PDA

View Full Version : Pay Attention to #21 of the Cardinals

ghz in pittsburgh
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM
If Roscoe was playing this coming game, I'd feel a lot more confident that we'll do a good damage to the Cards. But now we're down to Lee and Josh and I'm pretty sure Cards' coaches will try to hide that safety on Sunday.

On an unrelated subject, I know Evans and Edwards have mentioned that both the Raiders and Rams have done some unexpected things on D against them. That unexpected look was more or less confirmed by Evans to be secondary blitz. I'd imagine the Bills will face the same thing again. Maybe Cards #21 will be blitzing every down.

How did they Bills beat those looks in the 2nd halves of the past games? Evans said the adjustment were keeping more people in, which I assume he meant Royal. By the way, we have not seen Royal catching many balls the last two games - that might be the reason.

The last buffalo fan
10-01-2008, 01:29 PM
thank for the info, I'll look for it! :gobills:

madness
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
If Roscoe was playing this coming game, I'd feel a lot more confident that we'll do a good damage to the Cards. But now we're down to Lee and Josh and I'm pretty sure Cards' coaches will try to hide that safety on Sunday.

On an unrelated subject, I know Evans and Edwards have mentioned that both the Raiders and Rams have done some unexpected things on D against them. That unexpected look was more or less confirmed by Evans to be secondary blitz. I'd imagine the Bills will face the same thing again. Maybe Cards #21 will be blitzing every down.

How did they Bills beat those looks in the 2nd halves of the past games? Evans said the adjustment were keeping more people in, which I assume he meant Royal. By the way, we have not seen Royal catching many balls the last two games - that might be the reason.

Yep, Schouman as well. In fact, I think the only time he got out was his big catch. The backs were helping out too.

justasportsfan
10-01-2008, 01:58 PM
If Roscoe was playing this coming game, I'd feel a lot more confident that we'll do a good damage to the Cards. But now we're down to Lee and Josh and I'm pretty sure Cards' coaches will try to hide that safety on Sunday...
Lynch and Jackson will take care of that.

Maybe Cards #21 will be blitzing every down..I hope they do

it does seem like it especially when teams brought blitzers from all over. We adjusted, we made them pay for 25 points.

BILLSROCK1212
10-01-2008, 04:38 PM
u mean antrel rolle the guy who concerted from CB to FS former 1st round pick out of miami....that number 21 on the cardinals?? haven't heard great things about the guy but i think he's made a few plays in his career

Oaf
10-01-2008, 06:42 PM
We need to get Lynch and Jackson more passing touches this week, a la week 2.

New Ro's Greatest
10-01-2008, 08:39 PM
If Rolle wants to blitz every play throw the screen pass to Lynch or Jackson and that is one less gu to worry about downfield. GO BILLS:D: