PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here rooting for the Raiders from here on?

Oaf
09-25-2008, 11:29 PM
This might just be me, and correct me if this is in the wrong forum, but anyone here pulling for the Raiders to rise about the Kiffin/Davis tension and surprise some people? Had they lost the game the way they played to any other team, I would have been disappointed for them. Not to mention we sure could use another SD loss and a Denver loss down the road. I like the players, the way they played, and the coach. Good luck to them.

:gobills:

LABillsFan
09-25-2008, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing some teams fall, but I really want to see the Bills play teams at their best. The better opponent the better you become.

ALL D
09-25-2008, 11:45 PM
I know it's impossible... but I wish all teams besides the Bills will lose...

Lexwhat
09-25-2008, 11:56 PM
This might just be me, and correct me if this is in the wrong forum, but anyone here pulling for the Raiders to rise about the Kiffin/Davis tension and surprise some people? Had they lost the game the way they played to any other team, I would have been disappointed for them. Not to mention we sure could use another SD loss and a Denver loss down the road. I like the players, the way they played, and the coach. Good luck to them.

:gobills:

Damn! I thought I was the only one, that's weird.

I would love for the Raiders to be 2nd best in the AFC (behind the Bills of course). I actually like Lane Kiffin.

I hope the Raiders beat the living crap out of the Chargers this weekend too.

Oaf
09-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Damn! I thought I was the only one, that's weird.

I would love for the Raiders to be 2nd best in the AFC (behind the Bills of course). I actually like Lane Kiffin.

I hope the Raiders beat the living crap out of the Chargers this weekend too.
Yes. That would be amazing. Get all these talking heads finally accepting that the Chargers are NOT the best team in the AFC.

TrentLeeLynch
09-26-2008, 12:47 AM
I thought before the season started the Raiders would be better than most people thought, mostly because of the talent on defense. Its looking like right now I might have been right but its still too early.

I like the head coach Kiffin and for such a young guy he is handling the nonsense going on in that organization really well. So for his sake I do hope they have a decent season, but mostly because I can say I was right :-)

Mitchy moo
09-26-2008, 06:08 AM
We control our own destiny now, F-everyone else.

mybills
09-26-2008, 06:13 AM
I can't stand Raider fans, so I hope their team bombs. That's just mho.

Dujek
09-26-2008, 06:19 AM
I think the Raiders are a better team than they showed in week one, but I don't think they'll win more than 6 games.

They have a good defense that can keep them in games, but they don't have a good enough offense to take advantage of the field position their defense gets them.

Jan Reimers
09-26-2008, 06:35 AM
It's hard for me to root for anything involving Al Davis - who is apparently dead, but hasn't fallen over yet.

mybills
09-26-2008, 06:57 AM
:rofl: Jan!

mayotm
09-26-2008, 07:43 AM
I wouldn't say I'm cheering for them, but will certainly be happy when they knock some teams off. I was very, very impressed by their defense last week. If they continue to play defense like that they will beat some people.

don137
09-26-2008, 07:56 AM
I would like to see them beat the Chargers, Broncos and any other team that may be competing with the Bills for a playoff/ home playoff/ bye week playoff spot.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-26-2008, 07:59 AM
Something does not add up here, re Oakland.

You like Kiffin, but he wants to fire Rob Ryan who is solely responsible for their defense by all accounts. And Oakland has a good defense.

Billiever86
09-26-2008, 09:47 AM
The Raiders D def got my respect...although im not really a fan of deangelo hall or jamarcus....

so i cant say i wish them the best...but it would be nice for them to get better

HAMMER
09-26-2008, 09:55 AM
The Raiders can go to hell....along with the Dolphins and Cheatriots.

Jeff1220
09-26-2008, 09:59 AM
I've never liked the Raiders, but I hear what your saying. The definitely played with guts for about 55 minutes last week. I also think we'll see Russell impove a lot over the course of this season.

Oaf
09-26-2008, 11:12 AM
I can't stand Raider fans, so I hope their team bombs. That's just mho.
That's valid, I just don't know enough of their fans first hand. I'm just saying, I'd much rather root JaMarcus Russell who I don't have anything against (whom?) than the likes of Rivers, Young, and Garrard. The D was not afraid to attack on the road.

Does Oakland play the Jets. Few things would satisfy me more than a convincing win against them.