PDA

View Full Version : Rams mess getting worse: Bulger no longer wants to play for the Rams

Mitchy moo
09-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Team sources told the Post-Dispatch on Thursday that just benched quarterback Marc Bulger no longer wants to play for coach Scott Linehan.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/600021A4D8DCD4A8862574D0001A7830?OpenDocument

Meathead
09-26-2008, 07:37 PM
http://www.toyvault.com/nightmares/Voodoo%20Dolls%20-%20Large.jpg

theanswer74
09-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Hopefully Bulger stays away from NE if he is traded.

TrEd FTW
09-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Hopefully Bulger stays away from NE if he is traded.

They'll fire Linehan long before trading Bulger.

DANMAN
09-26-2008, 08:57 PM
they will keep Bulger

the coach is lucky if he makes it thru the season.

they may change coaches during their bye week

They should can the GM as well, their drafting has been terrible for years

Mad Bomber
09-26-2008, 09:25 PM
Wow...that plus Davis' public statement that that was the wrong thing to do does not bode well for their psyche for the game.

I don't care that a rookie receiver made a "100 per cent guarantee that he'd be doing a dance in the end zone"...if he does that when they make it 42-6, then Whitner should spear him in the end zone (as Op suggested)

njsue
09-26-2008, 09:26 PM
Coach Linehan is a goner either monday or next week for sure.

njsue
09-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Marc Bulger will remain a ram after Linehan is gone.

Mad Bomber
09-26-2008, 09:29 PM
they will keep Bulger

the coach is lucky if he makes it thru the season.

they may change coaches during their bye week

They should can the GM as well, their drafting has been terrible for years

Unfortunately, and I say "unfortunately" because I like Trent Green, I think that you'll see Bulger in this game because Trent Green is going to be knocked out of this game with his final concussion....

I don't know which DL, LB or DB will do it, but I'm afraid that TG is going to get the crap kicked out of him. Be it sacks, hurries, or whatever, I think that he might not make it through this game.

syracuse76
09-27-2008, 01:06 AM
Unfortunately, and I say "unfortunately" because I like Trent Green, I think that you'll see Bulger in this game because Trent Green is going to be knocked out of this game with his final concussion....

I don't know which DL, LB or DB will do it, but I'm afraid that TG is going to get the crap kicked out of him. Be it sacks, hurries, or whatever, I think that he might not make it through this game.

guess you saw the same phychic i did. i actually fear for the guys life. i think his last one was a grade 3, the most serious. why he is still playing is beyond me. but i do agree i give it maybe the first half the way we have been pressuring qbs lately.

jamze132
09-27-2008, 01:08 AM
So we trade JP to KC for TG, then trade a 4th RD pick to STL for Bulger. LOL

trapezeus
09-27-2008, 04:11 PM
i wonder if a team would just lay down for one game to show how ridiculously bad their coach is.

reading this article makes me think that Trent Green isn't going to be getting a lot of support. other than avery running long routes for hopeful TD catches, i have a feeling the other receivers are going to be calling off routes and not blocking down the field.

this does not sound like a team that wants to compete on Sunday...at least with another team. they want to fight their coach.

Mr. Miyagi
09-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Wow...that plus Davis' public statement that that was the wrong thing to do does not bode well for their psyche for the game.

I don't care that a rookie receiver made a "100 per cent guarantee that he'd be doing a dance in the end zone"...if he does that when they make it 42-6, then Whitner should spear him in the end zone (as Op suggested)
LOL Whitner is turning into our Terry Tate.

Mad Bomber
09-27-2008, 04:58 PM
i wonder if a team would just lay down for one game to show how ridiculously bad their coach is.

reading this article makes me think that Trent Green isn't going to be getting a lot of support. other than avery running long routes for hopeful TD catches, i have a feeling the other receivers are going to be calling off routes and not blocking down the field.

this does not sound like a team that wants to compete on Sunday...at least with another team. they want to fight their coach.
If you listen to Stephen Jackson, this team is going to be completely out of synch...

Mitchy moo
09-27-2008, 05:21 PM
If you listen to Stephen Jackson, this team is going to be completely out of synch...

If their first 3 weeks weren't bad enough.