PDA

View Full Version : One Huge Improvement This Year.

mchurchfie
09-28-2008, 11:18 PM
This team's ability to make successful halftime adjustments is the best I've seen it in years. I'm sure some of it is the player's waking up in the second half and getting their heads out of their asses but the fact that things are night and day between the first and last half of the games is a sure indication that the coaches are changing their strategies on the fly, especially on offense. Nice job Turk and Perry.:bf1:

mchurchfie
09-29-2008, 10:08 AM
"We made adjustments and that's what you have to do in this league," said receiver Lee Evans after the Bills' 31-14 victory. "Sometimes when you get out there, they don't give you what you want to see. So you have to adjust. Everybody did that today."

justasportsfan
09-29-2008, 10:10 AM
we're no longer telling teams we're going to run,run pass. Fairchild was definitely puff,puff pass during games.

Mitchy moo
09-29-2008, 10:13 AM
We are finally making adjustments to increase our odds of winning & doing it well, I would drop that love on the coaching staff. Great job boys, great job.

patmoran2006
09-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Great point.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
It’s the second biggest thing I’m impressed with thus far this season. The biggest positive change is the defense’s ability to get off the field much quicker. I’m starting to gain confidence, for the first time in years than when the other team has the ball they’re not going to go 80 yards over 14 plays several times per game.<o:p></o:p>

mchurchfie
09-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Perry is starting to send the heat more instead of waiting until they march all the way down to the redzone. It's nice to see us dictate the flow of the game foe once.

Pinkerton Security
09-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Great point.<o:p></o:p>
It’s the second biggest thing I’m impressed with thus far this season. The biggest positive change is the defense’s ability to get off the field much quicker. I’m starting to gain confidence, for the first time in years than when the other team has the ball they’re not going to go 80 yards over 14 plays several times per game.<o:p></o:p>

agreed. we again did stellar, allowing conversions on only 23% of 3rd downs against the rams.

mchurchfie
09-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Our third down efficiency on both sides of the ball is the most stellar it has been in 10 years.