PDA

View Full Version : The Official JP sucks thread.....post all JP bashing here.

Pages : [1] 2

Devin
10-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Well the Bills of old were bound to show up eventually.

But on the bright side we have two weeks to think about just how badly we got our asses handed to us.

Apart from our defense getting absolutley manhandled by ancient ass Kurt Warner and a Boldin-less Cardinals offense, Its hard to argue not needing an upgrade to more then one offensive line position.

Griff
10-05-2008, 05:40 PM
remember we didn't have McGee in there, but while he would've helped, he would've been canceled out by Boldin, our pass rush has become the suck since week 1.

hydro
10-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I guess it is just a coincidence that we suck with JP at the helm...

Devin
10-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Oh dont get me wrong....he didnt help.......just saying it was a group effort to play like the usual Bills do today.

Dr. Lecter
10-05-2008, 05:46 PM
I guess it is just a coincidence that we suck with JP at the helm...

Unless he plays D-line or LB......

sba
10-05-2008, 05:49 PM
They have to dumb the offense down for him.

X-Era
10-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Well the Bills of old were bound to show up eventually.

But on the bright side we have two weeks to think about just how badly we got our asses handed to us.

Apart from our defense getting absolutley manhandled by ancient ass Kurt Warner and a Boldin-less Cardinals offense, Its hard to argue not needing an upgrade to more then one offensive line position.

Well it may be the Bills of old, but apparently its the fans of old too.

Just check the results for the Cards offensive series and you know where the problem lies.

But yeah its all the o-lines fault :rolleyes:

BILLSROCK1212
10-05-2008, 05:56 PM
The O-line is pathetic and has been all season. If Trent Edwards didn't have a quick release we would be screwed!! I think this game would be much closer if Trent were in the game as well because that could've eliminated the 4 turnovers we have.

sba
10-05-2008, 06:00 PM
The 4 Losman turnovers?

TheBrownBear
I agree. Good post. Lynch and Jackson are good backs. Look how *****ty their yardage numbers have been. It's amazing what Edwards has accomplished when you consider the O-Line he's been saddled with.

Mr. Miyagi
Oh there is no doubt about that. JP does suck. But he's not the only one sucking that's all.

I wish we would've sent someone out there and hammer Warner llike they did to Edwards. Leinhart wouldn't have hung so many points on us.

DrGraves
10-05-2008, 06:01 PM
LOSMAN SUCKS
THE DEFENSIVE LINE SUCKS
THE OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS
THE SECONDARY SUCKS

X-Era
10-05-2008, 06:03 PM
The O-line is pathetic and has been all season. If Trent Edwards didn't have a quick release we would be screwed!! I think this game would be much closer if Trent were in the game as well because that could've eliminated the 4 turnovers we have.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This silly crap is putting me to sleep.

That wasnt even our 4th biggest problem in this game.

1) No D-line push for the past 3 games
2) Loss of our starting QB
3) turnovers
4) Penalties

hydro
10-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Unless he plays D-line or LB......

JP comes in and our O turns over the ball right away. Right from there we never regained momentum. We get the ball and never controlled the clock at any point in the game. That definitely has something to do with JP. I mean our D was on the Field 2/3's of the game for cripes sake.

Devin
10-05-2008, 06:06 PM

Just check the results for the Cards offensive series and you know where the problem lies.

Perhaps I should have typed slower or something.

I would have drawn it in crayon but well....you know.....interweb and all....

I do believe I mentioned that as well as our OL being terrible, our D has been absolutley abused today.

Nighthawk
10-05-2008, 06:07 PM
JP is pretty awful...PERIOD!

Nighthawk
10-05-2008, 06:08 PM
No, but a lot of blame should be put on this coaching staff. Yet again, this team was not ready to play from the start and Perry Fool just doesn't seem to have grasp on how to run a defense.

jimbohastle51
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM
we were exposed alittle, we have have been playing close games all season so far and look tired. our secondary showed its youth for sure against a pass first team. but we NEED terrence mcgee, really could have made a huge difference. JP looked ok but did his patent hold the ball too long and take a sack thing, which was huge and also it is remained to be seen if that fumble was him or lynch. lynch is used to taking it from TE and as a football coach i know that where you place the ball on a hand off is crucial. good news TE should be back for the next game. if he was walking off the field after the hit, it cant be a major concussion and with the bye week he'll have 2 weeks to heal up. god knows we need him you could tell that we werent running our total playbook.

SquishDaFish
10-05-2008, 06:17 PM
You know who really sucks so far this year JASON PETERS and MELVIN FOWLER!! They have been BLOWING

Mr. Pink
10-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Why is there still people who don't acknowledge the fact that when your offense can't sustain drives that your defense gets torched? We were still in the game at half and what did the Losman led offense do in the second half besides nothing.

We got absolutely crushed in TOP because a. the offense couldn't sustain drives and b. the defense couldn't stop drives.

B in the second half was due to A. In the first half the defense had no excuse but as poorly as they had played we were still in it.

Who's the main culprit for an offense not sustaining drives? Oh yeah, that guy behind center.

Night Train
10-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Blame JP.

Shap Thinking. :rolleyes:

Outside of 1 OLB, start drafting Lineman with no end in sight.

Ingtar33
10-05-2008, 06:26 PM
JP was terrible, but he wasn't the reason we lost.

which is my way of saying the D was even worse.

to say either one is terrible doesn't excuse the other.

they both contributed

Night Train
10-05-2008, 06:26 PM
JP played poor but Montana in his prime would have failed with this O Line and Defense.

If you need JP as a scapegoat, you're in denial over our real problems.

VeggieMan14
10-05-2008, 06:28 PM
we win as a team we lose as a team and we just did not show up today cant blame this on anyone particular blame it on the bills as a whole
:gobills:

Mr. Pink
10-05-2008, 06:28 PM
JP played poor but Montana in his prime would have failed with this O Line and Defense.

If you need JP as a scapegoat, you're in denial over our real problems.

:rofl:

So you want an offensive line that can block people for 5+ seconds?

Most teams don't have that.

The line looked no different today than it did in the past 4 weeks, the difference? Incompetent QB play today.

TheBrownBear
10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Also, JP didn't implode until the game was out of reach. The Jenkins penalty and Royal fumble sealed the deal. JP had nothing to do with either of these things. Granted, he was terrible in the last 15 minutes, but the game was over by then.

hydro
10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Also, JP didn't implode until the game was out of reach. The Jenkins penalty and Royal fumble sealed the deal. JP had nothing to do with either of these things. Granted, he was terrible in the last 15 minutes, but the game was over by then.

You're right. That fumble on his second play of the game was inconsquential.

X-Era
10-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Blame JP.

Its likely that you wont see us draft more than one in this upcoming draft, and then its likely to be a late rounder.

You dont spend what we spent and then gut the line over one game, you just dont do it.

Its not the lines fault, Trent won all 4 games behind this line and had the lowest total sacks given up in a decade last year.

No, were not giving up on that this quick.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
JP= Captain Suck-a-lot

ParanoidAndroid
10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
The defense played 36 minutes partly because they didn't get stops on third down and partly because the offense turned the ball over 4 times and was ineffective. Getting outscored 10 - 0 in the 4th quarter was embarrasing. No WR had more than 4 catches including evans who had 2. JP doesn't get it and no one exactly helped him either.

Night Train
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM

So you want an offensive line that can block people for 5+ seconds?

Like on the JP handoff to Lynch right after the Edwards injury? :rofl: That was .5 seconds. How about all that great run blocking ! :rofl:

JP sucked. It was all him :rofl:

How many points did the Cards score ? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TheBrownBear
10-05-2008, 06:35 PM
You're right. That fumble on his second play of the game was inconsquential.

I'm no JP apologist. (LOL...I can't believe I'm actually defending him...truly a first).
But I don't believe that fumble was solely on him. The O-line was blown up on that play and it was a disaster from the moment the ball was snapped.

Yes, JP sucks and he wasn't good enough for us to win today. But we would have needed a GREAT game from him today to overcome the penalties and defensive ineptitude. That's too much to ask from a back-up QB.

BillsOwnAll
10-05-2008, 06:36 PM
I know i know...our def didnt help...but turning the ball over in our terrioty and keeping the def on the field that long DOES NOT help.

Jp you suck you! you turnover non scoring huck a chcuk to lee evans your only hope bastard!

Hate on JP here!

Night Train
10-05-2008, 06:36 PM
JP blew but once he's gone, who's the next goat while we live in denial over our OL and D ?

