PDA

View Full Version : The ship that could not sink......

Mitchy moo
10-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Just did, welcome to 4-1 & reality.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2008, 06:03 PM
I can deal with that. It's not the loss that hurts but how we lost.

TheBrownBear
10-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Well, as bad as we sucked, we were within a touchdown (24-17) in the second half. So it wasn't as if we didn't compete at all. Just too many stupid mistakes and things that went Arizona's way...we finally collapsed under the weight of it all. This team will show much better with Edwards in there at home against San Diego.

Nighthawk
10-05-2008, 06:11 PM
4-1 I can handle...but reality might be too much to handle. The reality I'm talking about is the fact that Dickey will ultimately hold this team back, along with Perry Fool. Both are not quality coaches in this league and it finally showed...BIG TIME...this week.

gil
10-05-2008, 06:14 PM
this is rich, this post(er) talking about "reality"

what's the reality? Kurt Warner picked our butts apart, we got outcoached and we turned the ball over - and oh yeah, Trent got hurt.

Doesn't mean we suck, just means 4-1

imbondz
10-05-2008, 06:18 PM
we don't suck, i'm just a crybaby when we lose. I thought we were better with or without Trent. Now I believe we are only a good team with Trent, but not as good as I hoped we were. Yeah for reality!!

@#$%^$#%^@#$%@#%$@#$%@#$%#@%$@#$%@#$%
@#$%^$^%@#$%@#$%@#$%

Jeff1220
10-05-2008, 06:19 PM
I saw a team that looked flat today (especially the D) and had a back up QB that not only didn't look prepared to play today, but would've been in over his head even if he was.

For a positive spin...
This loss could be just what this team needs at this point. If they have the heart and chemistry we have seen over the first four weeks, this loss should stew a bit for the next couple weeks. It may just fuel them to step it up even more, and go on a nice run through SD and the AFCE after the bye.

Mr. Pink
10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
This loss doesn't even matter knowing full well that when Edwards is in there we look completely different in every aspect of the game.

The only worry at this point is Edwards health basically.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
JP= Captain Suck-a-lot

FlyingDutchman
10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
I saw a young team with their 3rd road game getting their starting QB knocked. Melvin Fowler blows and caused the momemtum to go the Cardinals when he let a DT right through the line to blow up Marshawn. We never got the momentum back. Our D played slow and with little intensity. The pressure on Warner was rediculous. With Trent in there who know what happens. But the game started bad, and unlke other weeks we werent able to turn the momentum back around and make something happen.

Nobody thought this was some "unsinkable ship" using that term is just stupid to me bc we all knew this team wasnt plalying as good as they needed to, to compete at elite level. We knew this would happen. We happend to start off 4-0 but easily could have been 2-2. This is a young team. Let the bye week help them catch their breath and get healthy and theyll be fine.

Captain gameboy
10-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Just did, welcome to 4-1 & reality.

Got to admire your persistence, if not your credibility.

You were one of the major posters supporting an inflated view of this team.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2008, 08:15 PM
LOL.

syracuse76
10-08-2008, 08:54 PM
I can deal with that. It's not the loss that hurts but how we lost.

thank you. im still in mourning.

CUHATIN
10-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Trent was in there we would have been more compeitive!!!!

I can live with 4 and 1, get well soon Trent!!!!

ServoBillieves
10-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Most predicted us to be 2-3 by this point this year. Anyone who said that want to peek out their head?

Griff
10-09-2008, 01:30 AM
gasp we lost our second road game in a row to a team that plays very well at home with our starting QB missing pretty much the entire game... not really back to reality, more like confirmation that we still play in the NFL where anything can happen.