PDA

View Full Version : Blitz Concussion Boy ! Blitz Him !

Night Train
09-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Our D gameplan. :shout:

Agreed ?

hydro
09-26-2008, 03:11 PM
You think a player would ease up on him knowing that they could seriously injure him with a hit to the head?

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2008, 03:13 PM
So he gets a get out of jail free card? I don't think so.

If he's not concerned about his own health by being out there, I'm not either.

Hit him.

OpIv37
09-26-2008, 03:14 PM
We may not have to.

First, the Rams' OL sucks

Second, between his concussions and the Rams' OL sucking, he's going to be getting rid of the ball in a hurry. If we could get pressure with the front 4 and force him to throw at 7 defenders, mistakes will happen.

RockStar36
09-26-2008, 03:19 PM
You think a player would ease up on him knowing that they could seriously injure him with a hit to the head?

I hope not.

If he is on the field and starting that means not only did he clear himself to play, but the training staff, doctors, and coaches all cleared him to play.

IMO, that makes him fair game. The Bills shouldn't be feeling sorry him and take it easy. We all know nobody felt sorry for the Bills in the past.

OpIv37
09-26-2008, 03:21 PM
I hope not.

If he is on the field and starting that means not only did he clear himself to play, but the training staff, doctors, and coaches all cleared him to play.

IMO, that makes him fair game. The Bills shouldn't be feeling sorry him and take it easy. We all know nobody felt sorry for the Bills in the past.

agreed. Don't intentionally try to hurt the guy, but don't treat him any different than any other player on the field. No one wants to see the guy get hurt, but it's an occupational hazard of pro football and he chose to take the risk.

Jan Reimers
09-26-2008, 03:25 PM
We may not have to.

First, the Rams' OL sucks

Second, between his concussions and the Rams' OL sucking, he's going to be getting rid of the ball in a hurry. If we could get pressure with the front 4 and force him to throw at 7 defenders, mistakes will happen.
No, we're going to send Whitner for the big hit.

Dr. Lecter
09-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Whitner will return two ints for TDs!!!!!!!

yordad
09-26-2008, 03:40 PM
Man, I knew this season was too good to be true. Now the Bills are gonna kill the friggin guy and have it hanging over our head, and being all emotionally draining, for the rest of the year.

Ah, blitz him anyways.

New Ro's Greatest
09-26-2008, 03:59 PM
We are going to blitz the hell out of them! GO BILLS:D:

VeggieMan14
09-26-2008, 04:13 PM
not gonna lie i feel bad for the guy having dealt with severe concussions myself but if hes dumb enough to go out there lay his ass on the ground

Night Train
09-26-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm not advocating hurting him but he will just go down, if the heat is too much. Plus force bad passes.

ServoBillieves
09-26-2008, 04:33 PM
He was cleared to play, so why not go lights out (no pun intended... actually yes it was) on the guy?

He's putting himself in the situation. Well, the front office is putting him in that situation, but if he has confidence in his O-Line, then he should be fine to lay under Marcus Stroud this weekend.

Kadiddlehopper
09-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Ya don't know how the ref's will call the game either. Might be overly protective.

Oldbillsfan
09-26-2008, 08:31 PM
If he wants to play he is ready to get hit. The worst thing the Bills could ever do is play soft worrying about poor Trent Green.

im4bflo
09-26-2008, 09:43 PM
No way! FIRST thing is STOP the RUN!
That Jackson is their whole offense, stop him first!
Then you can tee off on Green.
GO BILLS!

Cntrygal
09-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Do I want to see anyone hurt? No.

Green says he's "ready to play, the medical staff says he can play, the coaches/trainers says he can play...........

Hit him.

VeggieMan14
09-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Do I want to see anyone hurt? No.

Green says he's "ready to play, the medical staff says he can play, the coaches/trainers says he can play...........

Hit him. exactly if hes out there go all out