PDA

View Full Version : Last 5-0 start..

patmoran2006
09-29-2008, 10:26 AM
Hasn’t happened since 1991, when we won our first five games before losing, 33-6 at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kansas City</st1:place></st1:City>. <st1:City w:st="on">Buffalo</st1:City> went 13-3 that year, finished first in the AFC and went on to the Super Bowl, where we lost to <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State>.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

ALL D
09-29-2008, 10:31 AM
just to think that all we have to do is go 6-6 to end up with 10 wins!! Playoffs...finally! :up:

ALL D
09-29-2008, 10:32 AM
I remember 91 and that was a great team...

Just to think that we still have the fish and jets twice and the cards...

Lets go Bills!!!

Mr. Miyagi
09-29-2008, 10:41 AM
People say the St. Louis game was a trap game. Well it almost was.

I think this week is the real trap game. The Cards lost their first game yesterday so the pressure is off, but they got humiliated so they will be playing mad at home. Plus the emotional factor with Boldin being knocked out. Remember how tough the Skins game was last year.

If we come out like we did yesterday's first half, we're 4-1 after Sunday.

HHURRICANE
09-29-2008, 10:48 AM
I would have rather seen a total blow out of the Rams before we took a loss to a team like the Cards.

A loss going into the bye, not playing especially well previously, might not be good for this team.

Momentum is everything with a young squad.

hydro
09-29-2008, 10:52 AM
People say the St. Louis game was a trap game. Well it almost was.

I think this week is the real trap game. The Cards lost their first game yesterday so the pressure is off, but they got humiliated so they will be playing mad at home. Plus the emotional factor with Boldin being knocked out. Remember how tough the Skins game was last year.

If we come out like we did yesterday's first half, we're 4-1 after Sunday.

Cardinals are 2-2...