• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My Biggest Hit.. and Miss On this Forum

Wrote about Trent Edwards before Week 1 of the season, LAST season in Sept 2007..

HITS
    "Sometimes with a great QB, and piss on the "numbers", there is a presence about him. Edwards is going to have that.. He sure as hell has the arm.. He has unbelievable poise. He just appears to me as someone who is going to lead this team to a new level in the future (but sooner than you think)"

"I think Edwards is the better QB, I think Levy knows that and I think Jauron does too-- and I think that by 2008 at the latest-- when we line up next year in week one it's going to be Edwards who is the starter-- and I think he's going to rip **** up. "

"As someone who is the farthest thing as a homer on this board; I'll take it a step further. I think Trent Edwards is going to end up being the BEST QB of this entire draft class; and that includes Russell and Quinn."

BUT BEFORE I INFLATE MYSELF, THIS WAS A BAD, BAD MISS
    "Sadly, I think this is going to be a moot point sooner than you think because I think that sorry fat **** of a RT is going to get Losman hurt. I think Walker is a joke, and I dont want to get into any further because the thread isnt about him. It's about Edwards."

Sorry Langston, was wrong about you!!

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
Working...
X