PDA

View Full Version : For Those Worried about Arizona...

homeslice5484
10-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I want you to think about a few games in the past...with a much weaker bills team. 2 were home games home games, I know that makes a difference....BUT

Last year:

Bills vs Cowboys

Greer vs. Owens: What were his stats again?
Bills D vs. Explosive Cincy Offense: What did that offense look like again?
Bills D vs. Indy offense 2 years ago: Were we not in it till the very end?

Not saying we will in Arizona, or that we should be favored based on our offenses play. But those games were closer than expected, and we kept our team in them till the very end. We are much improved.

Just my 2 cents.

CUHATIN
10-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Great point espescially the Dallas game we played when we were crushed with injuries and we still should have won that game!!!

I agree there are alot of people counting us out of this game just because they have a good offense but we have a good team and we play 60minutes of football!! I think we win this game!!!

Go Bills!!

SABuffalo786
10-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I can definitely see us losing but I don't get the huge amount of respect the Arizona "56 Points" Cardinals are getting.

Toss up? Yes. Blowout? No.

jamze132
10-04-2008, 12:36 AM
The Cardinals are very streaky. One week they can put up 35 points, the next week, they can give up 56, and sometimes they do them both in the same week.

FlyingDutchman
10-04-2008, 01:29 AM
I just dont know if im sold enough on the Bills yet to think they can pull off another road win. We've found a way to win the close games, but we cant afford to have another slow start and expect to win. The Bills can definatelly win, but I would not be surprised if they lost.

homeslice5484
10-04-2008, 05:36 AM
not saying we will win...but i keep reading about how explosive their offense is so we will probably lose...which is not true...we held our own in the past few years against explosive offenses at home and on the road and kept them close....no guarantees.

bills_7
10-04-2008, 04:25 PM
its gng to be a game game regradless im really looking forward to this one

hydro
10-04-2008, 08:19 PM
its gng to be a game game regradless im really looking forward to this one

In engrish please. :huh:

syracuse76
10-04-2008, 08:35 PM
we shouldnt worry......i know im not. i think we are going to kill em. i think every one is waiting for us to fall on our ass. yes they do have two great receivers and a possible HOF qb. but we are young, hungry, and by god we are good. im glad we are the underdog. our defense is going to put kurt in a hurt locker.
LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Typ0
10-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm not worried we are going to win tomorrow and have two weeks to prepare for the hardest game on our schedule in our house. The road to the superbowl comes through buffalo this season.

jamze132
10-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Any given Sunday.