Mr. Pink
10-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Like on the JP handoff to Lynch right after the Edwards injury? :rofl: That was .5 seconds. How about all that great run blocking ! :rofl:

JP sucked. It was all him :rofl:

How many points did the Cards score ? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh you mean that handoff where JP with no one around him slammed the ball right into Lynch's thigh? Yeah good example!

It's just another example of how bad the guy is.

X-Era
10-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Perhaps I should have typed slower or something.

I would have drawn it in crayon but well....you know.....interweb and all....

I do believe I mentioned that as well as our OL being terrible, our D has been absolutley abused today.

The OL was no more than the 4th worst issue of the day as Ive already said. Just my opinion, but its the same old type of fan rooting for the same of Bills that says that our oline is to blame.

I just dont feel thats the issue

Moreover, I think there is no way in hell that we change out much more than one of our starters. MAYBE Fowler, MAYBE. But I have done alot of looking at the draft and free agency lists and there isnt anything that stands out as an upgrade right off the bat, develop a youngster? maybe, but no immediate upgrade.

But hey, go ahead and flame on.

X-Era
10-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Why is there still people who don't acknowledge the fact that when your offense can't sustain drives that your defense gets torched? We were still in the game at half and what did the Losman led offense do in the second half besides nothing.

We got absolutely crushed in TOP because a. the offense couldn't sustain drives and b. the defense couldn't stop drives.

B in the second half was due to A. In the first half the defense had no excuse but as poorly as they had played we were still in it.

Who's the main culprit for an offense not sustaining drives? Oh yeah, that guy behind center.

No, your missing it, its the guy in front of the guy behind center.... :rolleyes:

Backup QB+ Defense MIA+ turnovers = loss

LtFinFan66
10-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Oh you mean that handoff where JP with no one around him slammed the ball right into Lynch's thigh? Yeah good example!

It's just another example of how bad the guy is.looked like it was right in his gut to me

Mr. Pink
10-05-2008, 06:40 PM
JP Losman making O-lines look atrocious for 5 seasons now!

He got sacked what 5 times today? When has Trent been sacked five times in one game in his career?

It's the same line this week as it was the past 4.

But go ahead blame the o-line.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-05-2008, 06:43 PM
whoever neged me can eat cow pies

the moment Edwards went down I KNEW the game was over.

Night Train
10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Oh you mean that handoff where JP with no one around him

you didn't see that DT right on top of him ! :rofl:

TigerJ
Buffalo's defense was outplayed and Perry Fewell was outcoached in this one. Kurt Warner had a bad week last week, but he's still a cagey veteran, and you have to respect his ability to read defenses and make them pay if you make too big a bet on the kind of play you think the offense will run.

JP Losman played pretty well for most of the game, but showed in the 4th quarter why he is not the starter.

Captain gameboy
whoever neged me can eat cow pies

the moment Edwards went down I KNEW the game was over.

And you knew that because you knew that his absence would result in our defense being unable to stop the simplest of plays over three quarters, or what it some other factor?

realdealryan
10-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Seriously? JP might have left us 1-2 scores down and 24-14. But the defense (scheme or players) S.U.C.K.E.D! today. We were not even in the game.

JP doesn't get rid of the ball. We all know that. It's a run, a scramble, or a throw 50 yards downfield. We get it.

But the defense that we thought was one to be reckoned with was thoroughly 2007'd by giving up basically EVERY third and fourth down play. The inside slant was available approximately 84 times today. We also allowed key long runs after smashing their run game on 1st and 2nd down ALL DAY. We were outplayed today, just like the last three weeks, and we didn't have the steadying hand of the Trent to keep us afloat. Cross fingers + 2 weeks....

Nighthawk
10-05-2008, 06:46 PM
How many times was Loserman sacked? Man, he holds onto the ball way too long and has zero pocket presence.

TigerJ
10-05-2008, 06:47 PM
The Bills defense was outplayed, and Fewel was outcoached by the Arizona OC in this one. But JP also showed in the 4th quarter why he is not starting.

Michael82
10-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Buffalo's defense was outplayed and Perry Fewell was outcoaqched in this one. Kurt Warner had a bad week last week, but he's still a cagey veteran, and you have to respect his ability to read defenses and make them pay if you make too big a bet on the kind of play you think the offense will run.

JP Losman played pretty well for most of the game, but showed in the 4th quarter why he is not the starter.
Good post, TigerJ!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
And you knew that because you knew that his absence would result in our defense being unable to stop the simplest of plays over three quarters, or what it some other factor?

I knew that because we cannot mount any competant offensive attack to keep the friggin D off the field and JP caughs it up on the 10 yard line like EVERY FRIGGIN GAME HE PLAYS IN AT LEAST ONCE!

realdealryan
JP blew but once he's gone, who's the next goat while we live in denial over our OL and D ?

Exactly! D more than o-line..because they got to Warner maybe 1-2 times all day (?). Butler committed some penalties and SOMEBODY (bad read by Trent, bad pickup by RB or Walker) let the Trent get mashed early. JP inherited a bad situation and didn't have all day to throw 50 yards downfield. When he doesn't have that, we are screwed.

don137
10-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Jp proved he does not have the mental makeup to be a NFL QB but you can not blame this loss on him. If Edwards was in there the score would of been closer than 41-17 but they still would of lost. I am wondering when Schoebel, Kelsey and Denney are gonna start actually earning a paycheck. Greer got schooled all day long and Jenkins is hurting this team more than helping them on ST.

BillsOwnAll
10-05-2008, 06:50 PM
This the JP rant thread i stated that it wasnt ALL his fault. Why are you defndning him in this thread.

Mr. Pink
10-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Buffalo's defense was outplayed and Perry Fewell was outcoaqched in this one. Kurt Warner had a bad week last week, but he's still a cagey veteran, and you have to respect his ability to read defenses and make them pay if you make too big a bet on the kind of play you think the offense will run.

Correction...JP played pretty well for one play of the game.

Captain gameboy
10-05-2008, 06:51 PM
I knew that because we cannot mount any competant offensive attack to keep the friggin D off the field and JP caughs it up on the 10 yard line like EVERY FRIGGIN GAME HE PLAYS IN AT LEAST ONCE!

Ridiculous.

The offense is not the game story.

The defense was on the field until the extra point, and they didn't look tired to me.

They looked pathetic.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Losmans Payday just went into the toilet. he hits free agency and he just lost 5 million$ because of today.

I hate loosing, but i hate loosing more when the people on the field just NEVER CHANGE IN HOW THEY SUCK

JP looked just like he always did.

SUCKS!

Dr. Lecter
10-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Correction...JP played pretty well for one play of the game.

He was 15 of 21 and ran for a TD. He played well on more than one play.

He was not great or anything, but is way down on the reasons the Bills lost list.

Novacane
10-05-2008, 06:53 PM
He was never gonna get a big contract so he did not lose that much

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-05-2008, 06:53 PM
the d looked pathetic, but without a QB this friggin ship dont float

Oaf
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Blame JP.

What about TE and WR?

TheBrownBear
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Why does the entire team play so much better with Trent in there? Even when Trent is having an off game (or slow start), the entire team seems to play a lot harder. Do they just have zero confidence in Losman and just throw in the towel?

Novacane
10-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Trent would have not made a differance in this game. The defense was pathetic. JP did make it clear again though that he is not starter material.

Night Train
10-05-2008, 07:01 PM
What about TE and WR?

The Billszone would like to welcome Matt Millen to the board.

Philagape
10-05-2008, 07:03 PM
The D lost this game (not to mention the bonehead plays), but without Trent there was no hope of a comeback.

This game was a microcosm of JP's career... one cannonball and a whole lotta disaster

Philagape
10-05-2008, 07:10 PM
The Bills were thoroughly outcoached. The Cards knew exactly what to do on both sides of the ball, and the Bills had no answers. The D couldn't get off the field. Dumb penalties hurt a lot, and of course turnovers, which three of them came from the QB.

YardRat
10-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Losman still sucks. Just because he wasn't the only one that sucked today isn't going to change that.

Bunnerjk
10-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Our D sucked the most today.

Bunnerjk
10-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Please recover fast Trent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
looked like it was right in his gut to me

Then you missed the play.

JP handed off to Marshawns leg.

Bunnerjk
10-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Just pray for Trents return week 7!!!!!!!!!!

hydro
10-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Then you missed the play.

JP handed off to Marshawns leg.

Lt really does need to upgrade to a 72" TV :ill:

Bunnerjk
10-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Lt really does need to upgrade to a 72" TV :ill:

lol, I seen it on my 60 inch.

Bone
10-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I just think the whole team played like a bunch of Pussy's, SCARED.

But also are line is very fat and slow!

Ingtar33
10-05-2008, 07:42 PM
He was 15 of 21 and ran for a TD. He played well on more than one play.

