PDA

View Full Version : The Rams are getting cocky...... Rookie WR Avery is going to Dance in our endzone...

Mitchy moo
09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.

That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills.

"I'm going to do some kind of dance," Avery told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's going to be a 100-percent guarantee I'm going to dance."

trapezeus
09-26-2008, 10:57 AM
thank goodness, someone is filling in for ocho cinco's shoes.

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2008, 10:58 AM
:rofl:

I'll be happy to see that dance - in garbage time when they're down 24 points.

Pride
09-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Bulletin Board Material is always welcome!

The King
09-26-2008, 11:00 AM
:bf1: best post I have read all week. I hope they take us lightly and talk trash.

justasportsfan
09-26-2008, 11:00 AM
we're gonna make him dance like this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxfcQmwWttE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxfcQmwWttE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ServoBillieves
09-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Holy crap... put Jabari on him all day, and if he ever comes across the middle, let Poz unleash holy hell on him.

I really, really hope that this is on the bulletin board in Orchard Park right now.

Billsfan3
09-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Rams rookie WR guaranteeing TD catch

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:31 AM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=4141)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.
That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/C711D94FF3C93E1E862574D00014918B?OpenDocument).
"I'm going to do some kind of dance," Avery told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's going to be a 100-percent guarantee I'm going to dance."

Sounds like I need to get this in the hands of Terrence McGee and Jabari Greer.
--- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BillsOwnAll
09-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Lol i hope he dances when there losing 28-7

The King
09-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Threads merged.

Mitchy moo
09-26-2008, 11:21 AM
:bf1: best post I have read all week. I hope they take us lightly and talk trash.

All I can say is, is wow. Why would this kid do something like that?? It's bad enough that the team is at a good college level in talent and to go and do something like this is insane.

He better call his agent and ask for his retraining money back.

DraftBoy
09-26-2008, 11:23 AM
All I can say is, is wow. Why would this kid do something like that?? It's bad enough that the team is at a good college level in talent and to go and do something like this is insane.

He better call his agent and ask for his retraining money back.

Ummm...because he's trying to instill some confidence in his team...Yes its bulletin board material for Buffalo but its the same for St. Louis.

New Ro's Greatest
09-26-2008, 11:27 AM
He is just trying to pump up his terrible team That's all.............LOL. GO BILLS:D:

Dr. Lecter
09-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Ummm...because he's trying to instill some confidence in his team...Yes its bulletin board material for Buffalo but its the same for St. Louis.

Generally, vets don't want rookies doing that.

OpIv37
09-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Maybe Whitner can make another "statement" by spearing him in the back while he's dancing.

Mitchy moo
09-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Maybe Whitner can make another "statement" by spearing him in the back while he's dancing.

LOL, the only folks dancing there will be the Rams cheerleaders.

Mad Bomber
09-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Especially when this is the sum total of your NFL career:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=6>Key Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>GP</TD><TD>Catches</TD><TD>Yds</TD><TD>Avg</TD><TD>TDs</TD><TD>First Downs</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=middle>24</TD><TD align=middle>8.0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=5>Red Zone Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Targt</TD><TD>Rec</TD><TD>RecYds</TD><TD>RecTD</TD><TD>TargtPct</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It's a little early in his career to be talking trash like this.

syracuse76
09-26-2008, 01:16 PM

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxfcQmwWttE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>

:roflmao: :roflmao: i wanna know wtf he said to the ref before going down

Ingtar33
09-26-2008, 01:23 PM

I know vets who have beaten the rookies on their own teams for this nonsense.

wow... Scott L, has no control over that team.

madness
09-26-2008, 01:25 PM

Okay, hater. Now Donte is spearing people in the back?

justasportsfan
09-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Okay, hater. Now Donte is spearing people in the back?
I thought it was funny.

madness
09-26-2008, 01:34 PM
I thought it was funny.

Shhh, I did too. I just want to give him **** since he was the first one to bring Donte up. :snicker:

OpIv37
09-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Shhh, I did too. I just want to give him **** since he was the first one to bring Donte up. :snicker:

actually I thought that joke was a little obvious. I was surprised no one else posted it first.

njsue
09-26-2008, 03:43 PM
RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.

That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills.

The only dance will be a temper tantrum for not getting the opportunity to even catch the darn football.

Today the Rams situation became much more negative when Stephen Jackson spoke out.

The Bills should be able to do what ever they want and come out with a bunch of points!

Monday's sports headlines will read Scott Linehan fired. Jim Hasslet interim coach.

Mad Bomber
09-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I thought it was funny.
It was freakin' HILARIOUS. I literally lol'ed when I saw that. I was just pissed that I didn't post it first.

PECKERWOOD
09-26-2008, 09:43 PM
If Donnie Avery prepares to dance every Sunday then he will have a short career.

blackonyx89
09-27-2008, 08:49 AM

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxfcQmwWttE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>

That made me laugh and I snorted too! I feel bad for the guy who punched liked that,but it was funny!!! He got JACKED UP!!!

:D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: