• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

just something i noticed

The Bills are unpredictable this year with regards to how much they win by.

last year it was a bit more predictable as they mostly won or lost within 3-7 points. This year they're all over the place in just the first 4 games. If this keeps up, it should make it very hard for those who are in points pools at work. It's already making Op's pre-season rants about the regular season, more amusing.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Griff
    • Jul 2008

Re: just something i noticed

The NFL itself is rather unpredictable, the talent level is so close any win is a good win. Terrible teams like the Rams and Chiefs are still good enough to beat the better teams, thats why in game adjustments are pretty much the most important aspect of the game now. Whether its the QB adjusting to the defense, or halftime adjustments by the coaching staff. And thats our advantage we have a football smart QB and a coaching staff that is finally making halftime adjustments. After the last three games, I don't think I'm going to be very upset with another slow start because I have no reason to believe that this team can't come back, however that doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer an early and kept lead.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

The NFL is always unpredictable. This is about points which are not always predictable..except for last year's Bills.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ajsdx
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mybills
        The Bills are unpredictable this year with regards to how much they win by.

last year it was a bit more predictable as they mostly won or lost within 3-7 points. This year they're all over the place in just the first 4 games. If this keeps up, it should make it very hard for those who are in points pools at work. It's already making Op's pre-season rants about the regular season, more amusing.
        Maybe the bills are just 10 points better than they were last year! If you subtract 10 points from each of those margins of victory, you get the bills winning or losing by about 1 TD.

Comment

• Griff
          • Jul 2008

The NFL is always unpredictable. This is about points which are not always predictable..except for last year's Bills.
          Its also very early in the season, its hard to write up a trend analysis with only 25% of the data.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

stop ruining my fun, Griff! I could neg you back into the red with one click.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

ok, maybe a couple of clicks.

Comment

• Griff
                • Jul 2008

ok, maybe a couple of clicks.
                don't get me wrong, I think we're a far better team, averaging 11 points per win. But I think we need to see more games. However a couple of things are clear this is a team that wins the close ones unlike last year and can beat on a team unlike last year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

stop ruining my fun, Griff! I could neg you back into the red with one click.

i dare you.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Griff
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                    i dare you.
                    I un double dog dare him.

Comment

Working...
                    X