PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2008 Chicken Little Thread

parrishlynchevans
09-25-2008, 09:04 PM
I've seen too many chicken little posts on here over the first three weeks of the season that I thought it would be a good idea to put all of that junk into one thread. So if you're too scared of the Bills having even a shred of success in the NFL then post your paranoia here.

tat2dmike77
09-25-2008, 09:08 PM
:drama:

Mitchy moo
09-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Backbones are a necessary mammal items, some of you need to find yours.

SABuffalo786
09-25-2008, 09:51 PM
It is kind of weird.

cocamide
09-25-2008, 09:55 PM
my only fear is that i'll get drunk, talk too much crap, and get my ass handed to me.

gr8slayer
09-25-2008, 09:58 PM
I live for this.

Pride
09-26-2008, 06:45 AM
If we beat San Diego... I'll start believing we are for real. Until then, in my mind, we are beating teams with injuries and the lower echelon of teams. We lose to San Diego.. you can go ahead and rank us in the middle of the pack with the likes of Tampa Bay, Jets, and Steelers.

Jan Reimers
09-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Never be afraid of success. Be disappointed by failure.

Pinkerton Security
09-26-2008, 08:26 AM
This is it. Don't get scared now.

BillsOwnAll
09-26-2008, 10:42 AM
If we beat San Diego... I'll start believing we are for real. Until then, in my mind, we are beating teams with injuries and the lower echelon of teams. We lose to San Diego.. you can go ahead and rank us in the middle of the pack with the likes of Tampa Bay, Jets, and Steelers.

Well why people say this. All I can say is. We are doing everything we could of been doing. Its not the bills fault who they play its there job to go out there and do it. So far they beat EVERYONE who was put in front of them. Also im not big on "yah but there barely beat them" Well other teams are still Pros No PRO team is that bad. Some are better then others but none are a lock to lose (see how many 0-16 teams there ever was) We are a SCRAPPPY team We just seem to be winning and thats all that matters.

raphael120
09-26-2008, 10:52 AM
You can't talk crap to San Diego, the Pats, no one until you beat their team. Steelers, Cowboys, New England...theyve been putting up winning seasons while we were posting sub-.500 records.

We're 3-0...but we haven't proven anything yet. We've proven we can knock off lesser teams, but we haven't proven that we can run with the big boys, because the big boys are who we're going to see in the playoffs if we get there.

While we're on the right track, we really are just at the beginning and have no bragging rights right now. I'm sure this is how most guys on the team feel also. 3-0 is great, but there's still 13 games left.

Pride
09-26-2008, 10:58 AM
BOA, I fully agree with you. We can only beat who we are scheduled to play. I don't disagree. What I'm simply saying is... those that we have beaten thus far are not playoff teams that we may have to face again come January (possible exclusion of Jax if they get their **** together).

Raph... I agree with everything you said. Glad to see someone else who has rose colored glasses, but isn't putting them on quite yet.

ServoBillieves
09-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Crows on IR!
Roscoe Magic is sidelined!
We've only beat two playoff teams!
Injuries to those teams made it easy, since their backups weren't good enough to make it to the NFL and must've been picked up from the local Subway!
We're 3-0! Better luck next year Bills!
We haven't beat the Steelers yet, and since we don't play them, they must be better!
The first game we lose, (even if it's in week 15) it's all over! Downhill! Vamous!
Trent's an unproven QB who's led us in two 4th quarter comebacks!
Marcus Stroud doesn't have 12 sacks yet. BUST!
Kawika Mitchell's hair killed my father, and raped my mother!

DOOOOOOOM!

Ah... it's fun to play the naysayer.

parrishlynchevans
09-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Crows on IR!
Roscoe Magic is sidelined!
We've only beat two playoff teams!
Injuries to those teams made it easy, since their backups weren't good enough to make it to the NFL and must've been picked up from the local Subway!
We're 3-0! Better luck next year Bills!
We haven't beat the Steelers yet, and since we don't play them, they must be better!
The first game we lose, (even if it's in week 15) it's all over! Downhill! Vamous!
Trent's an unproven QB who's led us in two 4th quarter comebacks!
Marcus Stroud doesn't have 12 sacks yet. BUST!
Kawika Mitchell's hair killed my father, and raped my mother!

