X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABuffalo786
    • Feb 2003

Viewing Help: Cleveland

I'll be in Cleveland this weekend and instead of racing home Sunday afternoon to potentially not be able to see the game on TWC I was wondering if anyone more familiar with the area knew any good bars with NFL Sunday Ticket I could catch it at with my girlfriend.

Is there a Bills Backers chapter down there? I'd like to be able to stick to the South/Eastern suburbs of Cleveland since I'll be in Berea.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    BUFF-A-LO
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Viewing Help: Cleveland

I'm not familiar with Cleveland, but you could call and ask.....

Backer Map

Johnny Malloy's Geppetto's
    2781 Euclid Heights Blvd.
    Coventry, OH
    216-320-1800
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABuffalo786
      • Feb 2003

Yeah, I looked them up on the Backers list and sent an e-mail off. I'm in Cleveland now so maybe I'll call them tomorrow.
      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• tom z
        • Dec 2005

SAB: Winking Lizard Taverns, Panini's, and Buffalo Wild Wings all carry the games with NFL Ticket. If you are staying on the East Side of Cleveland, the Coventry Area (Coventry south of Mayfield) has the first two. There's a BW3 on Mayfield Road.

These are usually my haunts for away games. (I travel to Buffalo most weeks they are home since I have season tix.)

Best of luck finding one and enjoy the game!

Comment

Working...
        X