• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Rams mess getting worse: Bulger no longer wants to play for the Rams

Team sources told the Post-Dispatch on Thursday that just benched quarterback Marc Bulger no longer wants to play for coach Scott Linehan.

• Meathead
    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Rams mess getting worse: Bulger no longer wants to play for the Rams

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• theanswer74
      • Apr 2004

Hopefully Bulger stays away from NE if he is traded.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by theanswer74
        Hopefully Bulger stays away from NE if he is traded.
        They'll fire Linehan long before trading Bulger.

Comment

• DANMAN
          • Sep 2003

they will keep Bulger

the coach is lucky if he makes it thru the season.

they may change coaches during their bye week

They should can the GM as well, their drafting has been terrible for years

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

Wow...that plus Davis' public statement that that was the wrong thing to do does not bode well for their psyche for the game.

I don't care that a rookie receiver made a "100 per cent guarantee that he'd be doing a dance in the end zone"...if he does that when they make it 42-6, then Whitner should spear him in the end zone (as Op suggested)

Comment

• njsue
              Jersey Girl!!!!!!
              • Sep 2003

Coach Linehan is a goner either monday or next week for sure.

Comment

• njsue
                Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                • Sep 2003

Marc Bulger will remain a ram after Linehan is gone.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DANMAN
                  they will keep Bulger

the coach is lucky if he makes it thru the season.

they may change coaches during their bye week

They should can the GM as well, their drafting has been terrible for years
                  Unfortunately, and I say "unfortunately" because I like Trent Green, I think that you'll see Bulger in this game because Trent Green is going to be knocked out of this game with his final concussion....

I don't know which DL, LB or DB will do it, but I'm afraid that TG is going to get the crap kicked out of him. Be it sacks, hurries, or whatever, I think that he might not make it through this game.

Comment

• syracuse76
                    Knowing is half the battle......
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                    Unfortunately, and I say "unfortunately" because I like Trent Green, I think that you'll see Bulger in this game because Trent Green is going to be knocked out of this game with his final concussion....

I don't know which DL, LB or DB will do it, but I'm afraid that TG is going to get the crap kicked out of him. Be it sacks, hurries, or whatever, I think that he might not make it through this game.

guess you saw the same phychic i did. i actually fear for the guys life. i think his last one was a grade 3, the most serious. why he is still playing is beyond me. but i do agree i give it maybe the first half the way we have been pressuring qbs lately.
                    2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
                    POZ will lead us to the promise land
                    "That which does not kill me,
                    will only make me stronger"
                    Nietzsche

Comment

• jamze132
                      • Jun 2003

So we trade JP to KC for TG, then trade a 4th RD pick to STL for Bulger. LOL

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

i wonder if a team would just lay down for one game to show how ridiculously bad their coach is.

reading this article makes me think that Trent Green isn't going to be getting a lot of support. other than avery running long routes for hopeful TD catches, i have a feeling the other receivers are going to be calling off routes and not blocking down the field.

this does not sound like a team that wants to compete on Sunday...at least with another team. they want to fight their coach.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Wow...that plus Davis' public statement that that was the wrong thing to do does not bode well for their psyche for the game.

I don't care that a rookie receiver made a "100 per cent guarantee that he'd be doing a dance in the end zone"...if he does that when they make it 42-6, then Whitner should spear him in the end zone (as Op suggested)
                          LOL Whitner is turning into our Terry Tate.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                            i wonder if a team would just lay down for one game to show how ridiculously bad their coach is.

reading this article makes me think that Trent Green isn't going to be getting a lot of support. other than avery running long routes for hopeful TD catches, i have a feeling the other receivers are going to be calling off routes and not blocking down the field.

this does not sound like a team that wants to compete on Sunday...at least with another team. they want to fight their coach.
                            If you listen to Stephen Jackson, this team is going to be completely out of synch...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

If you listen to Stephen Jackson, this team is going to be completely out of synch...
                              If their first 3 weeks weren't bad enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