The Rams are getting cocky...... Rookie WR Avery is going to Dance in our endzone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

The Rams are getting cocky...... Rookie WR Avery is going to Dance in our endzone...

RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.

That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills.

"I'm going to do some kind of dance," Avery told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's going to be a 100-percent guarantee I'm going to dance."
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: The Rams are getting cocky...... Rookie WR Avery is going to Dance in our endzone...

thank goodness, someone is filling in for ocho cinco's shoes.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Re: The Rams are getting cocky...... Rookie WR Avery is going to Dance in our endzone...

I'll be happy to see that dance - in garbage time when they're down 24 points.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Bulletin Board Material is always welcome!

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

best post I have read all week. I hope they take us lightly and talk trash.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

we're gonna make him dance like this

sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ServoBillieves
              The Voice of Reason
              • Jul 2007

Holy crap... put Jabari on him all day, and if he ever comes across the middle, let Poz unleash holy hell on him.

I really, really hope that this is on the bulletin board in Orchard Park right now.
              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Billsfan3
                • Nov 2007

Rams

Rams rookie WR guaranteeing TD catch

Today
                Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:31 AM ET | Link

RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.
                That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills.
                "I'm going to do some kind of dance," Avery told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's going to be a 100-percent guarantee I'm going to dance."

Sounds like I need to get this in the hands of Terrence McGee and Jabari Greer.
                ---

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                  My IQ Test results came back negative
                  • Oct 2002

Re: Rams

Lol i hope he dances when there losing 28-7

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Threads merged.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      best post I have read all week. I hope they take us lightly and talk trash.
                      All I can say is, is wow. Why would this kid do something like that?? It's bad enough that the team is at a good college level in talent and to go and do something like this is insane.

He better call his agent and ask for his retraining money back.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                        All I can say is, is wow. Why would this kid do something like that?? It's bad enough that the team is at a good college level in talent and to go and do something like this is insane.

He better call his agent and ask for his retraining money back.

Ummm...because he's trying to instill some confidence in his team...Yes its bulletin board material for Buffalo but its the same for St. Louis.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• New Ro's Greatest
                          • Sep 2008

He is just trying to pump up his terrible team That's all.............LOL. GO BILLS

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Ummm...because he's trying to instill some confidence in his team...Yes its bulletin board material for Buffalo but its the same for St. Louis.
                            Generally, vets don't want rookies doing that.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Maybe Whitner can make another "statement" by spearing him in the back while he's dancing.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