PDA

View Full Version : My two favorite players SCORED REP THREAD!!

Oaf
09-29-2008, 02:06 AM
Jackson and Greer. If anyone has been following my posts at all since I started here, they'll know that I've been a big backer of both players even before they emerged as quality players.

It was frustrating for me to see Greer constantly pushed down the DC after stellar camps and preseasons only get his shot finally by "default" in his 4th season. And since I watched Jackson run during those lazy summer days in NFLEL, I knew he could be a quality player over those like ATrain and Wright, and yet he only got his shot, again, by "default". Great find by Marv as this guy was literally surviving on being a camp consellor while trying to keep his football dreams alive. The guy is my avatar for a reason. Greer is also a good good locker room presence, a leader, and quite funny on his show. Both players are also boldly professed Christians which I love.

It was really nice to see them both score. Not only that but, Jackson scored from 22 yards out and Greer from 33 yards out. That's just really.. rewarding for me as a Bills fan. :posrep:

CUHATIN
09-29-2008, 03:32 AM
I wanted another Lynch TD but i rather a have a win any day!!!

Greers pick 6 got me pumped up the most!!!!

syracuse76
09-29-2008, 05:59 AM
lets go buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-29-2008, 06:24 AM
GO BILLS!!

PECKERWOOD
09-29-2008, 07:03 AM
I wanted another Lynch TD but i rather a have a win any day!!!

Greers pick 6 got me pumped up the most!!!!

I don't know, the deep connection to Evans will never get old to me.

ServoBillieves
09-29-2008, 07:12 AM
:posrep:

mercyrule
09-29-2008, 07:40 AM
What did I tell you people? Jackson is very exciting.

Greer makes me nervous but I'm with CUHATIN.

And I want to adopt McKelvin. Was that his scary or what?