X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Looking ahead to Arizona

Kurt Warner looked horrible against the Jets and I think we'll be OK if we can put a lot of pressure on him. I'm not sure of Boldin's status, but having him out would be huge for us. Obviously their pass defense is not very good, so hopefully we can exploit that. I was a lot more worried about this game before yesterday, but it's still going to be tough for the Bills to go out to Arizona and pull out a win. We can do it, but like the last two weeks, it's not going to be easy.
  • Mike13
    • Aug 2005

Re: Looking ahead to Arizona

Boldin is fine from what I heard, but damn he got KTFO.

Comment

• Prov401
      President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
      • Aug 2008

We have to... HAVE TO get pressure on Warner to win this game. Kurt got that Bledsoe effect going for him, where if you give him all the time in the world to throw the ball.. he will find people. If Boldin is out that would be huge for Buffalo. We can double up Fitz and just blitz the hell out of them. But it's proven that Kurt can't hold onto the ball. If Trent and the O plays without any mistakes, and our D can get a few turnovers, I think we win this game. If there was any week where Turk opens up the offense, and let's Trent throw the ball alot more,...this is un-doubtedly the week. It will also open up the running game if Trent exploits them the way Favre did. If Boldin is out... I think that raises our chances significantly. GO BILLS!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Warner was far from horrible.

However, he needs to stop holding the ball the way he does! They showed time and tme again as he kept fumbling, that he holds the ball down near his belt buckle, with only one hand on it. The Jets knew this and kept stripping it. Way too easy. Lets hope he doesnt correct this before our game, because it seems like out of every 2 sacks against Warner, 1 leads to a fumble.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Actually I'm more worried about this game because we have zero pass rush from our DEs and it's apparant that Kurt Warner can put up 35-40 points.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

472 yards is a lot of horrible I guess. The turnovers were horrible yes, but the rest wasn't, and I wouldn't expect 5 turnovers from him on a regular basis.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

Smashmouth offense. Pound the ball, keep their offsense outside of the field and ride the beast.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• syracuse76
                Knowing is half the battle......
                • Aug 2008

well ....this is the game i know ive been waiting for. this is a scary team that can do some damage. i feel confident enough to say that we will take this one. the o-line needs to step it up a notch, the d needs to put warner on his ass. by god lock down those two wideouts the best we can.
                2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
                POZ will lead us to the promise land
                "That which does not kill me,
                will only make me stronger"
                Nietzsche

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

This is our toughest game thus far. Arizona is no slouch. They can any team in the NFL, especially at their place. Their offense w/ or w/o Boldin is capable of putting up big numbers. To echo other posters, we need to pressure Warner all day. Make it tough for him to get in a groove. We also can't afford to dig ourselves a hole like we have the last 3 weeks. We have come out firing on all cylinders. The 2 biggest things going into this game is putting pressure on Warner, and having a good sound running game. If we can do those 2 things then we should get our 5th win.
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• njsue
                      Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                      Smashmouth offense. Pound the ball, keep their offsense outside of the field and ride the beast.
                      Arizona's defense got smoked via 50 plus points.

The Bills have a good shot at a win in Arizona.

I am no longer after seeing yesterday's destruction of the Arizona Cardinals.

A team that gives up that may points has some serious flaws.

This team is beatable. The lowly Jets can beat them then a FIRST PLACE BILLS TEAM CAN.

Go Marcus STroud sit on pretty boy warner!

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

What game isn't tough ?

There are only 16 of them. The victors are rewarded with a playoff spot and earn it.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• zone
                          No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                          Warner was far from horrible.

However, he needs to stop holding the ball the way he does! They showed time and tme again as he kept fumbling, that he holds the ball down near his belt buckle, with only one hand on it. The Jets knew this and kept stripping it. Way too easy. Lets hope he doesnt correct this before our game, because it seems like out of every 2 sacks against Warner, 1 leads to a fumble.
                          What game did you watch?

Yea he had 470 yards, but anyone who watched the game knows that was not the story.

The Jets D went into complete prevent and completely let up. He is lucky he did not get benched.
                          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

biggest test vs. our passing D. Seems every team we play seems to be missing an impact player. This week, it's Boldin.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Griff
                              • Jul 2008

Warner had like 57 attempts, I don't know if he will even be able to lift his arm by Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X