He was not great or anything, but is way down on the reasons the Bills lost list.

1 int
2 fumbles
5 sacks.

those sacks ended 3 drives...

that's 6 ended drives due to jp mistakes.

the cards scored 21 points on the turnovers.

we lost by 24... so a 3 point loss without the turnovers... throw in the 3 drives JP killed (apart from the turnovers) and you have a chance to win the game.

he was a big reason we didn't win. not the biggest but a big part of it.

hydro
10-05-2008, 07:43 PM
1 int
2 fumbles
5 sacks.

we lost by 24... so a 3 point loss without the turnovers... throw in the 4 drives JP killed (apart from the turnovers) and you have a chance to win the game.

Great post Ing. I totally agree!

Michael82
10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
1 int
2 fumbles
5 sacks.

we lost by 24... so a 3 point loss without the turnovers... throw in the 4 drives JP killed (apart from the turnovers) and you have a chance to win the game.

Most of it was at the end of the game when it was already over with.... :ill:

Crisis
10-05-2008, 07:45 PM
lololol.

LOSMAN IS AWFUL. HOW CAN ANYONE NOT SEE THIS?

typical losman game - mediocrity overshadowed by one big play to lee.

bills_7
10-05-2008, 07:47 PM
this site is turning into a joke

hydro
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Most of it was at the end of the game when it was already over with.... :ill:

The game is never over mikey. Stop making excuses for the guy! Yes it wasn't all his fault. NOBODY is saying it was all Losman's fault. He just didn't help the team like everyone figured he would. Everyone wanted him to stay because we need a serviceable backup. Well he didn't show his worth today.

Ingtar33
10-05-2008, 07:53 PM
simply put... take away all the bills turnovers and this game is 20-17

its easy to carve up a defense when you start 4 drives inside the buffalo end of the field, thanks to the turnovers

no that's not a defense of the defense

shelby
10-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Threads about Losman=:banghead:

Crisis
10-05-2008, 07:54 PM
anybody else hold their breath whenever u see jp drop back to throw?

i forgot what it was like without trent in there...

hydro
10-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Threads about Losman=:banghead:

Well at least the site will be very busy for the next two weeks :D

HHURRICANE
10-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Why does the entire team play so much better with Trent in there? Even when Trent is having an off game (or slow start), the entire team seems to play a lot harder. Do they just have zero confidence in Losman and just throw in the towel?

yes!!

kinigirly
10-05-2008, 08:00 PM
that team has obviously embraced trent as their leader. there's just something about jp being in there that just tasers their brains and they can't get it together. jp went in and i was watching last season unfold again. the mental game is funny like that. not funny haha though. the last quarter turned into a vicious cycle of jps mistakes messing with the o-line and defenses game, then the defenses mistakes messed with the o-line and jps game. the bye came at a good time. i still have to endure those ass ugly jets throwbacks next week, but oh well. i'm distraught but i'll take 4-1 this week.

Captain gameboy
10-05-2008, 08:00 PM

Couldn't stop A drive in the first half.

Not drives, a single drive. The worst D I've seen in some time.
Atrocious. Inexcusable, and nothing to do with the offense.

This one is on the D, and I don't care who is running the offense.

We are in an air conditioned dome and we are giving up slant after slant for first downs.

If anyone can blame Losman for that, I suggest they are delusional.

Crisis
10-05-2008, 08:02 PM

trent did fine with the exact same offense.

only different variable was the quarterback.

DynaPaul
10-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Yes, JP sucks and this game showed why he isn't the starter anymore. The defense didn't help much though.

hydro
10-05-2008, 08:04 PM

We are in an air conditioned dome and we are giving up slant after slant for first downs.

I do know what would help though. Us giving up a big drive and coming back to drive down the field eating up the clock just like the Cardinals. Is that too much to ask from a Offense that has been able to do that all year? Didn't happen all day though.

Ingtar33
10-05-2008, 08:04 PM

no one is blaming JP for the defense being terrible.

their play was pretty much inexcusable.

but to excuse jp's inexcusable play, just because the defense was moderately worse... makes zero sense.

(and yes. fowler has to go)

Philagape
10-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Defense sucked
Coaching sucked
Line sucked
JP sucked

kinigirly
i have nothing to rant about in regards to jps game. he played like jp. there's no explanation needed. i am fairly displeased with that beard. its getting a little thick on the sides. i'm about to start calling that boy matisyahu

Philagape
Where's the BZ rule that only one aspect of the team can be blamed?

Crisis
edwards seems to do fine with the same offensive line.

funny how a good quarterback can hide a lot of weaknesses.

shelby
10-05-2008, 08:09 PM
i've merged all the JP threads....

:ill:

tampabay25690
10-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Why does this surprise anyone at all.......
It was the trap game for us, we had to go out west Arz just lost on the road and our BYE week is next week. The BILLS will be fine, we have a week to think about it then we play home after SD has to play a SUN NITE game so it looks good for us then off to MIAMI for the game after that..

Bunnerjk
10-05-2008, 08:22 PM

Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!

LABillsFan
10-05-2008, 09:19 PM
TE may or may not have had the amount of sacks JP had. What I would confidently say is that while not a sack, Trent would have been hit as many times based on the last few games. Trent does have a quicker release than JP but while admirable, staying in the pocket getting rocked in order to get a completion caused what many here were concerned about. Him getting knocked out.

Well it finally happened. TE, some would say disguised the short comings of the OLine, but whether its a sack or getting constantly hit (see Rothlisbeger) is a concern that does lay on the olines shoulder. TE needs a while before he knows all the blitzes granted, but that line is just atrocious. They can't pass block that long and they can't run block to take the pressure off of Trent either.

Cntrygal
10-05-2008, 09:41 PM
When JP came in, I was hoping for a "look at me - I want a new team and I deserve a starting job and big paycheck next season", type of game. :ill:

LABillsFan
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
When JP came in, I was hoping for a "look at me - I want a new team and I deserve a starting job and big paycheck next season", type of game. :ill:

I didn't get to see the game, but was able to find it on the radio for the second half. Seemed like the same old story. I asked this on another thread, but how does he prepare himself for games. I've heard him say that he prepares as if he could be called on to play in a moments notice. He did have 2 scores but he seemed to have made the same mistakes last year, 1 int, fumbles, sacks.

The King
10-05-2008, 09:53 PM
I AM SICK ABOUT HEARING ABOUT HOW NICE JP IS. HE CAN BE JUST A NICE WORKING AT A KFC IN ORCHARD PARK. IT WON'T RUIN MY WHOLE WEEK IF HE DROPS A COUPLE OF WINGS THERE.

JP LOSMAN IS A DICK SANDWICH... THERE I SAID IT.

The King
10-05-2008, 09:54 PM

I will do my best to behave.

njsue
10-05-2008, 10:22 PM
When Jp goes in the offseason he can take Melvin Fowler with him. :mad:

bills_7
10-05-2008, 10:41 PM
the name of this thread should be changed,, u should all be ashamed as bills fans for bashing JP like this (to the people who are)

i bet all of u were jumping around and happy when he through that TD,, then on the QB draw,, he played well,, tried to do to much tho after we were down big because of our D

CUHATIN
10-06-2008, 02:31 AM
JP did nothing but P!$$ me off most of that game!!!

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Good idea. It would give JP more time to pick up the trash on the streets of Buffalo.

elltrain22
10-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Good idea. It would give JP more time to pick up the trash on the streets of Buffalo.

He could never be a garbage man, b/c he would fumble the trash too much, or he wouldn't throw it in the right bin.

Dr. Lecter
10-06-2008, 06:07 AM
We alread have a thread for comments like this.

Do not start new threads about it.

Night Train
10-06-2008, 06:08 AM
He'll be gone at the end of the season anyhow.

dannyek71
10-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Yea, I'd much rather seem Gilbran Hamdan in at QB for us. Him barely beating out the venerable Matt Baker for our 3rd QB spot really showed me something. With JP we lost 41-17. With GH we'd have probably lost more like 41-7.

Night Train
10-06-2008, 06:28 AM
I AM SICK ABOUT HEARING ABOUT HOW NICE JP IS. HE CAN BE JUST A NICE WORKING AT A KFC IN ORCHARD PARK. IT WON'T RUIN MY WHOLE WEEK IF HE DROPS A COUPLE OF WINGS THERE.

