X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

I work with a Broncos fan, a Vikings fan and a GB fan

It'll be interesting tomorrow when I go in.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

Re: I work with a Broncos fan, a Vikings fan and a GB fan

I work with a lot of Pats fans. Those arrogant bastards were strangely (and wonderfully) silent after last week.

They gave me a lot of crap last year. I have shown myself to be a bigger person by not rubbing their noses in it like they did to me last year. All I had to say on Monday was..."tough game"...BTW, we won.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by LABillsFan
      It'll be interesting tomorrow when I go in.
      Unfortunately, I work with a Giants and 2 Cowboys fans. I got a bet with the Giants fan that the bills will have a better record at the end of the season, I made that bet just after the draft.

There's another guy that doesn't have a favorite football team, he just hates the Bills. I've been taking about the Bills so much that he's slowing becoming a Bills fan!

Think I got a shot at that bet??? Loser has to put a sticker of the opposing team on the back window of their car...

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
        I work with a lot of Pats fans. Those arrogant bastards were strangely (and wonderfully) silent after last week.

They gave me a lot of crap last year. I have shown myself to be a bigger person by not rubbing their noses in it like they did to me last year. All I had to say on Monday was..."tough game"...BTW, we won.
        We always txt each other during the games for support and we don't rub it in.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

Working...
        X