PDA

View Full Version : DEAR JASON PETERS:

Confused
10-02-2008, 07:18 PM
PLEASE CONSULT WITH LEE EVANS IN REGARDS TO CONTRACT EXTENSIONS. ALSO SEE IF HIS AGENT WILL REPRESENT YOU. YOUR CURRENT AGENT IS A DOOSHBAG OF EPIC PROPORTION.

IN ADDITION YOU PLAY LATELY HAS FLAT OUT SUCKED AND FRANKLY MOST PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE MORE OF A LIABILTY THAN AN ASSEST AND CERTAINLY NOT PLAYING UP TO YOUR PERCEIVED POTENTIAL.
YOU ARE IN DANGER OF FALLING FURTHER OUT OF FAN FAVOR. DO US A FAVOR AND TRY NOT TO SUCK MUCH MORE SO IF WE HAVE TO TRADE YOUR FAT ASS, SOMEONE MIGHT STILL GIVE US THERE 1ST ROUND PICK FOR YOU.

YOURS TRULY

THE BILLS FANS.

shelby
10-02-2008, 07:29 PM
:rofl:

lordofgun
10-02-2008, 07:50 PM
who farted?

Confused
10-02-2008, 07:55 PM
who farted?

YOU DID.

TacklingDummy
10-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Difference is Lee Evans = Last year of contact. Jason Peters= 3 years left on contract.

syracuse76
10-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Dear jason peters:
you fat slob. please start playing the game we call football. your performance is literally killing trent. you get beat almost every down. you said when you got here that you were 80% football shape. i have to call you a liar. please hit the weight room. i think it will really help you out i think on pancaking some ends. so get off you fat ass and lets play some ball thank you.

dannyek71
10-03-2008, 06:13 AM
I think JP is overplayed considering how he is playing now.

Ebenezer
10-03-2008, 06:42 AM
PLEASE CONSULT WITH LEE EVANS IN REGARDS TO CONTRACT EXTENSIONS. ALSO SEE IF HIS AGENT WILL REPRESENT YOU. YOUR CURRENT AGENT IS A DOOSHBAG OF EPIC PROPORTION.

IN ADDITION YOU PLAY LATELY HAS FLAT OUT SUCKED AND FRANKLY MOST PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE MORE OF A LIABILTY THAN AN ASSEST AND CERTAINLY NOT PLAYING UP TO YOUR PERCEIVED POTENTIAL.
YOU ARE IN DANGER OF FALLING FURTHER OUT OF FAN FAVOR. DO US A FAVOR AND TRY NOT TO SUCK MUCH MORE SO IF WE HAVE TO TRADE YOUR FAT ASS, SOMEONE MIGHT STILL GIVE US THERE 1ST ROUND PICK FOR YOU.

YOURS TRULY

THE BILLS FANS.
Post of the month.

mybills
10-03-2008, 06:45 AM
I think JP is overplayed considering how he is playing now.
:rofl: been hitting the 40 again?

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2008, 07:46 AM
:rofl: been hitting the 40 again?

He meant Jason Peters.

mybills
10-03-2008, 07:57 AM
He meant Jason Peters.
I think he meant over paid.

Tatonka
10-03-2008, 08:05 AM
i believe it is douche bag.

other than that.. excellent letter!

mybills
10-03-2008, 08:13 AM
i believe it is douche bag.

other than that.. excellent letter!
:chuckle: I let that slide..I was gonna correct these.. :D
A LIABILTY THAN AN ASSEST AND CERTAINLY NOT

SOMEONE MIGHT STILL GIVE US THERE 1ST ROUND

Griff
10-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Dear Bills Players

We like to think that you are regulars here to give meaning to the many hours we spending here waxing wise on Bills football. SOME TIMES WE TYPE IN ALL CAPS EVEN IF THAT IS PRETTY ******ED. Sometimes we post threads that the back up should start over the starter. Sometimes we are emo and post threads that the Bills will miss out on the playoffs after having the best start in the league. Please ignore us between monday and saturday, we're drunk and if we knew as much as we think we do we'd be where DJ is not sitting at our work computer killing time before you kick the Cardinals all over Arizona.

P.S. Seriously J.P. you screwed up man, nobody holds out with 3 years left.

Love, Griff