PDA

View Full Version : The Last Steven Jackson TD Run

mchurchfie
09-29-2008, 03:33 PM
McCargo was on the field at the time. I watched the game closer today. He got transplanted into the stands on that play and Jackson ran right through where he was supposed to be. The blocker punked him all the way over to Schoebel's side. Talk about a player getting manhandled. :cynic: I didn't see him on the field at all after that.

Pinkerton Security
09-29-2008, 03:35 PM
McCargo was on the field at the time. I watched the game closer today. He got transplanted into the stands on that play and Jackson ran right through where he was supposed to be. The blocker punked him all the way over to Schoebel's side. Talk about a player getting manhandled. :cynic: I didn't see him on the field at all after that.

well can you blame him? that O-line of theirs is one of the best...

/sarcasm

jdbillsfan
09-29-2008, 04:00 PM
I thought Whitner probably should have been in the hole

New Ro's Greatest
09-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Good get him out of there! So much potential and doesn't use it, What a waste! GO BILLS:D:

trapezeus
09-29-2008, 04:09 PM
yeah, i remember seeing some DB jump over some linemen, instead of filling the gap. That created the space for Jackson to run free.

i dind't notice the mccargo issue.

Lexwhat
09-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Man, Nick Mangold would've been such a great pick. :wail:

mchurchfie
09-29-2008, 04:24 PM
i dind't notice the mccargo issue.
He got blown off his spot so hard and quick most people probably didn't even realize he was on the field at the time.

patmoran2006
09-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Man, Nick Mangold would've been such a great pick. :wail:OMG yes.. One of our draft team's very few mistakes over the past few years.. That misfire is far and away the biggest one.

I dont think McCargo sticks here past this season.