PDA

View Full Version : Edwards Baking up Success

gil
09-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Thought this was pretty funny:

ORCHARD PARK — Fourth-quarter comebacks apparently aren't the only treats Bills quarterback Trent Edwards has delivered lately. According to teammate Langston Walker, Edwards also is an excellent baker.

And to prove the point, the massive Bills offensive tackle offers his locker room visitor one of the brownies Edwards brought to work that day.

"See what I told you," the jovial Walker booms after the taste-tester gives him a thumbs-up. "I'm telling you, if Trent keeps this up, he's going to be getting as much air time on the Food Channel as he does on ESPN."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20080927/SPORTS03/809270307/tbd

PECKERWOOD
09-27-2008, 08:57 AM
What if Trent put ganja in the brownies and Langston fails his drug test? How would that affect our lineup?

Mitchy moo
09-27-2008, 09:12 AM
What if Trent put ganja in the brownies and Langston fails his drug test? How would that affect our lineup?

Umm, ok.

sqad5
09-27-2008, 10:36 AM
lmao:D:

trapezeus
09-27-2008, 10:44 AM
listening to trent on post games and interviews, he definitely sounds sincere when he deflects praise. a lot of qb's and players say the same thing, but it's a believability that people connect to. who knows, maybe he's thinking, "i'm the only reason we're winning." but he comes across as humble and well spoken. he doesn't sound like he's just saying the lines.

VeggieMan14
09-27-2008, 10:49 AM
What if Trent put ganja in the brownies and Langston fails his drug test? How would that affect our lineup?:lmao:

yordad
09-27-2008, 10:53 AM
LOL, I made a joke about his hair the other day on here too.

I bet his sister made those brownies.