• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Trent has a 136 QB rating in the 4th quarter

If you want your team to win, when is it time for a QB to turn it on?? Games are won at the end 4th quarter, when the winning team dictates play.

If you have a 136 QB rating in the 4th quarter, your team is going to win alot of games, like our 4-0 start.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Trent has a 136 QB rating in the 4th quarter??

You must have this idea that someone is bashing the Bills or Trent, which nobody is. It's just some people can look at the team and season objectively while some people just yell "BILLS RULE" and thats the end of the discussion.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Skooby
      If you want your team to win, when is it time for a QB to turn it on?? Games are won at the end 4th quarter, when the winning team dictates play.

If you have a 136 QB rating in the 4th quarter, your team is going to win alot of games, like our 4-0 start.

we're not worthy! we're not worthy!

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

Re: Trent has a 136 QB rating in the 4th quarter

but he isn't the 11th rated passer in the NFL./sarcasm off.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
          You must have this idea that someone is bashing the Bills or Trent, which nobody is. It's just some people can look at the team and season objectively while some people just yell "BILLS RULE" and thats the end of the discussion.
          If you have a QB with a 136 rating in a quarter and have to pick a quarter for him to do that, I'll take the 4th. Trent doesn't do it alone, the team does it. Power teams dictate play in the 4th quarter and execute their will to win games.

Any team can take a lead in any quarter, the end of 4th quarter is where the lead matters.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

If you have a QB with a 136 rating in a quarter and have to pick a quarter for him to do that, I'll take the 4th. Trent doesn't do it alone, the team does it. Power teams dictate play in the 4th quarter.

Any team can take a lead in any quarter, the end of 4th quarter is where the lead matters.
            i agree with skooby. I think its extremely telling of how much poise and moxie (sorry for the terrible cliches, it just fits) that Trent has. Its not like he has just a few meaningless completions in the 4th, in the Jax and Raiders games he played HUGE and basically won the game for us. He is a gamer, and not someone who buckles under pressure. So its great to see stellar numbers in the 4th.

Comment

• RockStar36
              • Sep 2004

Trent's play at QB isn't my concern so I don't know what that is being brought up. I never once criticized Trent's play. It's other players around him that aren't showing up when they are supposed to. Put the score aside. The game against the Rams wasn't good. I'm glad they won, but I finished my Sunday feeling worse about the Bills than I did when I woke up on Sunday.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                i agree with skooby. I think its extremely telling of how much poise and moxie (sorry for the terrible cliches, it just fits) that Trent has. Its not like he has just a few meaningless completions in the 4th, in the Jax and Raiders games he played HUGE and basically won the game for us. He is a gamer, and not someone who buckles under pressure. So its great to see stellar numbers in the 4th.
                You can't have great numbers in every quarter, it just doesn't work that way. Teams make adjustments or have long / sustained drives and eat up clock, which skews numbers. I care about the 4th quarter and how our team does there the most.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Trent's play at QB isn't my concern so I don't know what that is being brought up. I never once criticized Trent's play. It's other players around him that aren't showing up when they are supposed to. Put the score aside. The game against the Rams wasn't good. I'm glad they won, but I finished my Sunday feeling worse about the Bills than I did when I woke up on Sunday.
                  It's funny that when a team starts to win games, that people have to find ways to pick apart how well they won. We beat the team by 17 points and the spread was 8.5, so we doubled it.

You woke up on the wrong side of the bed monday, wet.

Comment

• RockStar36
                    • Sep 2004

It's funny that when a team starts to win games, that people have to find ways to pick apart how well they won. We beat the team by 17 points and the spread was 8.5, so we doubled it.

You woke up on the wrong side of the bed monday, wet.
                    OR...

I watched Buffalo struggle against the worst team in the league. I watched Trent Green lead touchdown drives against the defense. I watched the worst defense in the league beat the **** out of Edwards for most of the game. I watched the great Jason Peters get beat by a rookie.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

OR...

I watched Buffalo struggle against the worst team in the league. I watched Trent Green lead touchdown drives against the defense. I watched the worst defense in the league beat the **** out of Edwards for most of the game. I watched the great Jason Peters get beat by a rookie.
                      When did the Bills struggle?? In the beginning?? That's the sign of a young team but we changed our plays and made adjustments and rolled them. You do realize that St. Louis did not score again in the 2nd half right??

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Oh just let them do it. It makes them feel better I think.

Me on the other hand, ECSTATIC right now baby! 4 AND 0. Wooo!

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                          Oh just let them do it. It makes them feel better I think.

Me on the other hand, ECSTATIC right now baby! 4 AND 0. Wooo!
                          BTW, you forgot to add..."BILLS RULE!"...to the end of your post.

BILLS RULE!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                            but he isn't the 11th rated passer in the NFL./sarcasm off.
                            Let the hate go ,move on and enjoy the ride young jedi.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BAM
                              • Sep 2003

BILLS RULE!

Comment

Working...
                              X