PDA

View Full Version : Will evans treat us to a contract special?

trapezeus
10-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Anyone think that maybe Evans is going to bust open a big game in honor of the contract?

I think he might. the jets/cards game showed that the safety likes to help in run support. a couple play actions if ML/FJ is running well and Evans may be open on go routes a couple times. Add the fact that TE is in a dome, and i think Evans may have a nice day. Whose with me?

raphael120
10-03-2008, 10:49 AM
If Brett Favre can do it, Trent "The Future" Edwards can do even better!

njsue
10-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Arizona' showed the league last week that their secondary has serious flaws.

Lee Evans will have a pro bowl game on Sunday :snicker:

GET YOUR POPCORN READY!

CUHATIN
10-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Evans should be able to destroy this secondary and have a huge game!!!!

Go Bills!!!

njsue
10-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Evans should be able to destroy this secondary and have a huge game!!!!

Go Bills!!!

I know that's right.

The Bills offense is just getting warmed up at 4 & 0. :up:

yordad
10-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure Evans tries hard every game. And, I thought his "breakout in the dome game" was last week.

That said, yeah, I think he will lay a whoopin'.

Griff
10-03-2008, 01:00 PM
I think he will score one of the two touchdowns we score Sunday, maybe both, but we're going to win on Lindell's leg, he's going to hit 4. 3 in the first half, then another in the 4th when we're up 23-21.

trapezeus
10-03-2008, 01:02 PM
not questioning his previous efforts. just thinking that he's probably happy with the extension, the cardinals secondary looked weak in the jets game, and if ML/FJ start running, they'll be chipping in the secondary for run support.

I thought he was going to have a better game in stl than he did. HE opened with that nice catch and i really thought that was going to be a whooping, but oh well. as long as the bills start making some progress, i'll be happy.

BlackMetalNinja
10-03-2008, 01:05 PM
I'd rather not get involved in a shootout actually. I'd much rather Marshawn had the big game and we pound the crap out of the ball all day long.

trapezeus
10-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I'd rather not get involved in a shootout actually. I'd much rather Marshawn had the big game and we pound the crap out of the ball all day long.

but could i possibly interest you in a blowout? :-)

BlackMetalNinja
10-03-2008, 01:47 PM
but could i possibly interest you in a blowout? :-)Sure you could, but I don't believe it's going to happen in the least...