PDA

View Full Version : Evans Extended Rep Thread!!!!!!

yordad
10-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Ahhahahahahhaha WHOOHOOO

:gobills:

Edit: I couldn't resist. This is huge, IMO.

syracuse76
10-02-2008, 04:44 PM
lets go buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008 afc east champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexwhat
10-02-2008, 04:45 PM
FINALLY !!!!!!

ronholm78
10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
WOOOOOOOOEEEEEE........LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!

Joe Fo Sho
10-02-2008, 04:51 PM
It's that woo wooooooo!!!!

patmoran2006
10-02-2008, 04:51 PM
First time I have EVER contributed to a "rep" thread.

Im THAT happy right now.

Dr. Lecter
10-02-2008, 04:53 PM

Im THAT happy right now.

Suggestion - Change the avatar and usertitle.

:D

cocamide
10-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Skooby didn't start it first!? Go Rays, I mean Bills!

yordad
10-02-2008, 04:56 PM

Im THAT happy right now.Well Scrooge, were's the rep! LOL.

PS. First time I ever started one (I think)!

patmoran2006
10-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Suggestion - Change the avatar and usertitle.

:D
The old man has a way to go before that happens. It would've been character suicide with this team looking like this to not extend him now.

bigbub2352
10-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Awesome NEWS GO BILLS peters and greer now

LivingTheLife
10-02-2008, 05:19 PM
This is great news for the Bills. Keep the good news coming!

Mitchy moo
10-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Go Bills!!!!

Jeff1220
10-02-2008, 05:34 PM
It's great to know I'll get at least another 3-4 years out of my Evans jersey!!

Buffalogic
10-02-2008, 05:35 PM
It's great to know I'll get at least another 3-4 years out of my Evans jersey!!Pretty much confirmed my next jersey choice. I want a replithentic Stroud/Evans so badly but can't find anywhere.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-02-2008, 05:39 PM
YEEEE FREAAKIN" HA!

LEE ROCKS!

Yasgur's Farm
10-02-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm hanging a wet towel!!!

DrGraves
10-02-2008, 05:42 PM
LEE EVANS IS THE MAN!!!!

capitolneal
10-02-2008, 05:43 PM
awesome

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Peters' turn :bf1:

hydro
10-02-2008, 06:03 PM
:dance3:

TEtoLeeTD
10-02-2008, 06:07 PM
woo go evans!!!

thenry20
10-02-2008, 06:11 PM

Nope. Unless he makes the PB this year. Otherwise, don't hold out next year and really prove your worth, Jason!!!

VeggieMan14
10-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Holy **** best thing ive heard all day :gobills:

Yasgur's Farm
10-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Many of you apparently don't know how this rep thread thing works.

ServoBillieves
10-02-2008, 06:36 PM
CAN I GET A DOUBLE HUH HUH!?

(If anyone knows what movie that's from, I give them rep!)

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 06:40 PM
dude, honestly..it's about friggen time..

if they didnt resign him, i think i would've blown my head off..

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 06:42 PM
dude, honestly..it's about friggen time..

if they didnt resign him, i think i would've blown my head off..

LETS GO BUFFALO!!
God dammit, this is one time I wish they wouldn't resign one of our own :up:

Yasgur's Farm
10-02-2008, 06:42 PM
taladaga nights

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 06:43 PM

actually..let me change this..

Gr8, wouldnt you want peters to keep playing poorly? so then we'd get him for cheap? then out of nowhere he ends up being a pro-bowl left tackle again?

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 06:44 PM
God dammit, this is one time I wish they wouldn't resign one of our own :up:

ahaha funny..verrrrry funny.

casdhf
10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
I will rep.

TEtoLeeTD
10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Many of you apparently don't know how this rep thread thing works.

nope. and many of you dont care to explain so dont get pissy about it.

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 06:51 PM
actually..let me change this..

Gr8, wouldnt you want peters to keep playing poorly? so then we'd get him for cheap? then out of nowhere he ends up being a pro-bowl left tackle again?
I never want one of our players to play poorly, I go into every season expecting Super Bowl or bust.

