PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Playoffs?

Tiburon1724
10-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Article from the Toronto Sun regarding the Toronto games...

"Those who purchased seat packages earlier got the first chance to buy single-game tickets. They also maintain the perk of sitting in the same seats and having a chance to buy playoff tickets if the 3-0 Bills make the post-season."

What the hell does that mean? Home playoff games would be played in Toronto? Those bastards get dibs over locals for home playoff games at the Ralph? Either way, UNACCEPTABLE!

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/football/2008/09/27/6899511-sun.html

mackey789
10-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Chill out - people who were stupid enough to buy the 8 game package would get a chance to buy playoff tickets AFTER season ticket holders in BUFFALO. I think they should get something for blowing 1000's of dollars. They would never play a HOME playoff game up there. I saw this article a while back on another message board. No need to worry.

JerseyBoofaloBills
Article from the Toronto Sun regarding the Toronto games...

"Those who purchased seat packages earlier got the first chance to buy single-game tickets. They also maintain the perk of sitting in the same seats and having a chance to buy playoff tickets if the 3-0 Bills make the post-season."

What the hell does that mean? Home playoff games would be played in Toronto? Those bastards get dibs over locals for home playoff games at the Ralph? Either way, UNACCEPTABLE!

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/football/2008/09/27/6899511-sun.html

im do not live in buffalo, but that is complete bull****...

Why should they have dibs over you guys, when you live there? dude, f this toronto bs..no offence to canada..but cmon, thats just redic.

THATHURMANATOR
no the home playoff games would be in buffalo. I assume they would somehow be able to buy playoff tickets though

hammerbillsfan
"We're absolutely working toward a sellout," Antonelli said.

So, you raise the prices even more? :crazy:

Meathead
10-01-2008, 10:10 PM
did somebody leave the door open at the bills fans head trauma unit

justasportsfan
10-02-2008, 08:47 AM
It's the toronto Sun people. They are trying to sell tickets to the fins game . This is their way of trying to market the game by telling people what they want to hear.

dannyek71
10-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Chill out - people who were stupid enough to buy the 8 game package would get a chance to buy playoff tickets AFTER season ticket holders in BUFFALO. I think they should get something for blowing 1000's of dollars. They would never play a HOME playoff game up there. I saw this article a while back on another message board. No need to worry.

Don't judge me for buying those 8 tickets (well 16 really - 8X2. Well 19 really including the seat I also bought with Mikey)

DrGraves
10-02-2008, 10:02 AM
i find it hard to believe that the fish game hasnt sold out yet.