receivers against a secondary that has played very well. A bills DL that has really gotten push, especially late in the game.

I think the bills could cover 14 points at this point.

When the Bills go on Offense, i think that Freddie jackson will be a huge factor opening up the first 100+ rushing day for Marshawn. As long as there are no injuries during the game, i have a tough time believing that so many rams can be subsituted in during the week.

RockStar36
09-24-2008, 01:51 PM
The Rams are losing by an average of 29 points a game, I would safely say they will not be able to beat winning teams.

Skooby, no game is a 100% sure thing. I would hope that last week showed you that if you haven't already figured it out. This should no doubt be a blowout win for Buffalo but you can't just assume it will be.

Mitchy moo
09-24-2008, 01:53 PM
Skooby, no game is a 100% sure thing. I would hope that last week showed you that if you haven't already figured it out. This should no doubt be a blowout win for Buffalo but you can't just assume it will be.

I always leaves odds of losing in there, they aren't that high but they are always present. 10-1 shots do come in, just not that often.

gr8slayer
09-24-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, last week was "supposed" to be a huge win too. We also don't generally seem to play well against teams we are "supposed" to destroy.

Mitchy moo
09-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Yeah, last week was "supposed" to be a huge win too. We also don't generally seem to play well against teams we are "supposed" to destroy.

The Raiders lose by a average of ~4 points a game and had a win before we played them, the Rams by 29 points a game and have not won this year, there is a difference.

yordad
09-24-2008, 02:26 PM
I always leaves odds of losing in there, they aren't that high but they are always present. 10-1 shots do come in, just not that often.10-1 shots come in 1 out of 10 times..... on average.

Mr. Miyagi
09-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Smart move. Replacing the entire starting lineup so we don't have any tape on these guys! Crap!

gr8slayer
09-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Smart move. Replacing the entire starting lineup so we don't have any tape on these guys! Crap!
We don't need tape on these guys, trust me.

RockStar36
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM
The Raiders lose by a average of ~4 points a game and had a win before we played them, the Rams by 29 points a game and have not won this year, there is a difference.

What the hell are you talking about?

They were 1-1 going into Buffalo with the one less being something like 41-17. Where do you get losing by an average of 4 points?

RockStar36
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM

That's what I'm afraid of. I've seen it happen to many times. It should be a sure win and somehow the underdog shocks the other team.

gr8slayer
09-24-2008, 03:19 PM
That's what I'm afraid of. I've seen it happen to many times. It should be a sure win and somehow the underdog shocks the other team.
Yeah, we as Bills fans are having to re-adjust to being a good team again. Looking at our schedule now though we might be having this feeling a lot throughout the year, we lucked out and don't really have any powerhouse teams to play.

Mitchy moo
09-24-2008, 03:30 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

They were 1-1 going into Buffalo with the one less being something like 41-17. Where do you get losing by an average of 4 points?

The Raiders have scored 60 & have 73 points scored on them for a 13 point differential. Divide 13 by 3 games, you have about 4 points a game average loss.

The Rams have a 87 point differential, divided by 3 games is 29 points they are losing by a game.

The raiders are barely losing and the rams are getting killed, get it??