X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Miami Vs Buffalo in Toronto

I know it really sucks for them to put one the NFL's greatest rivalrys in another city and I know it sucks that we get Miami up here to our advantage in the cold weather and now they are going to put them in a dome but I think it might actually help us. In The Ralph on a bad day it would boil down to the running game on both teams. Miami actually doesn't have too bad of a running game with Ronnie Brown and Ricky "hoochhead" Williams and is very comparable to Buffalo's. So whomever can make the passing game work in any kind of adverse weather will probably be the victor. Even though Trent is playing very well right now I am not totally convinced of his efficiency in bad weather. I think that he is a work in progress in that area. If this is the case it will even things out with the passing game if the weather conditions are bad and could allow them to slip by us. I think even up, in good conditions we have a clear advantage in that area. So, putting him in a dome will definitely be an advantage for him and give us the edge in the passing game thus allowing us the full capacity to kick their fishloving asses soundly. Just my theory. Discuss?
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Miami Vs Buffalo in Toronto

good point. I also think our west-coast-ish passing game will help Trent in bad weather, or so i hope.

Comment

• Griff
      • Jul 2008

you know when he went 1 for 6 in the Seahawks game, 4 of those incompletions were because of drops.

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Ricky Williams won't be allowed to cross the border due to drug charges.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by northernbillfan
          thats specifically why they chose the Phins game...

honestly though, could that actually happen? I bet those men in toronto will pay enough to bend the rules a bit for ricky to come and make it a tad closer of a game...though it wont help.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
            I know it really sucks for them to put one the NFL's greatest rivalrys in another city and I know it sucks that we get Miami up here to our advantage in the cold weather and now they are going to put them in a dome but I think it might actually help us. In The Ralph on a bad day it would boil down to the running game on both teams. Miami actually doesn't have too bad of a running game with Ronnie Brown and Ricky "hoochhead" Williams and is very comparable to Buffalo's. So whomever can make the passing game work in any kind of adverse weather will probably be the victor. Even though Trent is playing very well right now I am not totally convinced of his efficiency in bad weather. I think that he is a work in progress in that area. If this is the case it will even things out with the passing game if the weather conditions are bad and could allow them to slip by us. I think even up, in good conditions we have a clear advantage in that area. So, putting him in a dome will definitely be an advantage for him and give us the edge in the passing game thus allowing us the full capacity to kick their fishloving asses soundly. Just my theory. Discuss?
            interesting outlook. BY december we'll have the dvision locked anyways plus homefield advantage throughout playoffs ,so I'm not worried. It doesn't snow in tampa so the weather won't be a factor in trents game in the sb.

MY theory. We needed to market the bills and the best way to do so is win in TO and the fins are rebuilding. In hindsight, hard to sell tickets if we played NE knowing they would kill us with Marsha healthy.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              interesting outlook. BY december we'll have the dvision locked anyways plus homefield advantage throughout playoffs ,so I'm not worried.
              Yeah, but it is still our duty and obligation to smack the hell out of those Orange and Teal Gay Arena Football Folly wannabes anytime we get the opportunity.
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                Yeah, but it is still our duty and obligation to smack the hell out of those Orange and Teal Gay Arena Football Folly wannabes anytime we get the opportunity.
                patience is a virtue. We shall overcome and grill the gaysharks.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                  • Jul 2002

It is an interesting point, and it clearly benefits them.

Comment

• im4bflo
                    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                    • Sep 2003

In everyway possible... SQUISHtheFISH!!!

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                      chop chop
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                      Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                        thats specifically why they chose the Phins game...

honestly though, could that actually happen? I bet those men in toronto will pay enough to bend the rules a bit for ricky to come and make it a tad closer of a game...though it wont help.
                        This is the GOVERNMENT we are talking about..
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          interesting outlook. BY december we'll have the dvision locked anyways plus homefield advantage throughout playoffs ,so I'm not worried. It doesn't snow in tampa so the weather won't be a factor in trents game in the sb.

MY theory. We needed to market the bills and the best way to do so is win in TO and the fins are rebuilding. In hindsight, hard to sell tickets if we played NE knowing they would kill us with Marsha healthy.

yaa but it sure does rain there, which is just as worse.

Comment

• Griff
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by JerseyBoofaloBills
                            yaa but it sure does rain there, which is just as worse.
                            outside of what we saw in Cleveland, the rain is much worse.

Comment

Working...
                            X