JP LOSMAN IS A DICK SANDWICH... THERE I SAID IT.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 07:01 AM
He could never be a garbage man, b/c he would fumble the trash too much, or he wouldn't throw it in the right bin.

big time funny. thanks.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 07:03 AM
now wait a minute people. JP didn't take a snap with the first team all week and Turk had a cold. JP is only in his third season now and his head has been screwed around with every year. The stars weren't properly aligned yesterday. Give him some time to mature.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 08:48 AM
JP had a 101 qb rating with an OL that got the starting qb injured and couldn't get an running game going. If JP had a perfect game and a 138 qb rating off the bench inspite of the OL and no running game and a D that couldn't get him the ball back, then maybe JP should be the starting qb.

But no, JP did the best he could without having snaps with the first team. He had his mistakes but the blame does not fall on his head. There were bigger problems than him.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 08:50 AM
BTW, those who say that JP handed the ball to Lynchs thigh or leg. Watch the game all over again. IN slow motion. stop making stuff up. Lynch slapped the ball off of JP's hand. He must've been spooked by the D that got through the OL untouched.

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 08:53 AM
BTW, those who say that JP handed the ball to Lynchs ,thigh,leg. Watch the game all over again. IN slow motion. He didn't do what , stop making stuff up. Lynch slapped the ball off of JP's hand. He must've been spooked by the D that got through the OL untouched.

Why didn't the Bills go aout and get a veteran QB. Heck, I rather have Leftwich here!!!

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Why didn't the Bills go aout and get a veteran QB. Heck, I rather have Leftwich here!!!

Are you implying our coaches and FO don't know what they're doing?

The King
10-06-2008, 09:08 AM
There were bigger problems than him.

There are no bigger problems than him. Him even being on the field made everyone else suck. He even makes beards gay, and beards are awesome.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 09:10 AM
There are no bigger problems than him. Him even being on the field made everyone else suck. He even makes beards gay, and beards are awesome.

I get it. The Ol was not a bigger problem. Trents injury was not the OL's fault but his own?

The D was JP's fault too?

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Are you implying our coaches and FO don't know what they're doing?

The coaches yesterday obviously didn't know what they're doing and the fron office needs to be more agressive to make this team a legit threat. Bring in higher caliber talent! We love mediocrity around here! It's sickening!!!!

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 09:17 AM
The coaches yesterday obviously didn't know what they're doing and the fron office needs to be more agressive to make this team a legit threat. Bring in higher caliber talent! We love mediocrity around here! It's sickening!!!!
Are you talking about coaches decisions on the qb situation or did you switch subjects? Are you implying they should bring in high calibre talent at the qb position? No thanks. I think Trent is fine.

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Are you talking about coaches decisions on the qb situation or did you switch subjects? Are you implying they should bring in high calibre talent at the qb position? No thanks. I think Trent is fine.

Not Trent, but a monster DE to help out Kelsey and Schoebel, decent backup QB, a good veteran WR and a better Center because Fowler sucks!!! They don't need much.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Not Trent, but a monster DE to help out Kelsey and Schoebel, decent backup QB, a good veteran WR and a better Center because Fowler sucks!!! They don't need much.
If a 101 qb rating off the bench with a horrible OL and no running game is not good enough then anything better would most likely be better than the starting qb himself.

I agree with the center.

The King
10-06-2008, 09:54 AM
If a 101 qb rating off the bench with a horrible OL and no running game is not good enough then anything better would most likely be better than the starting qb himself.

That 101 QB rating doesnt take into account he put the ball on the turf twice. Sure he has 101QB rating. But his life ranking is -2 the dude sucks at life.

hydro
10-06-2008, 09:57 AM
That only stat that matters to me is TOP in this game. And we didn't even get close to winning in that stat.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 09:58 AM
That 101 QB rating doesnt take into account he put the ball on the turf twice. Sure he has 101QB rating. But his life ranking is -2 the dude sucks at life.
the first fumble was not his fault. Watch it in slow mo.

If you expect him to come off the bench and have a better game than he did, there would be a bigger controversy . Even trent didn't have a perfect game vs. the raiders AT HOME with the D giving him the ball back enough times to make a come back.

JP did well as a back up without having had enough snaps with the first team. He had his faults. No question but the bigger problem was the OL that got the qb injured in the first place. Do you want to blame that on trent or is that on the OL?

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 10:00 AM
That only stat that matters to me is TOP in this game. And we didn't even get close to winning in that stat.
and who's fault was that? The D.

If you look at the first few games Trent could not get anything going in the first half. A lot of the time the running game controlled the TOP in the 1st half. The running game did not show up yesterday.

The main reason why we kept coming from behind under Trent is because the D got the ball back vs. offenses that either sucked or was injured.

The King
10-06-2008, 10:19 AM
the first fumble was not his fault. Watch it in slow mo.

No.

If you expect him to come off the bench and have a better game than he did, there would be a bigger controversy . Even trent didn't have a perfect game vs. the raiders AT HOME with the D giving him the ball back enough times to make a come back.

JP did well as a back up without having had enough snaps with the first team. He had his faults. No question but the bigger problem was the OL that got the qb injured in the first place. Do you want to blame that on trent or is that on the OL

I do expect that of him. He has 3x the experience.

Injuries happen in football, and while I am completely devastated. Im not going to hang anyone out to dry for the injury. But this o-line better look in the mirror and realize if they can't keep Trent off his back and protect him their season is done. They have two weeks to think and be pissed. They better come back against SD and play the most tenacious they have all year. End of story.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 10:45 AM
I do expect that of him. He has 3x the experience. . I don't expect any perect games by even the most experienced qb without a running game and the D keeping the opposing O on the field.

Just to make things clear, I am defending JP not as a starting qb but as back up coming off the bench.

Injuries happen in football, and while I am completely devastated. Im not going to hang anyone out to dry for the injury. But this o-line better look in the mirror and realize if they can't keep Trent off his back and protect him their season is done. They have two weeks to think and be pissed. They better come back against SD and play the most tenacious they have all year. End of story.
I agree

Typ0
10-06-2008, 10:49 AM
JP sucks as a starting QB and he sucks as a backup coming off the bench. He does some things well and some things awefull which translates into not being able to win games. There are no more excuses. He's be working for league minimum next year on another team as the third string QB. He's got all the physical tools and zero of the mental tools.

Oh, and the D looked progressively worse for two reasons yesterday:

1) Kurt Warner was ON!
2) Mr. 3 and out was at the helm.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Oh, and the D looked progressively worse for two reasons yesterday:

2) Mr. 3 and out was at the helm.

Yeah. The D playng horrible was JP's fault.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
I just want to know who I file this loss under, Trent who played 3 plays or JP who played the rest of the game?

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 10:58 AM
I just want to know who I file this loss under, Trent who played 3 plays or JP who played the rest of the game?

Why bother asking when we already know who you'll blame it on.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeah. The D playng horrible was JP's fault.

kinda hard for them to catch their breath and regroup when the offense doesn't get a first down.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM

TE started...it's his loss.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Why bother asking when we already know who you'll blame it on.

I gave the loss to Trent with an *. But the main blame goes to JP. Even though there are other reasons the Bills lost.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
kinda hard for them to catch their breath and regroup when the offense doesn't get a first down.

You mean kinda like Trent going 3 and out every first half in the first 3 games when I heard bills fans boo trent in the opener and vs. the raiders?

Cmon typo, the cards were a better O than anything we've faced in the first 3 games. If you honestly believe the D's problems were JP's fault, you're just hating.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:03 AM
I gave the loss to Trent with an *. But the main blame goes to JP. Even though there are other reasons the Bills lost.

just like you gave the loss to JP with an * vs. the pats in the Wilfork dirty hit?

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Cmon typo, the cards were a better O than anything we've faced in the first 3 games. If you honestly believe the D's problems were JP's fault, you're just hating.

Here are the Bills offense second half possessions.

12:38 3 03:03 BUF 44 5 26 Field Goal
02:28 3 00:00 BUF 34 1 13 Fumble
14:55 4 01:23 BUF 21 2 -10 Fumble
10:35 4 02:09 BUF 20 3 1 Punt
07:12 4 00:39 BUF 26 3 11 Intercepted Pass
03:24 4 03:19 BUF 31 11 53

No drives over 4 plays, 3 drives that ended with turnovers. This kills your own defense.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
You mean kinda like Trent going 3 and out every first half in the first 3 games when I heard bills fans boo trent in the opener and vs. the raiders?

it's not hating justa. These things work together. I don't think it's JPs fault anyway the whole team sucked yesterday and that is not JPs fault...but that doesn't change the fact that JP is incompetent as an NFL QB either.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
This kills your own defense.

wasting your breath the reputation of the allmighty JP is at stake and nothing has any meaning unless it's making an excuse for JP sucking.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
just like you gave the loss to JP with an * vs. the pats in the Wilfork dirty hit?

