• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

McGahee = next Emmitt Smith?

McGahee sees himself, a 6-foot, 223-pound specimen, as a unique running back. He certainly showed impeccable skill and ability to both accelerate out of cuts and be elusive as a Hurricane.

"I think my running style is different from anybody else's," McGahee said. "I don't really compare it to anybody. I do my own thing. I can be anything you want me to be. I'm not a big cutback runner. I'll probably go straight ahead and make people miss if I have to."

As a receiver, he has a natural ability to catch the ball but needs to learn to run more structurally sound routes.

"I'm not a Marshall Faulk," he said, "but I can be an Emmitt Smith."

• BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

hes a little less then that hes more of a terrel davis. i hope he turns out like emmitt though =)

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

travis could still turn out to be as good as emmitt..
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

I read somewhere that they compared McGahees's running style a combanation of Terrell Davis and Walter Payton:). Go Bills!

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

They compare him to Emmitt Smith or Terrell Davis or whatever based on how he played in 1 season in Miami. Noone has seen him play yet since the Ohio State game and he hasn't been hit once in the leg. He could be Terrell Davis...... TD post injury that is or he could be Emmitt Smith of the prime, who knows but it's way to early to say.
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

No it's not Willis McGahee= next Buffalo Bills great back! Go Bills!

Comment

Working...
            X