PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
10-02-2008, 03:03 PM
One Fan's View for this week is now published. Another great read. Sorry about the delay in getting it published.

n 2004 after the Bills blew the Steelers game and lost their chance at the playoffs, I started to suspect that the world would have to turn extremely wacky for the Bills to be dominant again. And here we are, approaching the often discussed “end times” scenario with the financial markets collapsing, home values plummeting, Russia invading Georgia, China poisoning 1 out of every 3 products made (a stat I made up for my own convenience but think is fairly accurate), 90210 resurrecting on the CW for no real reason or need whatsoever, and Warren Sapp dancing as the best 300+ pound dancer this world has ever seen. This is what needed to happen before the Bills became relevant again. And you know what? If that’s the way it has to be to get a decent football team, then that’s the way it’s got to be.

I imagine at some point this week, I’ll see 3 headless horsemen walking down Third Avenue and will hear one of them ask, “Anyone see Todd?” “Yeah, he’s on his way. He’s stuck on the Triboro.”

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/10/02/one_fans_view_the_second_coming.php)

shelby
10-02-2008, 03:12 PM
:10: Outstanding, as always!

Cntrygal
10-02-2008, 10:05 PM
At halftime, our table decided we needed to take action with a multi-point plan. First, we were left playing “Bills: Survivor”. It was clear that our JPPSKP alignment wasn’t getting the job done. And worse, the overall feeling wasn’t that we just needed to mix it up, but someone had to go. In the spirit of Corporate America and ridiculous pay packages, we “fired” Peter and sent him home with $10MM for 30 minutes worth of TV watching. To be fair, Peter sacrificed himself as he had a fantasy NHL draft to conduct later in the day. Peter is a Buffalo guy through and through, and it was like watching a war movie where a soldier dives on a grenade to save you. “Peter, I’ll never forget.” I, however, remain confident if Peter stayed, the Bills lose that game 31-6.

:rofl: