PDA

View Full Version : I've been watching this show for awhile now

ghz in pittsburgh
09-24-2008, 07:36 PM
http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/#clip94844 (http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/#clip94844)

Ed
09-24-2008, 10:14 PM
How is a stupid Argos players going to sit next to Edwards and Hamden and tell them that the Bills aren't for real? What a douche. I liked the way they handled themselves though. Gibran seems like a pretty cool guy. Trent looked like he was ready to leave about a minute into that group discussion.

That host/interviewer seems like a douche too.

thenry20
09-25-2008, 01:41 AM
What an idiot. Then last year we were better because we overachieved?

jamze132
09-25-2008, 03:04 AM
For a good read, just wikipedia "Michael Landsberg". :rofl:

Although speculation is unconfirmed, Landsberg appears to be a hybrid, settling somewhere between a transgendered mime and a psychopathically deranged clown with purple *******s under its eyes. Rumour has it that two blue whales have to be slaughtered prior to the beginning of each OTR segment in order to supply Landsberg's makeup. In specific regards to his makeup application, there is much debate among Greater Toronto Area residents as to whether Landsberg's eyeshadow is actually a shade of olive drab green or more of a commanding russet brown hue.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-25-2008, 03:20 AM
How is a stupid Argos players going to sit next to Edwards and Hamden and tell them that the Bills aren't for real? What a douche. I liked the way they handled themselves though. Gibran seems like a pretty cool guy. Trent looked like he was ready to leave about a minute into that group discussion.

That host/interviewer seems like a douche too.

Seems like Patrick Johnson was agreeing that the Bills are a good team. Im sure there both pissed that they are playing in the CFL. Trent looked like he wanted to leave. Way to go Hamdan you may never see the field but atleast your behind your team.

Agreed on the interviewer guy is an idiot.

Dujek
09-25-2008, 03:48 AM
Jason Gavadza is an *******.

Gibran Hamdan should be official spokesman for the Bills after every game.