PDA

View Full Version : Game over, my thoughts

X-Era
10-05-2008, 05:51 PM
1) First and foremost, has anyone seen our D? They are MIA. Did they actually ever leave Buffalo on the plane? Im half expecting a V-text saying that they have been kidnapped.

2) I think we can all agree who our MVP is on this team. Without TRent, the team looks pathetic. It doesnt make sense how he could affect our defense, but the team packed it up just after the first series when Trent went down.

3) I am not suprised. I have said for weeks that we would go 4 and 1 into the bye. I had a feeling that they just couldnt go 5-0. I think this is a playoff team but if Trent is gone, we arent going to win many if any.

4) I hope this team has learned that they must play great football for all 4 quarters and that they must play every team to win. You cant sleep on anyone.

5) Im guaranteeing that the Cards go to the playoffs this year. That doesnt affect the Bills but what does is the notion that the Jets are better than we may have thought. I hope we are ready.

6) This was a blown game and a blown week. Great teams will have them, the best teams step up and play huge in the next game.

Kind of wished this one would have been blacked out, and I dont live in Arizona.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-05-2008, 06:28 PM
I dont like going into the bye on a loss.

oh... jp sucks