:snicker: When Trent took over the NE game the Bills were behind already. When JP came in against the Cards there was no score.

I wonder if Wilfork ever received my thank you card. That hit has changed the Bills future.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Here are the Bills offense second half possessions.

12:38 3 03:03 BUF 44 5 26 Field Goal
02:28 3 00:00 BUF 34 1 13 Fumble
14:55 4 01:23 BUF 21 2 -10 Fumble
10:35 4 02:09 BUF 20 3 1 Punt
07:12 4 00:39 BUF 26 3 11 Intercepted Pass
03:24 4 03:19 BUF 31 11 53

No drives over 4 plays, 3 drives that ended with turnovers. This kills your own defense.

The D killed themselves even in the first half. Don't go posting stats that only agree with your opinion.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 11:10 AM
The D killed themselves even in the first half. Don't go posting stats that only agree with your opinion.

There is no doubt the D was also a reason the Bills lost. The main reason though is on JP shoulders.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:12 AM
it's not hating justa. These things work together. I don't think it's JPs fault anyway the whole team sucked yesterday and that is not JPs fault...but that doesn't change the fact that JP is incompetent as an NFL QB either.

NO it does not. You're trying to compare the D vs. bad offensive teams the first 3 games to a team that has one of the best O's and then blame it SOLEY on JP even though the st didn't play as well the first 3 games and the OL played horribly that GOT THE STARTING QB KILLED to begin with and no running game.

Are you gonna blame the Trent hit on JP as well? Since you're blaming everything on the qb (JP) maybe we should blame Trent for his own injury.

Seriously, you're desperately attempting to blame everything on JP.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:13 AM
The is no doubt the D was also a reason the Bills lost. The main reason though is on JP shoulders.
Yeah it was his fault the D couldn't stop Kurt especially on 3rd downs.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 11:15 AM
NO it does not. You're trying to compare the D vs. bad offensive teams the first 3 games to a team that has one of the best O's and then blame it SOLEY on JP even though the st didn't play as well the first 3 games and the OL played horribly that GOT THE STARTING QB KILLED to begin with and no running game.

Are you gonna blame the Trent hit on JP as well? Since you're blaming everything on the qb (JP) maybe we should blame Trent for his own injury.

Seriously, you're desperately attempting to blame everything on JP.

I need to go potty and it's JPs fault.

Griff
10-06-2008, 11:35 AM

we couldn't get a stop for most of the game, it was so frustrating, Ashton is a good nickel but we need McGee, and McKelvin isn't ready either. Whitner, Hardy and Lee looked the best on the whole team, Losman was fine until the pressure started to mount. He's the anti-Edwards.

G Wolly
10-06-2008, 11:37 AM
WTF?

Was I the only one hoping Dick would've put in Hamdan after the 2nd turnover?

The King
10-06-2008, 11:41 AM
I dont understand why we need to be rational about Jp anymore. It doesn't have to be logical it doesnt need a reason. When the ball is in his hands we lose games. I could care less about stats or variables.

There's no argument for that. #7 behind center = L

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:45 AM
I dont understand why we need to be rational about Jp anymore. It doesn't have to be logical it doesnt need a reason. When the ball is in his hands we lose games. I could care less about stats or variables.

There's no argument for that. #7 behind center = L Trent would've lost last nights game too. You know how I know this? He got smacked and knocked out at the start of the game because the OL couldnb't pick up the blitz. Everything just snowballed after that.

The D couldn't get Kurt off the field and Trent woul;dn't have enough touches to bring us back.

The King
10-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Trent would've lost last nights game too. You know how I know this? He got smacked and knocked out at the start of the game because the OL couldnb't pick up the blitz. Everything just snowballed after that.

I thought you were going to say you had a crystal ball.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:50 AM
I thought you were going to say you had a crystal ball.

I don't ,I have facts. The starting qb got knocked out thanks to the OL. Yes, I'm blaming the OL. Not the qb .I don't have double standards.

JP had his problems and so did Trent in the half of the first 3 games. Lucky for Trent, the D gave him the ball back to make come backs against crappy offenses.

Dr. Lecter
10-06-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't ,I have facts. The starting qb got knocked out thanks to the OL. Yes, I'm blaming the OL. Not the qb .I don't have double standards.

JP had his problems and so did Trent in the half of the first 3 games. Lucky for Trent, the D gave him the ball back to make come backs against crappy offenses.

How was it the o-line's fault?

The angle the safety came from dictates a quick throw and a sidestep (Or a RB/TE picking up the blitz). It is not the job of anybody on the O-line.

At least Hardy read the blitz too and cut his route off.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 11:54 AM
How was it the o-line's fault?

The angle the safety came from dictates a quick throw and a sidestep (Or a RB/TE picking up the blitz). It is not the job of anybody on the O-line.

At least Hardy read the blitz too and cut his route off.
so it's trents fault?

I was being nice to Trent. It was a good call on his part but it's unfortunate his call got him got knocked out. Some people here would blame that on JP.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Yeah it was his fault the D couldn't stop Kurt especially on 3rd downs.

I've already said the D is also to blame.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:30 PM
I've already said the D is also to blame.

it goes hand in hand. The first 3 games the D gave Trent more chances to score. They didn't do that yesterday.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:35 PM
:hail: Robosack

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:36 PM

does the truth hurt?

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:37 PM

does the truth hurt?

it always hurts when the team losses a game especially when its a total team loss. I'm a team fan, not a player fan.

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
There is no doubt the D was also a reason the Bills lost. The main reason though is on JP shoulders.

(I posted this in another thread, but it might be better here).

Ever notice how every time JP plays, it's always a "team loss" ?? ALWAYS! This is what I think of the game:

- In the 1st half, JP did okay, and the defense deserved its share of the blame. We were still in the game at halftime, and only down by 10.

- In the 2nd half, we looked pretty energized coming out of the locker room. What did JP do? He couldn't sustain drives, and thus the defense was on the field almost the whole damn time. They were just too tired in the 2nd half.

We could have won this game in the 2nd half if JP didn't play like crap. Although the Royal fumble wasn't JP's fault, we otherwise ran 14 TOTAL plays in five 2nd half possessions (the 6th 2nd half possession was garbage time at the end). We scored 3 points total.

Our defense looked so bad in the 2nd half primarily because of JP not being able to sustain drives. Story of his life.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 12:42 PM

justa being a JP apologist again...is it 2006 still?

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Our defense looked so bad in the 2nd half primarily because of JP not being able to sustain drives. Story of his life.

Don't tell that to the JP apologists, they don't acknowledge that an offense that can't sustain drives and TOP negatively effects the defense. They also don't acknowledge that the QB is the direct cause of not sustaining drives.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:46 PM
(I posted this in another thread, but it might be better here).

Ever notice how every time JP plays, it's always a "team loss" ?? ALWAYS! This is what I think of the game:

- the defense deserved its share of the blame. We were still in the game at halftime, and only down by 10.

- In the 2nd half, we looked pretty energized coming out of the locker room. What did JP do? He couldn't sustain drives, and thus the defense was on the field almost the whole damn time. They were just too tired in the 2nd half.

- i've been noticing that since Day 1.

- the DL applied ZERO pressure on Warner and he picked the zone apart.

- it was like watching a bad rerun. :ill:

Mad Bomber
10-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Unfortunately, that's the only part of the game I saw. I was travelling from Scotland and by the time I got home it was already 31-17.

You're right - he looked awful.

justasportsfan

it's better than you telling us that JP handed the ball to Lynch's thigh. What a joke. Either you're blind or you're a liar.

justasportsfan

it's better than you telling us that JP handed the ball to Lynch's thigh. What a joke. Either you're blind or you're a liar.

101 qb rting coming off the bench with no help from the Ol , running game , St and especially the D.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Yes, I'm blaming the OL. Not the qb .I don't have double standards.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM

Alright then half the board are liars and blind.

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Trent would've lost last nights game too. You know how I know this? He got smacked and knocked out at the start of the game because the OL couldnb't pick up the blitz. Everything just snowballed after that.

The D couldn't get Kurt off the field and Trent woul;dn't have enough touches to bring us back.

This post is pathetic.

You always talk about facts, and not opinions, to back up your point. Yet you say "Trent would've lost the game too." Whatever.

I actually think we would've won if Trent played yesterday, but hey, just my opinion. It amazes me how TacklingDummy posted 2nd half stats (facts!), but you dismiss that.

We were losing by 8 points to the Rams with 30:00 remaining in the game. Trent brought us back. We were losing by 9 points to Oakland with only 6:23 remaining in the game. Trent brought us back.

We were losing to Arizona by 10 points with 30:00 left in the game ...

