PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Devin's Bold Picks

shelby
09-24-2008, 03:16 PM
RockStar's picks for the week:

Week four is quickly approaching, and I can barely contain myself. Usually right around the time that the league is wrapping up its first quarter, I’m sitting at my desk thinking to myself if the Bills can reach the .500 mark in the next couple of weeks. But instead, this season I’m sitting here wondering if the Bills can go into the bye week undefeated at 5-0. On paper it looks like a real possibility, but, as we were so rudely reminded in last week’s game against Oakland, that’s why they play the games.
I’ll be the first to admit that my picks started off really shaky last week, but I found a way to rebound, and have yet another solid week. Then again, my definition of solid and others' may vary, especially considering that I’m not even in first place of my pick league. But I’ve always had the rule of thumb that if I can crack double digit wins, then I’m having a good week. What I really need to do is put together a string of one or two loss weeks to really take control of my league, but I doubt that will happen. Every week, I find myself picking a few wrong ones that I never would’ve thought possible. But hey, if all the games were that predictable, what fun would it be to watch the games? Since I can never decide whether to make my picks in caps or in bold....

more..... (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/09/24/devins_bold_picks.php)

Cntrygal
09-24-2008, 05:46 PM
CARDINALS @ Jets
- This will be an ugly game, as the truth about Brett Favre continues to dawn on those New York fans.

:rofl: