PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are the best underdog team in the AFC! Agree?

blackonyx89
09-29-2008, 01:15 PM
I feel that the Bills are good, but their not getting the love from the media. But that's ok, I have a feeling that will ake some noise in the playoff if they make and they might be sort of like ( Uh,oh! I can't believe I'm saying this) the Patriots when they won their first Super Bowl with Brady. It can happen, right?

ublinkwescore
09-29-2008, 01:27 PM
I feel that the Bills are good, but their not getting the love from the media. But that's ok, I have a feeling that will ake some noise in the playoff if they make and they might be sort of like ( Uh,oh! I can't believe I'm saying this) the Patriots when they won their first Super Bowl with Brady. It can happen, right?

What the hell are you talking about - Everyone is debating over whether or not us, the Titans or the Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC.

I say it's between us and the Titans.

Jan Reimers
09-29-2008, 01:29 PM
What the hell are you talking about - Everyone is debating over whether or not us, the Titans or the Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC.

I say it's between us and the Titans.
Yeah, I'd say we've been discovered.

gr8slayer
09-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Best UNDERDOG? Sure, best team? Hardly, that title goes to the Tennessee Titans. But considering how low our expectations were going into this season being number two right now isn't too bad.

shelby
09-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Did i ever mention how much i detest and loathe Jeff Fischer?

gr8slayer
09-29-2008, 01:44 PM
Did i ever mention how much i detest and loathe Jeff Fischer?
Why? He's a great coach.

ublinkwescore
09-29-2008, 01:49 PM
HomerunRobTheBills.

Enough Said right Shelby?

shelby
09-29-2008, 01:52 PM
He is a great coach, gr8.

ILLEGAL FORWARD LATERAL!!!!:mad:

Mr. Miyagi
09-29-2008, 01:55 PM
HomerunRobTheBills.

Enough Said right Shelby?
Well that wasn't exactly Fisher's fault, but yes I hate the Titans as much as any other non-divisional teams I hate: Cowboys and Raiders are my other two.

Griff
09-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Uh, we're one of the only two 4-0 teams in the league, I don't think anybody considers us to be underdogs anymore.

don137
09-29-2008, 02:43 PM
I think beating San Diego in a few weeks will gain the Bills a lot of respect.

Lexwhat
09-29-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm happy with our record, but I still say we are the 3rd best team in the AFC. We still have lots of work to do...

I would put the Steelers and Titans ahead of us. The Broncos are about the same as us, with a much better offense but definitely an inferior defense.

justasportsfan
09-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Best UNDERDOG? Sure, best team? Hardly, that title goes to the Tennessee Titans..

If Young didn't get injured. We'd be numero uno in the AFC

Lexwhat
09-29-2008, 04:06 PM
If Young didn't get injured. We'd be numero uno in the AFC

IMO, even with Young, I think the Titans could still be 4-0. That team has been winning with an extremely strong defense and a great running game. Haynesworth is the best DT in football right now (Stroud is a close 2nd!).

We'll know more about the Titans in the next few weeks, as their schedule gets much tougher.

Wk.5) @ Ravens
Wk.6) Bye
Wk.7) @ Chiefs
Wk.8) Colts
Wk.9) Packers
Wk.10) @ Bears

BillsOwnAll
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Broncos defense wont get them far in the postseason IF they make it that far.

Tennessee has championship credentials. A Offense that can get the job done. A strong RB in Chris Johnson Who is honestly all upside from here on out this year. and a VERY STRONG def. Most importantly a Def Line. They can Stop the run better then anyone right now. There a team I would certainly hate to play come January.

That said, The Bills could beat them. It would be a very tough game(for both teams) I LOVE trents poise in the pocket. His leadership is amazing. The team chemistry is as high as ever also. The double running back is working quite well for the the Bills also, which will pay off come December as the legs will be fresher for both. I think it will be real interesting to see how the AFC plays out.

patmoran2006
09-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Dont totally agree with that.

THey're getting some love from the media.

Shannon Sharpe said on the pregame show they were the best team in the division, and that was with Richard Seymour sitting right there next to him.

DynaPaul
09-29-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't know guys. I'm not totally sold on us yet. Our wins against Oakland and St Louis could have been more convincing. We need to stop starting these games out so sluggish or it's gonna bite us in the ass. I think Arizona could really give us a test next week with their receiving corps.

Lexwhat
09-29-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't know guys. I'm not totally sold on us yet. Our wins against Oakland and St Louis could have been more convincing. We need to stop starting these games out so sluggish or it's gonna bite us in the ass. I think Arizona could really give us a test next week with their receiving corps.

Agreed. Next 2 games are key.