X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

One reason for Evans extending: New offense

“I think it’s different this year. I think some of the things we’re doing offensively, is exciting, knowing that you’ll be doing a lot of different things,” said Evans. “That’s the fun - when you can kind of mix it up and be a part of doing different things during the game. I think that’s one of the things that makes it exciting.”
    I think it's safe to say that we'd have lost him if we kept the offense from last year...
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: One reason for Evans extending: New offense

Little doubt.

He wanted to see if Turks playcalling & Edwards ability showed an upside for the future.

Signing the contract confirmed his belief.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

No question. I'll bet this was the one reason he didn't sign during the offseason...waiting to see what Trent and Turk could do this year.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Hats off to Turk. He's done a great job and shut me up about him.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
          I think it's safe to say that we'd have lost him if we kept the offense from last year...

I agree!

(do you have a link to the article? )
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
          X