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Alright then half the board are liars and blind.
well someone else here said leg. :snicker:

I have the video. I played it back and forth in slow mo. I have proof.

mchurchfie
They have to dumb the offense down for him.
I don't think you could ever get it dumb enough for him.:shortbus:

Mr. Pink
BTW Justa...

Amazing how JP makes a line look like complete crap. Not that the line was great last week but did they look this bad then? How about in week 1 or 2?

How about last year when the line looked worse when JP was in? Evidenced by sack percentages.

When your QB has zero pocket presence or awareness, then decides to hold the ball for 5 seconds, go figure the line looks absolutely atrocious.

JP making O-lines look bad since 2005!

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:51 PM
It amazes me how TacklingDummy posted 2nd half stats (facts!), but you dismiss that.

they are called Lickers for a reason.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:51 PM
This post is pathetic.

You always talk about facts, and not opinions, to back up your point. Yet you say "Trent would've lost the game too." Whatever.

I actually think we would've won if Trent played yesterday, but hey, just my opinion. It amazes me how TacklingDummy posted 2nd half stats (facts!), but you dismiss that.

We were losing by 8 points to the Rams with 30:00 remaining in the game. Trent brought us back. We were losing by 9 points to Oakland with only 6:23 remaining in the game. Trent brought us back.

We were losing to Arizona by 10 points with 30:00 left in the game ...

I already stated, we came back because the D gave him back the ball several times when they stopped teams with injured offenses. This is the first time the D faced an o of this calliber and they got burned.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:52 PM

they are called Lickers for a reason.
this conversation was going well without this stupid comment.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:52 PM
BTW Justa...

Amazing how JP makes a line look like complete crap. Not that the line was great last week but did they look this bad then? How about in week 1 or 2?

How about last year when the line looked worse when JP was in? Evidenced by sack percentages.

When your QB has zero pocket presence or awareness, then decides to hold the ball for 5 seconds, go figure the line looks absolutely atrocious.

but his Passer Rating was awesome. :up:

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:53 PM
this conversation was going well without this stupid comment.

i'm sorry that the truth hurts...... NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 12:53 PM
- i've been noticing that since Day 1.

- it was like watching a bad rerun. :ill:

You know, you're right about the rerun stuff. These posts look exactly like the past 2 years, everytime we lost a game that JP started.

"It was a team loss."
"Was it JPs fault that the play-calling was so bad?"
"Was it JPs fault that the defense couldn't tackle?"

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 12:54 PM
I already stated, we came back because the D gave him back the ball several times when they stopped teams with injured offenses. This is the first time the D faced an o of this calliber and they got burned.
Just sell that number 7 jersey and move on Justa. Christ sakes jerseys aren't that expensive.:snicker2:

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:54 PM
BTW Justa...

So it was JP's fault that the our rush game was anything to write home about the first 3 games. Gotcha. :up:

It was JP's fault that the OL almost caused us 3 games too? it was JP's fult that Peters got owned the first 3 games. Gotcha!

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:55 PM
You know, you're right

:bravo:

i had Lossman pegged two seconds after the pick was announced. ask the Zoners who were there at the draft party.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Just sell that number 7 jersey and move on Justa. Christ sakes jerseys aren't that expensive.:snicker2:
I don't have one.

I'll take a 101.5 qn rating from a back up anyday who's had no snaps with the first team. Maybe if he had some snaps he could've gotten a 138 rating?

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 12:58 PM
So it was JP's fault that the our rush game was anything to write home about the first 3 games. Gotcha. :up:

It was JP's fault that the OL almost caused us 3 games too? it was JP's fult that Peters got owned the first 3 games. Gotcha!

keep drinking the kool aid............ :rolleyes:

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 12:58 PM

JP is responsible for everything from world hunger to global warming and don't forget it Pal.:earpoke:

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 12:59 PM

keep drinking the kool aid............ :rolleyes:
nice reply. thought so.

SABURZFAN
I don't have one.

I'll take a 101.5 qn rating from a back up anyday who's had no snaps with the first team. Maybe if he had some snaps he could've gotten a 138 rating?

Passer Rating is a useless stat. :rolleyes:

Mr. Pink

When was Trent sacked as much as JP was yesterday in a game?

Two plays illustrate the difference in QB. The play Trent got hurt on, a safety blitz, he read the blitz and got rid of the ball netting a positive gain. The Cards sent a blitz on the final series that apparently JP didn't care to read or just can't read and got sacked.

A positive play always bests a negative play.

Right there is a direct example of how JP makes the line look worse.

Has our line played well this year, absolutely not. Did they look as bad the first 3 weeks as yesterday, absolutely not. What's the difference? The QB.

justasportsfan
JP is responsible for everything from world hunger to global warming and don't forget it Pal.:earpoke:

If thats the case then you are right.

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 01:00 PM
I don't have one.

He would have buried himself if he had more snaps. Part of the reason he didn't have as many snaps is because he couldn't move the chains because he kept holding onto the ball too long and getting sacked. Of course that wouldn't show in his QB ratings now would it?

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:02 PM
nice reply. thought so.

keep believing in Lossman. he'll probably end up in the Arena League near your area too. :up:

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:03 PM
he kept holding onto the ball too long and getting sacked. Of course that wouldn't show in his QB ratings now would it?

:bf1:

justasportsfan
When was Trent sacked as much as JP was yesterday in a game?.
ask turk. He admitted he should've ran the ball more. running the ball more reduces sacks. Don't forget, Jp came off the bench. I didn't expect him to have a perfect game.

Two plays illustrate the difference in QB. The play Trent got hurt on, a safety blitz, he read the blitz and got rid of the ball netting a positive gain. The Cards sent a blitz on the final series that apparently JP didn't care to read or just can't read and got sacked.

A positive play always bests a negative play.

Right there is a direct example of how JP makes the line look worse.

Has our line played well this year, absolutely not. Did they look as bad the first 3 weeks as yesterday, absolutely not. What's the difference? The QB.

Like I said, he didn't get the snaps with the first team. 101.5 qb rating from a back up is good.

What was Trents qb rating when the D and st were playing well the last 2 games after having all the snaps at practice? Care to guess?

Mr. Pink
This illustrious 1-0-whatever rating lead us to 17 points!

What Justa won't admit to is JPs turnovers lead to 21 Cardinal points.

So how important is QB rating again?

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 01:04 PM

Man, the spins never end.

When the Bills Defense forced the Cards to go 3 and out with the first possession of the 2nd half, we started our drive on our own 44. We moved all of 26 yards in 5 plays, and kicked a field goal.

The Cardinals came back to score a TD on their next drive. So the Cards are now up by 14 with 17:33 left in the game.

What do the Bills do? They fumble twice in the next 2 possessions, the 2nd of which JP was directly responsible for. After the JP fumble, the game is out of reach.

SABURZFAN
The Cards sent a blitz on the final series that apparently JP didn't care to read or just can't read and got sacked.

it was the latter.

Mr. Pink
keep believing in Lossman. he'll probably end up in the Arena League near your area too. :up:

Naw, field's too short.

The one trick pony show can't survive on a 50 yard field. He'll throw the ball into the rafters.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:05 PM
He would have buried himself if he had more snaps. Part of the reason he didn't have as many snaps is because he couldn't move the chains because he kept holding onto the ball too long and getting sacked. Of course that wouldn't show in his QB ratings now would it?

Kind a like the hit Trent took that knocked him out?

What doesn't show in the qb rating is how the D was worse than the O with a back up . As bad as the O was with JP it was definitely better than the D.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Man, the spins never end.

the Lickers would make great politicians.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Naw, field's too short.

The one trick pony show can't survive on a 50 yard field. He'll throw the ball into the rafters.

you got a point. there's always the CFL.

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 01:07 PM
I don't have one.

JP is a proven loser, just look at his body of work over the last 4 years. He doesn't know how to manage a game....period. It was vintage JP yesterday, one long bomb, a delay of game, five sacks, and a bunch of three and outs. He caused some of the false starts too because no one knew what the hell he was doing with his indecisiveness when he went under center.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:07 PM
ask turk. He admitted he should've ran the ball more. running the ball more reduces sacks. Don't forget, Jp came off the bench. I didn't expect him to have a perfect game.

Like I said, he didn't get the snaps with the first team. 101.5 qb rating from a back up is good.

What was Trents qb rating when the D and st were playing well the last 2 games after having all the snaps at practice? Care to guess?

You should have expected what we saw...one trick pony show to Evans...poor decisions...bad reads...holding the ball too long...and multiple turnovers. That's been JPs entire career here.

And what was the team's record when Edwards was in? Oh yeah 3-0.

