X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

NFL.Com Vid: Bills Vs. Cards

So... I hear the Cardinals have a stellar D and they will be putting up points on the Bills.

How is it they have nothing nice to say about the Bills? How is the Cards D the one they are talking about?

video
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • Rob49
    • Nov 2007

Re: NFL.Com Vid: Bills Vs. Cards

It's not that people dislike the Bills, they just don't know about them. They will continue to be oblivious to the Bills until we string together more wins. It's just the way the nation views Buffalo, nobody cares about the city.

Comment

• DrGraves
      • Mar 2008

AHHAHAHA ROD WOODSON IS AN IDIOT!!! oohhhh the bills should be scared of a defense that allowed 56 points, TO THE JETS!!!!! what a moron. i want to throw up.

Comment

• Griff
        • Jul 2008

Who was that Woodson who was going off on how great the Cards D is?

let see they played against the 49ers with JTs first NFL start, they played the Fins and then they started letting teams score on them. I'm not very scared of their defense. Our defense will slow them down and their defense will allow ours to put up points. My prediction is 26-21, but that is pretty conservative and based on how the teams have performed to this point, it easily could be 38-35.

Comment

• DrastiK
          • Nov 2007

You guys never give the right links when ever you try to show us videos on nfl.com. Whenever you link us to them it takes us to just the main nfl videos page, you have to give us the url that is in the description.

made by me

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DrastiK
            You guys never give the right links when ever you try to show us videos on nfl.com. Whenever you link us to them it takes us to just the main nfl videos page, you have to give us the url that is in the description.
            What are you lazy? The video is right there, use your eyes.

Comment

Working...
            X