PDA

View Full Version : Bills Gameplan for this weekend??

Mitchy moo
10-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Run the damn ball.

Throne Logic
10-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Start playing in the first quarter, not the 3rd.

OpIv37
10-02-2008, 09:30 AM
you know, I went to a Sabres/Caps game here in DC last hockey season. There was a Caps fan in front of me who yelled "Hit him!" every time the Sabres had the puck and "Shoot it!" every time the Caps had the puck. He probably used each phrase 25 times. At one point, one of the Caps skated the puck into the Sabres zone and took a quick shot, at which point Mr. "SHOOT IT!" yelled "YOU SHOULD'VE PASSED!".

So, my question for you, Skoob.... are you a Caps fan?

Griff
10-02-2008, 09:38 AM
uh stop the pass, don't get beat by the run

open holes for Marshawn, defend Trent's blindside

justasportsfan
10-02-2008, 09:40 AM
ON D. Pressure Warner especially if we can achieve that with just rushing 4 players .

On O - run the ball and keep their O off the field.

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2008, 09:42 AM
win.

trapezeus
10-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Based on watching the jets game, here are my gameplan items:
-pick up warner's fumbles and take them to the house.
-Rush 2 guys and ask for warner to beat you. AKA the sugar rush
-Throw to the receiver who's DB fell and hurt himself.
-Playaction to open the long pass since their safety seems to really like to bite on that.
-block the low line drive fg attempts from their kicker.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2008, 09:48 AM
you know, I went to a Sabres/Caps game here in DC last hockey season. There was a Caps fan in front of me who yelled "Hit him!" every time the Sabres had the puck and "Shoot it!" every time the Caps had the puck. He probably used each phrase 25 times. At one point, one of the Caps skated the puck into the Sabres zone and took a quick shot, at which point Mr. "SHOOT IT!" yelled "YOU SHOULD'VE PASSED!".

So, my question for you, Skoob.... are you a Caps fan?

Uumm, no. Maybe I oversimplified my run the ball too much comment. To offset the Cards passing attack, we have to control the clock. Running is a simple way of keeping the clock running.

Griff
10-02-2008, 10:08 AM
win.

best game plan ever.

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2008, 10:15 AM
best game plan ever.

you know it.

To elaborate a tiny bit more:
Pressure Warner, get it out of his hands. If he has time he'll pick the zone apart.

DrGraves
10-02-2008, 10:38 AM
bring the heat every play defensively, james is washed up and warner wont be able to get the ball out fast enough.

Bone
10-02-2008, 12:43 PM
I agree with Skooby, RUN THE ****IN BALL!

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 12:49 PM
It really depends. If Adrian Wilson does not play (which looks like the case) Evans might have a field day. It will ultimately come down to ball control, if we can keep Warner and Company off the field we should be fine.

Lexwhat
10-02-2008, 01:06 PM
On Defense, it's simple ... When Warner has time to throw, he can look like Tom Brady. If you pressure the crap out of him, he has major fumble-itis and interception-itis, worse than Brett Favre.

On Offense ... Score points?

alohabillsfan
10-02-2008, 11:30 PM
uh, did you see Favre pick apart the Birds defense? I for one would like to pass the dam ball in the 1st quarter and score points instead of waiting till the 4th quarter to open it up!

Yes, I would like to be able to run the dam ball, but I don't think we can just line up and shove it down their throats.

Turk, open it up!

paladin warrior
10-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Throw at Kurt warner with a a laughing gas.. Also Must get alots sack kurt warner too

Mitchy moo
10-03-2008, 06:00 AM
Throw at Kurt warner with a a laughing gas.. Also Must get alots sack kurt warner too

Now that's a idea, get him laughing while we sack him.

njsue
10-03-2008, 06:39 AM
Exploit Arizona's secondary.

Brett Farve sliced up Arizona's secondary with 6 Td's.

Bills can win this game.