PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 - Things I hate...

Pride
09-30-2008, 11:30 AM
(Forked from a thread at TBD)

No discussion, just hate...

I hate that we have to listen to how great Favre is this week, considering the Cards played like a High School powder-puff football team on Sunday!

I hate that every week we have to play a team with "something to prove". Raiders, Rams, now Blown-Out Cards.

next?

DraftBoy
09-30-2008, 11:33 AM
I hate how its week 5 and some act like we actually have earned something already by winning a few games.

camelcowboy
09-30-2008, 11:43 AM
I hate how its week 5 and some act like we actually have earned something already by winning a few games.
I hate that it's week 5 and people complain about how other act. First time this team has a perfect in September since 1992. So put a hot compress on it. People have the right to appreciate a fast start especially with this teams track record in the last decade.

gr8slayer
09-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Until we beat a real team you're going to keep hearing it.

BAM
09-30-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't hate anything. You're a mean person, Pride.

BAM
09-30-2008, 11:46 AM
.......BUT if I had to choose something... I hate how our running game hasn't really been dominant yet.

OpIv37
09-30-2008, 11:49 AM
I hate that it's week 5 and people complain about how other act. First time this team has a perfect in September since 1992. So put a hot compress on it. People have the right to appreciate a fast start especially with this teams track record in the last decade.

I hate how people think 4 wins means we're going undefeated or going to the SB. There are plenty of teams- including some Bills teams of the past- way better than this one that never accomplished either of those feats.

I hate it how every friggin TV and radio announcer refers to every KR/PR as "dangerous" and every S as "hard-hitting." Well, of course they are, jackass- if they weren't, they wouldn't be playing those positions in the first friggin place.

gr8slayer
09-30-2008, 11:50 AM
I hate :homer:'s

BlackMetalNinja
09-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I hate the Cowboys, and most of their fans too

The last buffalo fan
09-30-2008, 11:55 AM
I hate Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2008, 11:57 AM
I hate pickles. And sauerkraut too.

gr8slayer
09-30-2008, 11:57 AM
I hate pickles. And sauerkraut too.
That's un-American.

patmoran2006
09-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Until we beat a real team you're going to keep hearing it. I think jacksonville and especially Seattle will both end up in the playoffs.

And there arent many other teams undefeated at all, and the ones that are havent played any tougher a schedule than us. Who have the Titans and giants beat?

gr8slayer
09-30-2008, 11:59 AM
I think jacksonville and especially Seattle will both end up in the playoffs.

And there arent many other teams undefeated at all, and the ones that are havent played any tougher a schedule than us. Who have the Titans and giants beat?
Watch the games, they both look better than we do at this point.

madness
09-30-2008, 12:01 PM
I hate how people have to piss on everything good in life instead of enjoying it unconditionally.

I hate how Jason Peter was one of my favorite players and no matter how good he ever gets he'll never be on that list again.

I hate how that if Bam had to choose one thing to hate, it would be our running game and not hating to see the Bills lose. ;)

Mitchy moo
09-30-2008, 12:04 PM
I hate people that hate.

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2008, 12:05 PM
That's un-American.
Freedom to hate pickles is as American as it gets.

madness
09-30-2008, 12:06 PM

I hate :darth: :homer:'s. They're just as unrealistic as :homer:'s but bash them nonetheless.

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2008, 12:06 PM
I hate McCain, but I love Palin. :love:

madness
09-30-2008, 12:11 PM
I hate people that hate.

I hate people that hate people that hate. :dizzy:

It's a human emotion and a justifiable one if used correctly.

(okay, I don't hate them personally but work with me... I'm trying to keep with the theme here. Actually I hate when people pull that "hate is a strong word" crap. No ****, really? Next time I'll say something nicer even though I don't really mean it. :shakeno:)

That reminds me... I hate people that can't keep with the theme of this thread. GO BILLS!

Pinkerton Security
09-30-2008, 12:11 PM

I hate how 4-0 doesnt mean anything...

It means we are better than 0-4. And it means we have put ourselves in better situations than we have for the last 16 years or whatever.

Oldbillsfan
09-30-2008, 12:22 PM
I hate how patient I have to be watching the Bills play. They wait and wait for the other team to screw up. Sometimes it takes a while.

