PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Young's Week 4 Predictions

shelby
09-26-2008, 04:20 AM
Enjoy...

Two minutes left, Lane Kiffin has two timeouts left, and it's looking tough for Trent Edwards and the Bills. The Bills march it down the field, and are finally in Field Goal range... but... Lane Kiffin keeps his hands at his sides. Rian Lindell kicks the game winning field goal, and Johnnie Lee Higgins' TD celebration ends up just looking pathetic.
Everyone laughed last week when I picked the Fins over the Patriots*, but who's laughing now? Apparently Ronnie Brown, who had 5 TD's total on the day. Brett Favre had some great stats, mostly padded in garbage time before he was mercifully pulled with two minutes left. The Chargers finally look like who they're supposed to be, and the Ravens, Patriots, Colts, and Falcons don't. The Chiefs, Rams, Lions, and Browns just look plain awful. Bengals are clawing, and apparently steers, queers, and poor passing games are what come out of Texas (Houston, at least). With no looming powerhouse division in the AFC, the NFC is toting the crown for the first three weeks of the season, and rightly so.
Some may have noticed that I forgot to predict two games last week. Rest assured, I picked them right, although I have no record or proof, so have no fear.

more... (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/09/26/buffalo_youngs_week_4_predictions.php)

elltrain22
09-26-2008, 05:46 AM
Very nicely done!! I agree w/ you on your upset special. I also think that the Skins will take down the Cowboys this weekend.