But that 1-0-whatever rating was great! As were the 21 points the Cards scored from JP turnovers.

Basically without stupidity from the QB the game is 20-17. You don't think JP pissed away a winnable game, that's fine.

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Naw, field's too short.

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 01:09 PM

Oh god.

You bring up JP's passer rating to support your argument, but you dismiss how long the offense held the ball in the 2nd half?

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Man, the spins never end..they are facts. check out where the cardinals are ranked vs. seattle/raiders/jaguars.

TDummy would have used that excuse against JP. Now it doesn't count because it's Trent and not JP.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

Man, the spins never end..
When the Bills Defense forced the Cards to go 3 and out with the first possession of the 2nd half, we started our drive on our own 44. We moved all of 26 yards in 5 plays, and kicked a field goal..[/QUOTE]please revert to Trent first 3 games where bills fans BOOOE'd him.

The Cardinals came back to score a TD on their next drive. So the Cards are now up by 14 with 17:33 left in the game.

What do the Bills do? They fumble twice in the next 2 possessions, the 2nd of which JP was directly responsible for. After the JP fumble, the game is out of reach.[/QUOTE]Like I said, it wasn't perfect and I didn't ecpect him to have a perfect game. You are only bringing out stats that fit your argument.

Don't tell me, the penalty that gave the cards 6 points insteadof 3 was JP's fault too right?

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 01:11 PM

The difference was Trent made the completion and JP just ate it everytime.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 01:12 PM

no, he got rid of that ball and completed a pass for positive yardage despite being decimated.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Oh god.

You bring up JP's passer rating to support your argument, but you dismiss how long the offense held the ball in the 2nd half?
thats because you are blaming the TOP soley on JP when the D had more to do with it. Not only the 2nd half but the entire game.

I've already stated that JP has had his problems. You are however attemtiing to blame TOP on JP. Where was the running game in the 2nd half? Aha. Ask Turk. He blames himself for that. I will take Shonerts word over yours.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 01:14 PM
you can't run when you are turning the ball over and giving the other team points. You can't run when your QB is clueless and the other team is blitzing all the time.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:14 PM
You should have expected what we saw...one trick pony show to Evans...poor decisions...bad reads...holding the ball too long...and multiple turnovers. That's been JPs entire career here.

And what was the team's record when Edwards was in? Oh yeah 3-0.

But that 1-0-whatever rating was great! As were the 21 points the Cards scored from JP turnovers.

Basically without stupidity from the QB the game is 20-17. You don't think JP pissed away a winnable game, that's fine.

One trick pony threw to Evans only twice. Get you facts straight. 15-21 coming off the bench is not bad.

It's better than anything you have in cleveland.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:15 PM
you can't run when you are turning the ball over and giving the other team points. You can't run when your QB is clueless and the other team is blitzing all the time.
You can throw well either when the run isn't helping the pass. Nice try. But anyone who kknows football kows that run can open up the pass and vice-versa

Typ0
10-06-2008, 01:16 PM
You can throw well either when the run isn't helping the pass. Nice try. But anyone who kknows football kows that run can open up the pass and vice-versa

you can't thow well when you have crap for brains either.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM
thats because you are blaming the TOP soley on JP when the D had more to do with it. Not only the 2nd half but the entire game.

I've already stated that JP has had his problems. You are however attemtiing to blame TOP on JP. Where was the running game in the 2nd half? Aha. Ask Turk. He blames himself for that. I will take Shonerts word over yours.

You do realize that the QB is the guy who runs and controls the offense right?

You do realize that he is the most important piece of offense right?

You do realize that he gets the glory or gets the shame right?

Now, you can put blame wherever you want on the offense, but the blame is squarely on number 7 for not moving the ball, taking too many negative plays and turning the ball over too much instead of sustaining drives.

When you don't sustain drives, you ain't winning TOP.

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM
One trick pony threw to Evans only twice.
If he wouldn't have had his eyes glued to the right side of the field all game long he might have seen Evans open on the left more often.;) He has no clue on how to go through his progressions because he is in waaaaaaaay over his head. :shortbus:

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
One trick pony threw to Evans only twice. Get you facts straight. 15-21 coming off the bench is not bad.

It's better than anything you have in cleveland.

This team would be 0-4 if JP started every game.

Still think he has an NFL backup job next year?

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM

15-21 101.5 qb rating coming off the bench. I'll take that from a back up anyday. Even though I think that Trnet is the starter and should be, he couldn't even do that the last 2 games inspite of gettting all the snaps at practice , D , ST help and a better running game.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:19 PM
This team would be 0-4 if JP started every game.

the bills coaches disagree with you thats why he was given the job to back up TE

Typ0
10-06-2008, 01:20 PM
15-21 101.5 qb rating coming off the bench. I'll take that from a back up anyday. Even though I think that Trnet is the starter and should be, he couldn't even do that the last 2 games inspite of gettting all the snaps at practice , D , ST help and a better running game.

stats don't mean crap when they translate to losses over 50% of the time. I want a guy who wins games not a guy with a good passer rating.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:21 PM

You do realize that the QB is the guy who runs and controls the offense right?

You do realize that he is the most important piece of offense right?

You do realize that he gets the glory or gets the shame right?

Now, you can put blame wherever you want on the offense, but the blame is squarely on number 7 for not moving the ball, taking too many negative plays and turning the ball over too much instead of sustaining drives.

When you don't sustain drives, you ain't winning TOP.Yeha I know who controls the O. The OC. Turk himself admitted he made the wrong calls.

I've stated before this game with trent in mind that we should keep Warner off the field by running the ball. We didn't Our D got owned .

Lee sai it yesterday, JP did the best that he could do coming off the bench. They have all the confidence in him. I'll take Evans opinion over anyhone here.

mchurchfie
10-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Quit while you are behind Justa. JP just added another loss to his huge resume of losses. You just showed how important QB ratings are in your statement. Trent didn't have as good of a QB rating the last two games, but the bottomline is that he won the game because he managed it properly in the correct and WINNING way.:up: So much for QB ratings.;)

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:24 PM
stats don't mean crap when they translate to losses over 50% of the time. I want a guy who wins games not a guy with a good passer rating.
yeah , If JP had better than a 101.3 rating coming off the bench , there would be a qb contrversy.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:24 PM
the bills coaches disagree with you thats why he was given the job to back up TE

I truly believe he was given the backup job because they couldn't trade him and when they found out he had no value, there were no worthy backups available.

Although at this point, if Hamdan played yesterday it wouldn't have made any difference.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 01:25 PM
yeah , If JP had better than a 101.3 rating coming off the bench , there would be a qb contrversy.

LOL, the coaches could care less about the qb rating. They do care about the senseless sacks and turnovers...and the losses. Those things they care greatly about.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:25 PM

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeha I know who controls the O. The OC. Turk himself admitted he made the wrong calls.

I've stated before this game with trent in mind that we should keep Warner off the field by running the ball. We didn't Our D got owned .

Lee sai it yesterday, JP did the best that he could do coming off the bench. They have all the confidence in him. I'll take Evans opinion over anyhone here.

Losing 41-17 is the best that bum can do?

And what is Evans gonna do? Say yeah we knew when that ass clown trotted on the field we were done for the day? Get real.

Look how the team performed today compared to the first three weeks.

This is clearly a different team in every aspect of the game when Losman is in.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:27 PM
LOL, the coaches could care less about the qb rating. They do care about the senseless sacks and turnovers...and the losses. Those things they care greatly about.

I really wonder if they care about that either. If they did Losman wouldn't be here anymore. He's a career loser with the football intelligence of a pee wee player.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Quit while you are behind Justa. JP just added another loss to his huge resume of losses.

technically, Edwards gets the loss since he was the starter. Lossman got the loss against the Pats to a similar situation.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:35 PM
I agree. Show me where they blame the qb alone like you guys are doing. I bet you can't .

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Look how the team performed today compared to the first three weeks.

This is clearly a different team in every aspect of the game when Losman is in.
yeah Isaw how the D perfromed against a top 5 O. they sucked and the qb gets blamed for it.

EDS
10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
JP performed o.k., but he continues to take too many sacks (same number Trent took all season) and turns the ball over too much (3 times).

In the end, the negative plays (and the time of possession issue) have always been his achilles heal.

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 01:37 PM
they are facts. check out where the cardinals are ranked vs. seattle/raiders/jaguars.

TDummy would have used that excuse against JP. Now it doesn't count because it's Trent and not JP.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

Let me say this clearly: YOU said Trent would've lost this game, and I am saying that you are inaccurate. And why are you bringing up team rankings when only 4-5 games have been played?? These stats are inaccurate right now. Are you saying that the Chargers defense is 28th best in the league? Packers defense is 25th best? Dolphins defense is 8th best?

