PDA

View Full Version : Be The GM:

The King
09-26-2008, 07:56 AM
You're the GM of the SF 49ers. Welcome to the 09 Offseason, you and your team have grown impatient with Alex Smith and JT Osullivan has put for a productive year, 3000yards 20TDs 11INTS. How do you approach your QB situation? Do you get Cleveland Brown happy and throw a new contract at JT, do you take your chances at someone new... What do you do?

DraftBoy
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
Resign O'sullivan short term with an incentive laden contract. Draft a guy in the middle rounds like a Rudy Carpenter or Curtis Painter to watch for a year and then to pusj O'Sullivan if needed. I'd also try and dump Smith for a low round DP and sign a vet.

Mski
09-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Resign O'sullivan short term with an incentive laden contract. Draft a guy in the middle rounds like a Rudy Carpenter or Curtis Painter to watch for a year and then to pusj O'Sullivan if needed. I'd also try and dump Smith for a low round DP and sign a vet.

what he said:goodpost:

dont go cleveland happy... perhaps do something along the lines of what greenbay is doing with rogers, let him play and load it with incentives

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2008, 12:02 PM
Extend JT short term, bring in JP to compete, then draft a guy in mid round.

Spend some bucks in FA on WRs. Housh is UFA this year.

Captain gameboy
09-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Fire Mora at the end of the year and get Holmgren.
Let him do what he wants.

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Fire Mora at the end of the year and get Holmgren.
Let him do what he wants.
Mora works for Holgren right now in Seattle.

Captain gameboy
09-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Mora works for Holgren right now in Seattle.

Nolan, my mistake. Wrong NFL family.

I think that the 49ers with get rid of Mike Nolan and convince Holmgren to reconsider retirement and take over the 49ers.

TEtoLeeTD
09-26-2008, 03:32 PM
you would get jp losman!

at least that is the only thing that would make this worthy of being in buffalo bills section!!