Linehan is expected to be given his "walking papers" if the Rams lose to the Bills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Linehan is expected to be given his "walking papers" if the Rams lose to the Bills...

SI's Peter King is reporting that coach Scott Linehan is expected to be given his "walking papers" if the Rams lose to the Bills on Sunday. Linehan has the Rams off to an 0-3 start and has nearly lost the faith of his entire offense. Marc Bulger, Steven Jackson, and Torry Holt have all spoken out, or at least hinted, that they're fed up with their head coach.
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: Linehan is expected to be given his "walking papers" if the Rams lose to the Bills...

So long then, Linehan!

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Re: Linehan is expected to be given his "walking papers" if the Rams lose to the Bills...

Yeah, so long to a lot of people on the Rams staff

Comment

• billsburgh
        • Jul 2003

Linehan has nothing to worry about then. King has already said he expects the Rams to win because something doesnt smell right about that game

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsburgh
          Linehan has nothing to worry about then. King has already said he expects the Rams to win because something doesnt smell right about that game

Comment

• Bufftp
            Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I just don't see the rams rallying for him.
            Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
            "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
            Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
            - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
            to be led by permanent ideals -
            that is what keeps a man patient
            when the world ignores him,
            and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bufftp
              I just don't see the rams rallying for him.
              I can assure you that there aren't many within the organization that have ever liked him

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Even a new coach couldn't help that team right now. May as well keep him there.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                  Even a new coach couldn't help that team right now. May as well keep him there.
                  That's not how it works.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

look at the ones the Bills kept around.
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• LABillsFan
                      • Aug 2002

So a do or die situation for a coach of an 0-3 team playing a 3-0 team. No pressure there.
                      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                        That's not how it works.
                        no, really?
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                          no, really?
                          You're the one that made the stupid statement.

Comment

• ALL D
                            • Aug 2008

2 Coaches lose their jobs straight after the Bills beat them?

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                              You're the one that made the :sarcasm: statement.
                              no, really?

Comment

Working...
                              X