PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!

DrGraves
09-30-2008, 09:11 PM
I love watching chris berman on primetime especially since no one circles the wagons like the buffalo bills and the classic music during the highlights.... BUT what happened to prime time? is it still on? im at school so i dont have a chance to watch it. are there videos online somewhere???

mayotm
10-01-2008, 07:13 AM
I love watching chris berman on primetime especially since no one circles the wagons like the buffalo bills and the classic music during the highlights.... BUT what happened to prime time? is it still on? im at school so i dont have a chance to watch it. are there videos online somewhere???There isn't a Sunday Prime Time any longer. Since NBC has the Sunday night game, they have a pre-game show with the highlights. It sucks.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-01-2008, 07:17 AM
However that all went down (I don't know the details so I could be wrong), ESPN really screwed the pooch by not ponying up the dough to have the rights to have that show. It makes no sense. Primtime was absolutely the best part of Sunday nights. No contest. Having it gone honestly is a huge detriment to ESPN, and the NFL.

jamze132
10-01-2008, 07:31 AM
What's this "Blitz" crap I keep seeing? Man, I miss Primetime.

madness
10-01-2008, 09:35 AM
What's this "Blitz" crap I keep seeing? Man, I miss Primetime.

That's basically the old Primetime w/ Berman and Jackson. The new Primetime, I believe, is @ 6pm on Monday. Don't waste your time watching it.

jamze132
10-01-2008, 10:59 AM
That's basically the old Primetime w/ Berman and Jackson. The new Primetime, I believe, is @ 6pm on Monday. Don't waste your time watching it.
Yeah I know what it is, I was being sarcastic.

madness
10-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah I know what it is, I was being sarcastic.

:up: