PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: What QBs from the AFC are potential Pro Bowlers?

BlackMetalNinja
09-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Forked from: Right now do you see any Bills players as potential pro bowlers? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2644705)

Likely probably only Stroud and really he's the only one who deserves it too. Nobody else on this team has exhibited pro bowl caliber play. We've won by good plays from everybody when needed not by one guy leading us.

Yes, I know it's quite early of course, but for argument's sake, who from the AFC at the QB spot are your potential Pro Bowlers?

Rivers and Cutler are the two obvious choices I think at this point. I think Favre is actually leading the AFC in several key categories, plus the name alone gets him in I think.

Interesting to note, Peyton Manning is the 12th highest rated QB in the AFC right now...

casdhf
09-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Chad Pennington can't be overlooked.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Favre
Cutler
Rivers

Pinkerton Security
09-30-2008, 10:17 AM
peyton will make it regardless. HIS name is the biggest of them all (besides maybe brady but hes hurt and gay so its a moot point), and unless he completely stinks it up or gets hurt for a few games, he will be in the pro bowl. id bet on it.

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Not a QB but I think both of our starting DT's have been great. Kyle Williams has been awesome this year.

TrEd FTW
09-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Any of the following ...

Manning
Roethlisberger
Rivers
Cutler
Favre
Edwards

If Manning and Favre make it, I doubt either go; that might open up a spot for Trent, if he deserves it.