I hate how you have to become a Super Fan to get Sunday Ticket games in Hi Def. Can't I just be a Hi Def fan for less?

I also hate how the NFL signed an exclusive rights contract with EA sports for NFL football games, only to have EA decline to even release Madden 09 for the PC.

BlackMetalNinja
09-30-2008, 12:24 PM
I hate how patient I have to be watching the Bills play. They wait and wait for the other team to screw up. Sometimes it takes a while.

I hate how you have to become a Super Fan to get Sunday Ticket games in Hi Def. Can't I just be a Hi Def fan for less?

I also hate how the NFL signed an exclusive rights contract with EA sports for NFL football games, only to have EA decline to even release Madden 09 for the PC.
:check:

:hi5: brother!

camelcowboy
09-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Even if we make the playoffs all your going to hear about is our weak schedule, and Brady's knee injury. So enjoy the ride I sure know I am

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2008, 12:26 PM
I hate spoiled children who GET the Bills games on TV and complain about its quality.

I hate not getting Bills games on TV.

I hate not being able to afford the dish and Sunday Ticket.

:ill:

Pinkerton Security
09-30-2008, 12:27 PM

agreed on all.

NFL signing only with EA only makes EA complacent. Why work so hard to improve it if there is no competition? But so as not to make this about gaming..

Very good point on the Bills. But its something lots of teams do. The Bills have their gameplan and stick to it.

BlackMetalNinja
09-30-2008, 01:43 PM
I hate spoiled children who PAY A TON OF MONEY to get the Bills games on TV and complain about its quality.
:ill:Fixed

shelby
09-30-2008, 01:51 PM
i don't hate. i participate.

But i dislike how the Bills look like crap in the first half of every game thus far.....though i applaud the newfound ability to make adjustments!

They are contributing to an ulcer:ill:

paladin warrior
10-01-2008, 12:07 AM
I hate McCain, but I love Palin. :love: I hate work But I Love Megan Fox:makeout: :luvletr:

Night Train
10-01-2008, 05:07 AM
I hate that Al Davis didn't ask for a diaper change during his press conference yesterday.

Pinkerton Security
10-01-2008, 08:37 AM
I hate work But I Love Megan Fox:makeout: :luvletr:

that i'm pretty sure we can all agree on.

Griff
10-01-2008, 08:42 AM

I hate that we have the best record in 16 years and some fans still need to whine. You people would complain if we made it to the superbowl.

Griff
10-01-2008, 08:44 AM

right because its funner to ***** about the little things instead of enjoying the big ones.

Griff
10-01-2008, 08:46 AM

This is the NFL, any team can beat any team thats just not a clever phrase, its reality.

And what about Tennesee? They haven't beat anybody either, how come they get all the respect?

Mercy
10-01-2008, 09:03 AM
I hate Greece.

Confused
10-01-2008, 09:16 PM
I hate therefore I am. I also hate Tom Brady, and the whole pats fanbase.

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-01-2008, 09:24 PM

i hate people who have two favorite teams..

BillsOwnAll
10-01-2008, 10:10 PM

I forgot the teams we are playing are fake college teams. They clearly arent good enough to play in the NFL.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-01-2008, 10:11 PM
I casually disdain Obama.

I feel mildly tweeked by the entire freakin government this week.

I HHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any team that beats the BIlls.

My priorities are WAY out of whack!

Meathead
i hate red haired males

BillsOwnAll
I forgot the teams we are playing are fake college teams. They clearly arent good enough to play in the NFL.

I hate how I forgot the teams we are playing are fake college teams. They clearly arent good enough to play in the NFL

ServoBillieves
10-01-2008, 11:04 PM

Oh my God... because the Jaguars, Seahawks, Raiders, and Rams are all optical illusions made up of high school football players thrown together at the last second. Yep, I must've dreamed these past few weeks. Bring on the tough teams! If we go 5-1 and lose to the Chargers, we must be a terrible team that continually got lucky for five weeks in the exhibition matches.

I need a drink... Oh wait I have one...

billsburgh
10-01-2008, 11:19 PM
I hate having to wait nearly a week for the next game. sunday cant come quick enough.

Griff
10-02-2008, 01:08 AM

I hate it when I don't know if a poster is being sarcastic or is just an idiot.