• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

ESPN power rankings...

Bills are # 4 now.

I cannot get a link yet but it should be on the front page soon to link, just a heads up.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Re: ESPN power rankings...

View the 2024 NFL power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.

My thoughts?

Titans 4-0-0 Hard to find fault with the franchise's first 4-0 start. But you have to take note that the teams they've beaten are 3-12 combined. The Titans are the only team that has played three home games. (PK)

Bills 4-0-0 The Bills have overcome three straight fourth-quarter deficits to remain undefeated. Their opponents have a combined record of 4-11, but the Bills have been sensational when it matters most. (TG)
    Interesting...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

We better crown The Titans now for winning 3 home games, scary defense man.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

Titans are only team to have played 3 home games so far...

I'd rather have our record than theirs.

Our strength of schedule right now is harder, and we've got two road wins instead of one.

We could realistically be the best team in the AFC right now if you base it on Record/strength of schedule in that order.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride

View the 2024 NFL power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.

My thoughts?

Interesting...

The 4-11 thing makes me laugh this early in the season. I mean, we're responsible for 4 of those losses.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
            Titans are only team to have played 3 home games so far...

I'd rather have our record than theirs.

Our strength of schedule right now is harder, and we've got two road wins instead of one.

We could realistically be the best team in the AFC right now if you base it on Record/strength of schedule in that order.
            That was my point as well, winning 3 home games versus 2 and 2 on the road is a big difference. The teams they played are weaker opponents as well, so remember the Titans.

Comment

• Hyperion
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Skooby
              That was my point as well, winning 3 home games versus 2 and 2 on the road is a big difference. The teams they played are weaker opponents as well, so remember the Titans.
              I don't know man. I'm a Titans fan and I don't think either team has been challenged greatly. To play devil's advocate it's not like the Bills have been through the Bataan Death March.The Bills had two home games against West Coast teams which is a huge advantage, and let's be honest the Rams are the worst team in the league. The win at Jax is very nice. I don't want it to seem like I'm discrediting the Bills because wins in the NFL are good regardless of the opponent. The Bills at 4-0 have earned the right to be in the conversation about the top teams in the leauge.

I just think it's silly to compare schedules after four weeks in a league like the NFL when the margin between 'good' and 'mediocre' is little or nothing at all and when awful teams like the Chiefs can beat what appeared to be one of the better teams, Denver, by two touchdowns.

The Titans beat Jax who will be a fringe Wild Card team, the Vikings will be around .500. The Texans and Bengals are pretty bad. However it's not like these games have been too close. 7,17,19 and 13 are the margins for victory.The Titans will have tougher games in the very near future @Bal,@KC, Indy, GB,@Chicago, @Jax. That's the key stretch which will determine whether the Titans are a 10-6 team or a 13-3 team.
              Titans fan. Phillies fan. Predators fan. Tennessee Vols fan.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hyperion
                the Bataan Death March..

I was there. I didn't hurt that much.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Crisis
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                  The 4-11 thing makes me laugh this early in the season. I mean, we're responsible for 4 of those losses.
                  seriously.

if we're 0-4 the teams we lost to are a combined 8-7
                  Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Vanek is Austrian not European
                  Originally posted by Prov401
                  Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                  Originally posted by better days
                  I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                  X