Your logic would work but think about it, we'd be right back in the same situation when he makes the Pro Bowl again. I just want it to be over with, I want to have what so few teams have, a franchise LT.

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 06:53 PM
I never want one of our players to play poorly, I go into every season expecting Super Bowl or bust.

Your logic would work but think about it, we'd be right back in the same situation when he makes the Pro Bowl again. I just want it to be over with, I want to have what so few teams have, a franchise LT.

which i totally agree...f it, just get that PIG signed, and im sure he'll be back into football shape..helping Lynch to 1500 yards this season an 14 TD's!

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 06:56 PM

annnnd not to be off topic..but i just realized that you're a dallas mavericks fan!

as am i, thats cool as hell.

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 06:56 PM
which i totally agree...f it, just get that PIG signed, and im sure he'll be back into football shape..helping Lynch to 1500 yards this season an 14 TD's!
I'm not even going to worry about him until after the bye. If he's still playing average then I'll gladly eat crow and admit that there may be more wrong with him than just not being in game shape. Either way we have managed to lock up a ton of our own players to this point and I couldn't be happier.

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 06:58 PM
annnnd not to be off topic..but i just realized that you're a dallas mavericks fan!

To be honest with you, I am strictly a football fan. I couldn't tell you what team is good in basketball, who is in the playoffs in baseball, or one player on the Stars team. I just "support" the local teams, couldn't tell you a damn thing about them. Did the Ranger make the playoffs?

Apparently I'm a HUGE Cowboys fan though, at least that's what I hear.

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm not even going to worry about him until after the bye. If he's still playing average then I'll gladly eat crow and admit that there may be more wrong with him than just not being in game shape. Either way we have managed to lock up a ton of our own players to this point and I couldn't be happier.

yea, exactly..for some reason, we keep winning when he's playing a little above average at best..hopefully by the bye week, he'll be in way better shape, and play to his full potential..then we'll be rolling and having a first half stellar offense..

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 07:00 PM
yea, exactly..for some reason, we keep winning when he's playing a little above average at best..hopefully by the bye week, he'll be in way better shape, and play to his full potential..then we'll be rolling and having a first half stellar offense..
I just hope that Butler, Fowler, Dockery, and Walker get it going too. They have left a lot to be desired lately. If we can get that massive OL going on the same page we can be one of the most dangerous offenses in the league.

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 07:01 PM
To be honest with you, I am strictly a football fan. I couldn't tell you what team is good in basketball, who is in the playoffs in baseball, or one player on the Stars team. I just "support" the local teams, couldn't tell you a damn thing about them. Did the Ranger make the playoffs?

Apparently I'm a HUGE Cowboys fan though, at least that's what I hear.

texas rangers? ahahah nahh they didn't make it..

and as for you being a cowboys fan, i guess it just seems like you are, but then again you're talking/typing on the computer so its really hard to see how people express themselves over the internet ya know?

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 07:04 PM
texas rangers? ahahah nahh they didn't make it..

and as for you being a cowboys fan, i guess it just seems like you are, but then again you're talking/typing on the computer so its really hard to see how people express themselves over the internet ya know?
I am literally a fan of all 32 teams. If I could I'd be at every single game every single Sunday. I'm a fan of all 32 but I'm a flat out freak when it comes to the Bills. My entire media room is pure Buffalo Bills, the room is painted the official colors, the Kelly, Flutie, Thurman, McGahee, Spikes, Bills, Smith, and Reed posters are all framed and up in the room. I have a wall that's just the autographed stuff, I have hand drawn pictures of various players hung and framed, framed jerseys, etc.......

Not one single Cowboys anything, don't even own a jersey, but I own more Bills jerseys than I can count, including players like Walker, Dockery, Butler, Edwards, Whitner, Evans, Lynch, Losman, Schobel, and more.

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 07:05 PM
I just hope that Butler, Fowler, Dockery, and Walker get it going too. They have left a lot to be desired lately. If we can get that massive OL going on the same page we can be one of the most dangerous offenses in the league.

ya im not really too worried about walker, nor dockey..even tho they've been playing average...