DOOOOOOOM!

Ah... it's fun to play the naysayer.

AHAHAHAHA Best Post Ever!

parrishlynchevans
09-26-2008, 11:05 AM
Bills Win The Super Bowl!
But oh my god Ralph has a heart attack at the podium!
The Bills then announce just as they've won their first Super Bowl that they're moving to Las Vegas!

Oh ****!

yordad
09-26-2008, 11:08 AM
If we beat San Diego... I'll start believing we are for real. Until then, in my mind, we are beating teams with injuries and the lower echelon of teams. We lose to San Diego.. you can go ahead and rank us in the middle of the pack with the likes of Tampa Bay, Jets, and Steelers.What? So, if we beat the lower teams then we are a lower team, but if we beat the best team (and go like 7-0 or something) then we are average? Huh.

trapezeus
09-26-2008, 11:20 AM
we weren't even winning those games last year. we couldn't win the close games, we couldn't come from behind. we're doing it now. That's stuff to build on.

It will be real challenging vs SD and possibly even ARizona, but SD looks like their defense is too undisciplined.

yordad
09-26-2008, 11:26 AM
You can't talk crap to San Diego, the Pats, no one until you beat their team. Steelers, Cowboys, New England...theyve been putting up winning seasons while we were posting sub-.500 records.

We're 3-0...but we haven't proven anything yet. We've proven we can knock off lesser teams, but we haven't proven that we can run with the big boys, because the big boys are who we're going to see in the playoffs if we get there.

While we're on the right track, we really are just at the beginning and have no bragging rights right now. I'm sure this is how most guys on the team feel also. 3-0 is great, but there's still 13 games left.Didnt those big boys get beat by lesser teams? Why are they still big boys? And if they are still "Big Boys" why isn't Jacksonville? How can you call Jacksonville, a team thats "been putting up winning seasons" a lesser team? Wasn't Seattle in the playoffs last year? Haven't they won their devision most of this decade?

So what you are saying is you want us to beat EVERY TEAM that has ever had success, including ones that aren't on our schedule, before you are convinced we are any good?

Hmmm

ServoBillieves
09-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Didnt those big boys get beat by lesser teams? Why are they still big boys? And if they are still "Big Boys" why isn't Jacksonville? How can you call Jacksonville, a team thats "been putting up winning seasons" a lesser team? Wasn't Seattle in the playoffs last year? Haven't they won their devision most of this decade?

So what you are saying is you want us to beat EVERY TEAM that has ever had success, including ones that aren't on our schedule, before you are convinced we are any good?

Hmmm

Amen.:drama:

BillsOwnAll
09-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Didnt those big boys get beat by lesser teams? Why are they still big boys? And if they are still "Big Boys" why isn't Jacksonville? How can you call Jacksonville, a team thats "been putting up winning seasons" a lesser team? Wasn't Seattle in the playoffs last year? Haven't they won their devision most of this decade?

Hmmm

This was the point i was trying to make I just couldnt figure out how to say it lol.

You put it perfectly i totally agree.

justasportsfan
09-26-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm not counting the chicks before the rooster and the hen have had sexy time.

BillsOwnAll
09-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Well im not saying SUPER BOWL...but so far were perfect. You CANT ask for anything more. Were 3-0 and we COULDNT be doing better. A win is a Win in the NFL ask any player.

tat2dmike77
09-26-2008, 12:32 PM

Why is it ok for NE, Dallas, NYG to beat teams who are less superior. People say well they dominate them cause they are awesome. When the Bills beat J-ville who beat pitt twice in pitt last year. People come up with all kind of excuses as to why the bills still suck.

SD is not the be all of the AFC right now. Last time i checked thier record is 1-2 not 3-0.

gr8slayer
09-26-2008, 05:59 PM
Why is it ok for NE, Dallas, NYG to beat teams who are less superior. People say well they dominate them cause they are awesome. When the Bills beat J-ville who beat pitt twice in pitt last year. People come up with all kind of excuses as to why the bills still suck.

SD is not the be all of the AFC right now. Last time i checked thier record is 1-2 not 3-0.
NE, Dallas, and NYG all have rings and are viewed as more storied franchises because of it. We'll get our respect once we have a ring.