PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Report Card: @ St. Louis, 9/28/08 or: A Tale of Two Halves

shelby
09-28-2008, 07:24 PM
The Ninja has turned in his grades....

Once again this week, most of my grades completely changed from the 1<sup>st</sup> half to the 2<sup>nd</sup>. I guess that’s why the games are 60 minutes long though right?

Let’s start off with a quick run down of the translation of grades:
A = Excellent
B = Above Average
C = Average
D = Below Average
F = Failure

Quarterbacks: B-
- Trent has been slowly building up my trust so far this season. I said at the beginning of the year that I need to see consistent play from him, while making steady improvements,, before I bought him as the franchise QB for this team. He took a small bump backwards this week though. I was thoroughly unimpressed with his play for the most part in the first half, where he seemed to force several throws when guys simply weren’t open. Part of that is because he didn’t have much time to throw the ball early on, but even when he did, he seemed to be trying to put the ball in places it just wasn’t going to go. Still, all in all, it wasn’t a bad game per se. He can easily bounce back from this game, and after all, he still walked away with a win.
Running Backs: B+
- Another 100 yard day for the running game, though honestly I expected a little more out of them this week. Marshawn played solid and hard as he always does. His numbers weren’t too impressive, but it’s hard to find too much fault with him. Fred Jackson proved his value yet again though, averaging almost 7 yards a carry when he got the ball, and putting up a big TD when the Bills needed it. At the rate these two are going, they aren’t going to get less than a B out of me all season.

more... (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/09/28/buffalo_bills_report_card_st_louis_92808_or_a_tale_of_two_halves.php)

BlackMetalNinja
09-29-2008, 06:53 AM
I'm kind of waiting to get torn up on this one... Though I'm not sure where everybody else stands on yesterday's game since I haven't had the stamina to try and read through all the posts from yesterday.