Do you even know anything about statistical analysis?

please revert to Trent first 3 games where bills fans BOOOE'd him.

Finally, some facts. :rolleyes:

Like I said, it wasn't perfect and I didn't ecpect him to have a perfect game. You are only bringing out stats that fit your argument.

Don't tell me, the penalty that gave the cards 6 points insteadof 3 was JP's fault too right?

Seems like anyone who debates with you just goes in circles. Out of anyone on this board, you bring out "facts" and "stats" to support your argument, but turn around and accuse me of doing that.

I am saying ONLY 2 things:

1. JP couldn't sustain drives, and I think we could have won if he was able to (or if Trent was playing).

2. There's lots of blame to go around, but I think JP deserves the most blame. You talked all about how Fairchild and Mularkey were so bad (which they were), but JP was sacked 5 times, threw an INT, and was involved in 2 out of the 3 fumbles. That's in Turk's offense! Looks mighty similar to the JP I've always known.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:38 PM
I truly believe he was given the backup job because they couldn't trade him and when they found out he had no value, there were no worthy backups available.. common sense. even if they couldn't trade him they could've save a few millions by cutting him and open up a roster spot. Not only did they decide to keep his salary that greater than Trent , they gave him the back up position.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I agree. Show me where they blame the qb alone like you guys are doing. I bet you can't .

keep spinning......... i can show you where i blamed more than Lossman.

try again.... :rolleyes:

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
yeah Isaw how the D perfromed against a top 5 O. they sucked and the qb gets blamed for it.

No you saw a way to make more excuses for JP.

JP who lead the team to 23 minutes of TOP.

JP who's turnovers lead to 21 Cardinal points.

Like I said without JP pissing the game away it's 20-17 Arizona.

A very winnable game with SMART qb play.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Let me say this clearly: YOU said Trent would've lost this game, and I am saying that you are inaccurate. And why are you bringing up team rankings when only 4-5 games have been played?? These stats are inaccurate right now. Are you saying that the Chargers defense is 28th best in the league? Packers defense is 25th best? Dolphins defense is 8th best?

Do you even know anything about statistical analysis?

Finally, some facts. :rolleyes:

Seems like anyone who debates with you just goes in circles. Out of anyone on this board, you bring out "facts" and "stats" to support your argument, but turn around and accuse me of doing that.

I am saying ONLY 2 things:

1. JP couldn't sustain drives, and I think we could have won if he was able to (or if Trent was playing).

2. There's lots of blame to go around, but I think JP deserves the most blame. You talked all about how Fairchild and Mularkey were so bad (which they were), but JP was sacked 5 times, threw an INT, and was involved in 2 out of the 3 fumbles. That's in Turk's offense! Looks mighty similar to the JP I've always known.

Haha! You blame everything on the qb except when Trent is playing.
I never BOO'ed trent when he couldn't get anything going in the first half. Thanks heavens the D gave him the ball back several times enough to beat crappy teams. The bills finally face the TOp O and then the D crshes and then it's JP fault all over again.

Talk about going in circles.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:44 PM

Lexwhat blamed the defense too.

try again........ :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Lexwhat blamed the defense too.

try again........ :rolleyes:
and so have I but when I say that, the blame falls on JP.

try again :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:47 PM
the defense deserved its share of the blame.

way to blame it solely on Lossman, according to justa. :bf1:

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:48 PM
No you saw a way to make more excuses for JP.

JP who lead the team to 23 minutes of TOP.

JP who's turnovers lead to 21 Cardinal points.

Like I said without JP pissing the game away it's 20-17 Arizona..the first fumble wasn't his fault when JP "handed the ball to Lynchs thigh " :roflmao:

A very winnable game with SMART qb play. ...with a D, an St and running game

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:49 PM

sounds like criticism to the defense and the coaches.

yep..... we're solely blaming it on Lossman, justa. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
10-06-2008, 01:50 PM
and so have I but when I say that, the blame falls on JP.

try again :rolleyes:

keeping spinning......... :yawn:

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 01:51 PM
sounds like criticism to the defense and the coaches.

yep..... we're solely blaming it on Lossman, justa. :rolleyes:
typical saburz fashion. Picking the posts that agree with you opinion.

I can pull posts that ppoint out that people are blaming JP for the D being on the field.

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I never BOO'ed trent when he couldn't get anything going in the first half. Thanks heavens the D gave him the ball back several times enough to beat crappy teams. The bills finally face the TOp O and then the D crshes and then it's JP fault all over again.

Talk about going in circles.

Once again, do you know anything about statistical analysis? Way to ignore that question. If you did, you wouldn't give me that link.

I "blame everything on the QB except when Trent is playing??" Why don't you read what I actually said. I said "there's enough blame to go around, but JP deserves the MOST blame." How much clearer can I be?

Even when we win, I still see a lot of things that I don't like. I always blast Melvin Fowler, Brad Butler, Keith Ellison, and Robert Royal. To a lesser extent, I call out Aaron Schobel and Donte Whitner.

I gave JP a chance this game, and he played sucky like he usually does. I'm not surprised.

Trent is imperfect, and I have called out his slow starts. But he has played pretty damn well overall, so why would I place the majority of the blame on him when he plays excellent?

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:52 PM
the first fumble wasn't his fault when JP "handed the ball to Lynchs thigh " :roflmao:

...with a D, an St and running game

A running game that looked basically like it did the first three weeks.

A ST teams that averaged 17 yards on punt returns and 21 on KR. Allowed ZERO PR yards and just under 23 on KRs. 2 punts for a 46.5 yard average. Guess the ST showed up and played well, or do they need to score to play well according to you?

And a D that got gashed because the offense held the ball for 23 minutes. It was a 7 point game in the 3rd quarter before JP turned back into a pumpkin.

Next?

Mr. Pink
10-06-2008, 01:57 PM
typical saburz fashion. Picking the posts that agree with you opinion.

I can pull posts that ppoint out that people are blaming JP for the D being on the field.

He is to blame for the D being on the field 37 minutes...he didn't sustain drives and turned the ball over...typical JP Losman.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 02:00 PM
A running game that looked basically like it did the first three weeks.

A ST teams that averaged 17 yards on punt returns and 21 on KR. Allowed ZERO PR yards and just under 23 on KRs. 2 punts for a 46.5 yard average. Guess the ST showed up and played well, or do they need to score to play well according to you?? haha! You're telling me that the running game was the same and then the St did a good job? The didn't score any points unlike the first game. They cost us 6 points that I'm sure you'll blame on JP.

how many first downs did the running game achieve compared to the first 3 games? NO as much and yet they're the same. Lych rans for the least yards this season as did Jackson and yet they were pretty much the same? FActs say youre wrong!

You wouldn't know facts if it hit you on the head. The facts say you don't know what you're talking about. Before you blame the ;lack of running game on JP. Turksaid he called the plays.

And a D that got gashed because the offense held the ball for 23 minutes. It was a 7 point game in the 3rd quarter before JP turned back into a pumpkin.

Next?
yeah the Royal TO was JP's fault as was the Jenkins penalty. Next ?

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 02:01 PM
He is to blame for the D being on the field 37 minutes...he didn't sustain drives and turned the ball over...typical JP Losman.

Se I told you, no running game is JP's fault. :rofl: Turk says you're wrong.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2008, 02:48 PM
15-21 101.5 qb rating coming off the bench. I'll take that from a back up anyday.

That just shows you how misleading stats can be. Using WYS logic if you take Evans 87 yard touchdown out of the mix JPs stat. line is 14-20, 133 yards, 0 TDs,88.1 rating. Typical Losman, his stats. were built on one big play just as his career has been.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 02:52 PM
That just shows you how misleading stats can be. Using WYS logic if you take Evans 87 yard touchdown out of the mix JPs stat. line is 14-20, 133 yards, 0 TDs,88.1 rating. Typical Losman, his stats. were built on one big play just as his career has been.
it's misleading because it does not agree with your opinion especially since he got that stat without any help from the D and the running game. typical.

Sjohnson4Roty
10-06-2008, 03:13 PM
I know its like J.P Losman got into the defensive play book and messed it up. If Trent was playing the defense would of played so much better! I am only kidding do you guys see what you are writing. Seriously the defense did not come out to play and yes losman made his mistakes but damn that defense was terrible!

tat2dmike77
10-06-2008, 03:15 PM
THE WHOLE TEAM SUCKED YESTERDAY ALL THIS JP CRAP IS ANNOYING.

Typ0
10-06-2008, 03:22 PM
the defense mails it in when JP is playing. They figure why bother they are going to lose anyway.