PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys losers at home, Bills 4-0.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-29-2008, 07:53 AM
I think many football fans (with help from the starstruck sports media)thought that the Cowboys were head and shoulders above the rest of the NFL this year.

And why not? They did their best to buy a NFC East title.

Yesterday proved that any team is beatable, at any time, by any team.

The Bills almost lost to a horrible Rams team.

But my real point is this. We are 4-0 mostly due to a favorable schedule.

We easily could be in the Cowboys shoes when a serious opponent comes calling at the Ralph.

The Chargers and Jets will be here within the next month or so.....and if we don't play four quarters of football against those teams, we'll be on the wrong side of the scoreboard.

gr8slayer
09-29-2008, 08:15 AM
And why not? They did their best to buy a NFC East title. :lmao: misinformed. Please, elaborate, this should be good.

HHURRICANE
09-29-2008, 08:22 AM
??????????????

madness
09-29-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm tired of the "easy schedule" excuse. This is the NFL, cake schedules are a thing of the past.

It's damn hard work winning in this league.

zone
09-29-2008, 08:29 AM
I'm tired of the "easy schedule" excuse. This is the NFL, cake schedules are a thing of the past.

Exactly, some coaches would say playing 2 teams that are proverbial "wounded dogs" is much worse that playing a team that you know what you are going to get.

Our last 2 opponents have had nothing to lose and that's how they have played.

Bottom line is, we are playing 4 quarters of football and coming away with the W. It doesn't matter who the opponents are, they are all NFL teams with talent.

Mitchy moo
09-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Ask the Broncos how that KC "cakewalk" went, they got punched in the groin.

Jan Reimers
09-29-2008, 09:00 AM
I think we're a good, young, developing team, but not yet a dominant one.

Therefore, I don't assume we're going to beat even the weaker teams, and I'm not surprised when we have to come back to win games.

I think we've beaten a couple of good teams - Seattle and especially Jacksonville on the road - and a couple of lesser teams that really played hard against us.

I think Arizona will be a very good test on the road, and I will be thrilled with even a one point win.

We're building a good team, but we're certainly not all the way there. Every game will be a battle and we'll lose some, but I like our young talent and feel we'll get better as the season rolls along.

madness
09-29-2008, 09:10 AM
I think we're a good, young, developing team, but not yet a dominant one.

Therefore, I don't assume we're going to beat even the weaker teams, and I'm not surprised when we have to come back to win games.

I think we've beaten a couple of good teams - Seattle and especially Jacksonville on the road - and a couple of lesser teams that really played hard against us.

I think Arizona will be a very good test on the road, and I will be thrilled with even a one point win.

We're building a good team, but we're certainly not all the way there. Every game will be a battle and we'll lose some, but I like our young talent and feel we'll get better as the season rolls along.

I like the comment Trent made after the game about these games help give the team "a thick skin".

G Wolly
09-29-2008, 09:12 AM
This team in the past 3 weeks especially, has shown me that you can't give up on them until all 60 minutes have gone by.

Keep your eyes open, keep your faith alive, and Billieve.

Meathead
09-29-2008, 09:55 AM
The Bills almost lost to a horrible Rams team.

yeah i was pretty nervous when the rams went for the 17 point conversion

Mitchy moo
09-29-2008, 10:01 AM

LOL.

madness
09-29-2008, 10:02 AM

:lmao:

Best comment of the day, I don't even need to read the rest.

imbondz
09-29-2008, 10:11 AM
did we really 'almost lose' yesterday? that's not the game I saw.

We almost didn't play well the whole game. that's about it.

Mr. Miyagi
09-29-2008, 10:13 AM

The Broncos were supposed to be a high flying offensive powerhouse. They lost to a "terrible" Chiefs team yesterday.

A win is a win.

imbondz
09-29-2008, 10:15 AM
the Cowboys are still the team to beat. they lost a close game to a very good division rival.