PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn sucks rant!

mybills
10-02-2008, 01:17 PM
lol..found this on another message board (from a Bills fan).

Well, it was another horrible game for good ole Marshawn Lynch.

So far after 4 weeks he has the 5th most rush attempts and just the 13th most yards. Of the 32 rushing yds leaders he is ranked 31st in ypc (3.5, only one worse is Chris Perry at 2.9). He is just 17th in the league in yards per game (simply b/c he wracks up the touches). He does have 4 TD's, but again that is a testament to the Bills philosophy, not Marshawn himself.

So as we continue...this guy is abt as good as Edgerrin James post Colts. Good job Marshawn, youre really doing work.

His projected stats are: 316 carries, 1100 yds, 3.5 ypc, 16 TD's (no way he gets more than 10).

Last but not least, through the first 3 weeks on footballoutsiders.com of the 37 players ranked, he is just 23rd. Loving it.
http://www.rootzoo.com/

I should have posted "you're". :D

mchurchfie
10-02-2008, 02:36 PM
That dipass needs to needs to get off the turpentine fumes.

TacklingDummy
10-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Start Jackson.

patmoran2006
Lynch is a prime example of how someone who only looks at stats doesnt know ****.

HOw many big plays, especially on 3rd down has he singlehandedly converted that led to points and/or keeping a drive alive?

What a duech-bag

BillsOwnAll
Lol....marshawn is amazing. He gets first downs. He also gets touchdowns. He is all we need.

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2008, 03:09 PM
"He does have 4 TD's, but again that is a testament to the Bills philosophy, not Marshawn himself."

What the hell does that mean!?!? That he doesnt get credit because the Bills actually try to....*gulp*...score?? And it doesnt hold water anyways because these are marshawns TDs:

14 yards
3 yards
11 yards
21 yards

So I am not even sure what the guy is talking about, but Marshawn had one 3 yard TD, and the rest were 11 or longer. So its not like he is scoring from the 1 every time.

Griff
10-02-2008, 03:12 PM
he has a nose for the endzone and doesn't give up on a single play. If he ever had a hole he'd have the highest ypc in the league.

madness
10-02-2008, 03:13 PM
:shakeno:

The guy takes a 1/4 of a hit for every yard he gains.

syracuse76
10-02-2008, 03:18 PM
this guy is an idiot. that one run against the rams where he made like three rams players lose there jock....oh my that was sweet.
this guy is a bandwagon fan obviously.

yordad
10-02-2008, 03:20 PM
It's official, buffalobills.com has some posters who know very little about football. Give it 2 months, he'll be a MOD.

mchurchfie
10-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Lynch has the wheels and tenacity to break the big one at given anytime. All he needs are some holes opened up for him on a more consistent basis and he will be tearing it up, just a matter of time.:punk:

DrGraves
10-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Marshawn its a miracle that he has the numbers that he does considering he was to run over 3 guys just to get out of the backfield... there has been many many many 3rd downs or 4th downs which he has turned on beast mode to churn out the first down when any other back would have been taken down shy of the marker... Marshawn Lynch is the mvp of this team thus far. Kudos to Trent, but marshawn moves the chains.

Typ0
10-02-2008, 03:28 PM
I agree that ML performance in some areas leaves things to be desired but recognize it's due to the line play not the runner.

syracuse76
10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
It's official, buffalobills.com has some posters who know very little about football. Give it 2 months, he'll be a MOD.

wow you been there before.....

Typ0
10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Marshawn its a miracle that he has the numbers that he does considering he was to run over 3 guys just to get out of the backfield... there has been many many many 3rd downs or 4th downs which he has turned on beast mode to churn out the first down when any other back would have been taken down shy of the marker... Marshawn Lynch is the mvp of this team thus far. Kudos to Trent, but marshawn moves the chains.

true but that beastmode doesn't usually have much longevity.

syracuse76
10-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Lynch has the wheels and tenacity to break the big one at given anytime. All he needs are some holes opened up for him on a more consistent basis and he will be tearing it up, just a matter of time.:punk:

BING...BING....BING.....WINNER!!!

the guy has the moves, he has the speed, and obviously has the power. LETS OPEN SOME HOLES FOR THIS GUY!!!!!

syracuse76
10-02-2008, 03:30 PM

this is what i am afraid of for the longevity of his career.
ie. earl cambell....the guy can barely walk now.

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2008, 03:31 PM

god bless freddie jackson.

yordad
10-02-2008, 03:43 PM
wow you been there before.....Yep, I got banned for having an opinion. No warning.

RedEyE
10-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Wys?

New Ro's Greatest
10-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Why wont he get more then 10 td's? Do you see our next 6 games? Arizona, San Diego, The AFC East, and Cleveland. I bet you he will have 12 after the Browns game! GO BILLS:D:

christhebillsfan783
10-02-2008, 05:04 PM
this guy is an idiot. that one run against the rams where he made like three rams players lose there jock....oh my that was sweet.
this guy is a bandwagon fan obviously.

haha its funny to hear about a band wagon BILLS fan LOL guess its a sign of the times lol.

Jan Reimers
10-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Does this person actually watch Marshawn play? Is he at all aware that our run blocking is abysmal? Or is he just an ass?

Jaybird
10-02-2008, 05:10 PM
If you have anything to say negative about marshawn... you belong in a zoo!!!

we don't need your kind around here

cocamide
10-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Does this person actually watch Marshawn play? Is he at all aware that our run blocking is abysmal? Or is he just an ass?

Like someone else said, I think this guys is just looking at stats for his fantasy team. Without Lynch we're probably 2-2. A lot of our scoring drives were made possible because Lynch amazingly broke 2-3 tackles to pick up 3 yards on third down. I love when he's running towards the side line as a defender converges on him, and then he kind of slows up a bit likes he's gonna cut inside which fools the defender just enough to gain another 4-5 yards. I also like when he breaks guys necks (not literally of course) from his stiff arms.

Jeff1220
10-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Wys?

I don't think so - there wasn't anything in there about taking away his longest runs and then figuring his real YPC.

DynaPaul
10-02-2008, 07:24 PM
That guy must be crying because he isn't performing as well as he'd like on his fantasy team.

theglorydays
10-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Wow. Marshawn lynch is a complete monster, I doubt this guy has even watched a game. He has to break tackles in the backfield to even get to the line of scrimmage. Has he even had a hole to run through? I remember 1 that was against seattle and he took it 21 yards to the house. I think its a testament to how great he is, 3.5 yards per carry isn't great, but any less of a back would be well below that.