PDA

View Full Version : Beating Arizona looks like a good possibility.

njsue
09-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Kurt Warner looked like crap today.

Plus, their star WR Boldin is injured.

Your thoughts on next weeks matchup.

I want 5 & 0 so bad I could taste it :snicker:

LtFinFan66
09-28-2008, 06:33 PM

I want 5 & 0 so bad I could taste it :snicker:one of their star WR's

LABillsFan
another team with their backs against the wall. The Raiders nor the Rams were a walk in the park. The O has to step up

Dr. Lecter
One week at a time. Two road games in a row, when the 2nd one is on the left coast is difficult and the Cards still have Fitzgerald and the Bills will be missing McGee.

njsue
09-28-2008, 06:34 PM
another team with their backs against the wall. The Raiders nor the Rams were a walk in the park. The O has to step up

Someone should ***** slap Jason Peters and Melvin Fowler before next weeks game.

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Someone should ***** slap Jason Peters and Melvin Fowler before next weeks game.

Thats the problem, Chambers is the only one that can step up either that or go max protection with the TE's staying in to block.

njsue
09-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Thats the problem, Chambers is the only one that can step up either that or go max protection with the TE's staying in to block.

Jason Peter's screwed himself by missing Training camp. Hopefully he will get it fully together :err:

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Jason Peter's screwed himself by missing Training camp. Hopefully he will get it fully together :err:

It's only a matter of time before TE gets knocked out of a game with the way the line is getting beat. The Bills Oline can't get the running game going early and they can't stop these blitz packages.

njsue
09-28-2008, 06:46 PM
It's only a matter of time before TE gets knocked out of a game with the way the line is getting beat. The Bills Oline can't get the running game going early and they can't stop these blitz packages.

I think they will get better in protecting Trent.

We won that's what matters.

Plus, they are playing like a team.

Trent will get his protection.

Trent should ***** slap his oline just the Jim Kelly did. Jim Kelly always told his olineman off.

X-Era
09-28-2008, 06:47 PM

I watched the game and their secondary is god-awful. We should be able to throw on them.

They were fairly stout on the ground.

The Jets dont have our defense so I wouldnt worry that they will put up 35 on us.

But, they are one of the best teams we have faced so far.

It'll be tough.

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 06:47 PM
I think they will get better in protecting Trent.

We won that's what matters.

Plus, they are playing like a team.

Trent will get his protection.

Trent should ***** slap his oline just the Jim Kelly did. Jim Kelly always told his olineman off.

Maybe instead of brownies, Trent should be making the Oline salads.

njsue
09-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Maybe instead of brownies, Trent should be making the Oline salads.

Feed them Dannon Light and Fit yogurt.

LivingTheLife
09-28-2008, 06:50 PM

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This team has had trouble these last 2 weeks, so I'm not going to expect a win on the road...just yet.

Mitchy moo
09-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Bird is a turd.

njsue
09-28-2008, 06:55 PM
The Bills as a team are finding ways to win games. This is something they just could not grasp last season.

Arizona don't know what's coming next week.

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 06:56 PM
They'll be without McGee which will hurt. Hardy isn't the answer right now unless he can get a clue by next week.

The running game NEEDS to be effective in AZ.

njsue
09-28-2008, 06:58 PM
They'll be without McGee which will hurt. Hardy isn't the answer right now unless he can get a clue by next week.

The running game NEEDS to be effective in AZ.

James Hardy will learn how to be better effective.

Arizona's defense gave up 50 plus points today to Gangreen.

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 07:06 PM
James Hardy will learn how to be better effective.

Arizona's defense gave up 50 plus points today to Gangreen.

He had the route and the chances, i have to believe the coaches will go over the film with him and show him how to better position himself.

njsue
09-28-2008, 07:10 PM
He had the route and the chances, i have to believe the coaches will go over the film with him and show him how to better position himself.

James Hardy will be something special with more game learning experience.

TheBrownBear
09-28-2008, 07:13 PM
We could use a quick start against the Cardinals. I think they're better than the Rams or Raiders, and they will make us pay if we sleepwalk for 30 minutes again.

TrEd FTW
09-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Given the travel and the fact that Arizona's back is against the wall, it's gonna be a test. The Bills -- excuse the obviousness of this statement -- have to come out guns blazing next Sunday. They've been poor in the first half for most of the season, and that's gotta change. Being 5-0 at the bye will sure as hell be a lot more gratifying than 4-1.

njsue
09-28-2008, 07:15 PM
We could use a quick start against the Cardinals. I think they're better than the Rams or Raiders, and they will make us pay if we sleepwalk for 30 minutes again.

Their defense got smoked today.

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 07:17 PM

I agree, at some point the Bills running game needs to start off strong. It seemed like that was going to be the case on the second play of the first Bills drive, yet a penalty. That happened a few times today.