The Official Buffalo Bills-Arizona Cardinals Gameday Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsZone Moderator
    Diplomatic immunity has just been REVOKED!
    • Jul 2002

The Official Buffalo Bills-Arizona Cardinals Gameday Thread!

For the 2008 season, we at the Zone are going to do something different.
    A Zone Moderator will create the "official" gameday thread each week. It will be locked until several hours before gametime, and all other gameday threads will be deleted.

The discussion in these threads must be about the Buffalo Bills, and the current game in progress.

Flaming, veiled profanity, passive-aggressive insults, and any other posts not related to football are TOS violations, and will result in disciplinary action, including, but not limited to:
    1. Moving the post to spam.
    2. Verbal Warning.
    3. Banning from the thread.
    4. Points.

The the Official Gameday Thread, and the Buffalo BillsZone itself are for discussion of Buffalo Bills Football only. They will be monitored very thoroughly the entire season, and violators will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
    Please follow these simple rules, and show respect for your fellow posters, because in the end, we're all Bills fans, and we all want the same thing: A Championship season.

Thank You and Go Bills!
    Attack the Post, Not the Poster
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: The Official Buffalo Bills-Arizona Cardinals Gameday Thread!

Originally posted by BillsZone Moderator
    Flaming, veiled profanity, passive-aggressive insults, and any other posts not related to football are TOS violations, and will result in disciplinary action, including, but not limited to:
    2. Verbal Warning.
    4. Points.
    So you basically plan on reducing this place to 100 posters ? Excellent !

I'll hold you to that.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Lets pluck their feathers today!

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
        Closet Bills Fan
        • Nov 2004

good luck today....... i'm intrigued to see how both teams can adjust while losing a top player

i just hope for my teams sake arizona can take care of business, but i still see the bills winning a closer game than some people think

although i seen the betting lines around even so who knows?

btw, with evans having his contract signed, sealed and delivered, think he can finally score me some fantasy points?

j-e-t-s
        jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsZone Moderator
              For the 2008 season, we at the Zone are going to do something different.
              A Zone Moderator will create the "official" gameday thread each week. It will be locked until several hours before gametime, and all other gameday threads will be deleted.

The discussion in these threads must be about the Buffalo Bills, and the current game in progress.

2. Verbal Warning.
              4. Points.

The the Official Gameday Thread, and the Buffalo BillsZone itself are for discussion of Buffalo Bills Football only. They will be monitored very thoroughly the entire season, and violators will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
              Please follow these simple rules, and show respect for your fellow posters, because in the end, we're all Bills fans, and we all want the same thing: A Championship season.

Thank You and Go Bills!

NEGGED!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Griff
                  • Jul 2008

starting this week off with a 5-0 Bills would be awesome.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• shelby
                      The Vanilla *****
                      • Jul 2002

Griff: Great sig!

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

someone paint a tear in the eye of that pissed off cardinal head!
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Today's chant!

BUFFALO, 5 AND 0! BUFFALO, 5 AND 0! BUFFALO, 5 AND 0! BUFFALO, 5 AND 0!
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                              My IQ Test results came back negative
                              • Oct 2002

I really hope the bills get off to a fast start. Makes watching it so muhc more relaxing:)

GO BILLSS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X