But fowler and butler..idk about them, fowler realllly blows..we really need to upgrade with that position..as for butler, i mean he's doing alright..hes nothing really special..but maybe he'll turn out to be..who knows?

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 07:07 PM
I am literally a fan of all 32 teams. If I could I'd be at every single game every single Sunday. I'm a fan of all 32 but I'm a flat out freak when it comes to the Bills. My entire media room is pure Buffalo Bills, the room is painted the official colors, the Kelly, Flutie, Thurman, McGahee, Spikes, Bills, Smith, and Reed posters are all framed and up in the room. I have a wall that's just the autographed stuff, I have hand drawn pictures of various players hung and framed, framed jerseys, etc.......

Not one single Cowboys anything, don't even own a jersey, but I own more Bills jerseys than I can count, including players like Walker, Dockery, Butler, Edwards, Whitner, Evans, Lynch, Losman, Schobel, and more.

ahahaha ya dude, i still live at home..(too young) but my room is decorated all bills, love the bills so much..it sucks tho, cause im from jersey..people around here, JETS..Giants, eagles, cowboys fan..im seriously like the only bills fan around here..dads a redskins fan, moms an eagles fan, brothers a jets fan..its horrible..

hahah you must really love O-line huh? having all those jerseys.

gr8slayer
10-02-2008, 07:09 PM
ahahaha ya dude, i still live at home..(too young) but my room is decorated all bills, love the bills so much..it sucks tho, cause im from jersey..people around here, JETS..Giants, eagles, cowboys fan..im seriously like the only bills fan around here..dads a redskins fan, moms an eagles fan, brothers a jets fan..its horrible..

hahah you must really love O-line huh? having all those jerseys.
I'm a fan of the OL/DL, that's what I played, it's what I coach, and it's what I scout. That's where the men play.

JerseyBoofaloBills
10-02-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm a fan of the OL/DL, that's what I played, it's what I coach, and it's what I scout. That's where the men play.

down in the trenches is where the battles are won..i understand, i think Oline is the most important position on the field..you have a dominant Oline, you have a great team..Broncos,:puke: patriots, packers..i just want a god damn good center.

hydro
10-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Repped everyone I could :up:

ejsmith
10-02-2008, 08:33 PM

I am transplanted to Dallas from upstate NY and, since we didn't have an NBA team, I have adopted the Dallas Mavericks. I am a HUGE football and basketball fan. Football is by far #1, but basketball trumps all other sports besides football for me. My game room is plastered with Bills stuff including autographed authentic Bills helmet and jersey from the man himself, Jim Kelly!!

I am soooooo damn excited that we FINALLLY seem to have a real team after all these years. Have finally found a real freakin' QB!!! Go Trent Edwards!!! Go Bills!!!!!!

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Go bills! he did it the right way

Bunnerjk
10-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Great news, hopefully Hardy steps up as a good #2!!!!!!

CUHATIN
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Good for Lee he deserved it and we need him!!!!

CUHATIN
10-02-2008, 11:22 PM
I got everyone!!!!!

njsue
10-03-2008, 06:43 AM
It's about time they signed their lead playing making WR.

ALL D
10-03-2008, 07:01 AM
I can't give rep on the phone but you guys will get some when I get home!!

The last buffalo fan
10-03-2008, 09:57 AM
All of you are a bunch of........................... billiviers!!! :gobills: :beers:

CUHATIN
10-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Evans should destroy there secondary this week and show us why he deserved that money!!!

Go Bills!!!

Crazygoo
10-03-2008, 12:34 PM
83 ALL THE WAY!!!

GO BILLS!!

yordad
10-03-2008, 12:43 PM
83 ALL THE WAY!!!

GO BILLS!!:cheers: This is where you go back and hit thanks above everyone. ;)

SquishDaFish
10-03-2008, 05:18 PM
HELL YES!!

ALL D
10-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Back and thanks to all here!!